Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRESALE]⭐ REPU ⭐ - Smart reputation managment - Pre-ICO Soon🚀🚀 - page 12. (Read 19254 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 102
Echoing the others. Also looking forward to seeing some communication from the Repu team.
Merit: 131
the presale has not yet started. Let's be surprised what is yet to come and whether something will come. Smiley
Activity: 280
Merit: 106
No update no news no communications...

It is not good news for an ico. I hope it is just a busy phase they don't have time to do such things.
I think its not really hard to find a community manager or a person to do such things, they can even promise their tokens if they don't have enough BTC/ETH/fiat.

They could even run a potential community manager through one of their AI algorithms to verify that they are a trustworthy community manager...

There are several experienced alternatives in bitcointalk forum, if devs want success in their project, I think they should hire an experienced community manager.
yes maybe it would be the best solution, if they(team) are too busy to follow the forum, take/hire a community manager that updates users with the latest developments
Improving communication with community and customers are always important
Communication with investors is a fundamental point for the success of the project. I hope they improve it soon.
The key factor is the constant feedback from the project team.forum activity is a plus ,but bad that we communicate with ourselves.

They need to start doing something or they can lost interest of investors
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
i read in the tg channel that Repu have some problem with the website, they will fixed soon.

It seems to be loading fine for me, so maybe it is all good now.
Activity: 406
Merit: 107

It is not good news for an ico. I hope it is just a busy phase they don't have time to do such things.
I think its not really hard to find a community manager or a person to do such things, they can even promise their tokens if they don't have enough BTC/ETH/fiat.

They could even run a potential community manager through one of their AI algorithms to verify that they are a trustworthy community manager...

There are several experienced alternatives in bitcointalk forum, if devs want success in their project, I think they should hire an experienced community manager.
yes maybe it would be the best solution, if they(team) are too busy to follow the forum, take/hire a community manager that updates users with the latest developments
Improving communication with community and customers are always important
Communication with investors is a fundamental point for the success of the project. I hope they improve it soon.
The key factor is the constant feedback from the project team.forum activity is a plus ,but bad that we communicate with ourselves.
Merit: 131
i read in the tg channel that Repu have some problem with the website, they will fixed soon.
Activity: 182
Merit: 11
Altair VR. Next-gen Blockchain VR Wikipedia
Their Telegram has 20k members so it could probably make sense for them to focus on Telegram if they are short on manpower.

Unfortunately, they aren't active on telegram either.

I hope they will hire a community manager at the soonest possible time in order to answer the community queries.
You are right. I think a community manager will not cost that much and it will be worth the money and will bring them good ICO funds.
Activity: 686
Community manager is a must these days, I have seen many ventures hire more than 5 communicators in a single bounty channel to manage it 24*7. It's really important to have before the start of ico.

It is true, especially in view of the high flow that REPU has in its ANN and in its service channels, one can not leave the contact with the one that strengthens us most, the Community, I believe that they are committed to presenting something soon , but it is necessary to have someone fixed on their channels
Activity: 364
Merit: 37
Community manager is a must these days, I have seen many ventures hire more than 5 communicators in a single bounty channel to manage it 24*7. It's really important to have before the start of ico.
Activity: 588
Their Telegram has 20k members so it could probably make sense for them to focus on Telegram if they are short on manpower.
There is nothing like short on manpower. If they really have no time to post here they could find a community manager. This is something normal like all other ICOs are doing this.

This could be big problem for them and i think this is the case, they lack manpower and looks like they will have to make some decisions and hire more people they trust in order to stay in touch with their potential investors.

A lack in manpower is not a problem that you can't overcome. They have a clear concept and just need to sort out how to materialize it.
Good employees are not so easy to find themselves in the team. They need to be trusted and this is not done quickly.

if they need new people they're gonna hire them after the ICO , when full development will start.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 389
Keep Network
There is nothing like short on manpower. If they really have no time to post here they could find a community manager. This is something normal like all other ICOs are doing this.

This could be big problem for them and i think this is the case, they lack manpower and looks like they will have to make some decisions and hire more people they trust in order to stay in touch with their potential investors.

A lack in manpower is not a problem that you can't overcome. They have a clear concept and just need to sort out how to materialize it.
Good employees are not so easy to find themselves in the team. They need to be trusted and this is not done quickly.
Activity: 588
Merit: 254
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

Activity: 391
Merit: 114
Despite lack of communication, the visibility of repu is growing fast, there is more and more people in the community. People seems to enjoy the concept of reputation management.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
www.Zercados.com

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

have patience man, sometimes no news is good news.

And sometimes no news is bad news Smiley

It is crypto, everything is way fast here. If you don't post any update like 3 days people can assume the project is dead.
Lol, most of the time, no news will be bad news on the ICO project. We can assume that the team is not quite ready to handle any possibilities. Like repu, I hope they soon alleviate these doubts.

What makes you think that this project is dead? Other than a little lack of communication, this is one of the more serious looking projects where I expect steady progress.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

Unfortunately, they aren't active on telegram either.
Activity: 350
It's all about the cryptocoins
I fully agree to that... someone needs to take care of all the social platforms they have put out news..
and to be fair, a Telegram group with such amount of members, mostly has a reason and half of them entered due to an airdrop or something.
Nevertheless, they should cover and maintain all bases Smiley
Activity: 336
Merit: 112

Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Repu project is a platform also that helps the newcomer in crypto also it can utilize the time of newcomer because all platform for earning are in the REPU project. I want to try it of how can REPU make the work Easy in crypto.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
Pages:
Jump to: