Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRESALE]⭐ REPU ⭐ - Smart reputation managment - Pre-ICO Soon🚀🚀 - page 14. (Read 19289 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 10
No update no news no communications...

It is not good news for an ico. I hope it is just a busy phase they don't have time to do such things.
I think its not really hard to find a community manager or a person to do such things, they can even promise their tokens if they don't have enough BTC/ETH/fiat.

They could even run a potential community manager through one of their AI algorithms to verify that they are a trustworthy community manager...

There are several experienced alternatives in bitcointalk forum, if devs want success in their project, I think they should hire an experienced community manager.
yes maybe it would be the best solution, if they(team) are too busy to follow the forum, take/hire a community manager that updates users with the latest developments
Improving communication with community and customers are always important
Communication with investors is a fundamental point for the success of the project. I hope they improve it soon.
I  just think they are working out some more important things than communication with the people interested in their project. I really think this one has a great future
Activity: 266
Presale is live!

It is not good news for an ico. I hope it is just a busy phase they don't have time to do such things.
I think its not really hard to find a community manager or a person to do such things, they can even promise their tokens if they don't have enough BTC/ETH/fiat.

They could even run a potential community manager through one of their AI algorithms to verify that they are a trustworthy community manager...

There are several experienced alternatives in bitcointalk forum, if devs want success in their project, I think they should hire an experienced community manager.
yes maybe it would be the best solution, if they(team) are too busy to follow the forum, take/hire a community manager that updates users with the latest developments
Communication with investors is a fundamental point for the success of the project. I hope they improve it soon.
copper member
Activity: 217
Merit: 0
REPU  has been added to  WISERICO tracker  

Vote for the REPU on WISERICO and follow REPU on the  media platforms:

Telegram
Twitter
Facebook
Medium

The REPU system (abbreviated from English — “reputation”) is a revolutionary project that allows you to completely rethink the way social networks are perceived. REPU is a rating and feedback system based on decentralized blockchain technology. Technology allows you to completely replace the system of “likes” with the rating — both for users and for companies. The rating, subsequently, can be used as an assessment tool in various areas of the individual’s life — starting with professional skills, financial stability, and ending with all possible aspects of behavior and interaction with the public.
Every year, social networks are gaining popularity, giving users the opportunity to communicate, exchange information, entertainment and just spend a free minute watching their friends. On the other hand, social networks have become a powerful tool for businesses when promoting their products/services by targeting the user audience.
The REPU system (shortened from English meaning — reputation) is a revolutionary project that allows you to completely rethink the way social networks are perceived. REPU is a rating and feedback system based on decentralized blockchain technology. Technology allows you to completely replace the system of “likes” with the rating — both for users and for companies. The rating, subsequently, can be used as an assessment tool in various areas of the individual’s life — starting with professional skills, financial stability, and ending with all possible aspects of behavior and interaction with the public.

Activity: 238
Merit: 131
maybe this will come in the presale, they must first make a plan and maybe they need more team member for promtion.
Activity: 280
Merit: 106

Activity: 938
Merit: 159

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

have patience man, sometimes no news is good news.

And sometimes no news is bad news Smiley

It is crypto, everything is way fast here. If you don't post any update like 3 days people can assume the project is dead.

I agree, past experiences shows us that no news is equal to something bad. What happened to opporty partnership deal? etc etc. there are so many loose ends.
Activity: 406
Merit: 107
The project team consist of a bunch of people. I wish one of them will be able to give an enlightenment about the current condition.

i agree with you they should communicate a bit more, im trying to follow them on twitter as well but i didn't hear much so far.

yeah, it seems like they abandoned the community in limbo.

So much silence isnt a good sign normally, but maybe they're  hard at work because of the ICO?

I really just hope that they are just working hard to find private investors or so. Someone here is active in their Telegram and know if devs are available there?
As far as I know this system, a Manager who is responsible for a forum thread and chat with the community, are usually exempt from work ICO! Its main task is to communicate with the community and answer questions.
Activity: 238
Merit: 131
thats absolutely right my friend, this ICO is a serious one. Take it on your watchlist and wait till the presale start.
Merit: 101
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

And sometimes no news is bad news Smiley

It is crypto, everything is way fast here. If you don't post any update like 3 days people can assume the project is dead.
Activity: 121
I've seen and read all the opening and the articke and I think that this ICO is a serious one. Dev team and the support seem to be kind and friendly. Hipe the best for the project Cheesy
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Hi Devs, I was interested in the project, I would like to know if you have the baunt program. Thank you
Activity: 182
Merit: 11
Altair VR. Next-gen Blockchain VR Wikipedia

Without further information a project simply dies and the community will float away. I hope they will improve this.
Merit: 105

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

Activity: 686
Merit: 100
The project team consist of a bunch of people. I wish one of them will be able to give an enlightenment about the current condition.

i agree with you they should communicate a bit more, im trying to follow them on twitter as well but i didn't hear much so far.

Not always it's a bad signal, sometimes they just concentrate on what they are doing. Actually I don't like those that are twitting 20 times a days the same "spammy" message...
But it is necessary to reconcile the support to the Community and the daily work, so they form Competent Times like theirs, a Community Manager can make all the difference, Biancán BTCT will be the biggest investors and supporters of the platform
Activity: 391
Merit: 114

Not always it's a bad signal, sometimes they just concentrate on what they are doing. Actually I don't like those that are twitting 20 times a days the same "spammy" message...
Activity: 1456
Merit: 567

Activity: 588
Merit: 254
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

Just checked the project's twitter page and its telegram group and observed minimal activity. But lets give them the benefit of the doubt and I hoped they will present some good news in the coming days. Smiley

Their telegram group has over 20,000 members so I doubt that it's really very quiet in there. They have a big following just waiting for something to get released. I believe this is going to be an interesting 2018 for REPU.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Repu project is a platform also that helps the newcomer in crypto also it can utilize the time of newcomer because all platform for earning are in the REPU project. I want to try it of how can REPU make the work Easy in crypto world.
Pages:
Jump to: