Author

Topic: [ANN][PRESALE]⭐ REPU ⭐ - Smart reputation managment - Pre-ICO Soon🚀🚀 - page 169. (Read 19292 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 10
the project repu is new and very interested strategy and i want to know whats initial price of repu token and when will start ICO?

thats actually something i want to know too. need to save up some money to throw into the ico Smiley
Activity: 784
Merit: 1416
any startup with name REPUX and this one is repu same or diferent?

Yes this one is just repu with no x
Activity: 476
CAT.EX Exchange
any startup with name REPUX and this one is repu same or diferent?
Activity: 224
So this is kinda like a Linkedin on the blockchain? not sure if it has other features, but I'll keep my eye on it and see how it goes.
Yes, I also thought that this is something similar to Linkedin, so this project can undoubtedly become successful.

I'd say it's quite different. It might seem similar of the first sight, but Repu has many features Linkedin doesn't. The most important one is that Linkedin doesn't rate anything and doesn't allow for reviews, it is a networking platform.
I agree, it seems to me that they are two completely different platforms although they have some characteristic in common.
Activity: 616
Merit: 145
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
perhaps China have already  a similar social reputation system in place, but the social reputation system market is big, and there is also a place for REPU Wink

Also you know that what they build in China is likely to stay in China only, they have own facebook kind of platform, own Steam kind of platform etc...
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
the project repu is new and very interested strategy and i want to know whats initial price of repu token and when will start ICO?
Activity: 798
Merit: 115
So this is kinda like a Linkedin on the blockchain? not sure if it has other features, but I'll keep my eye on it and see how it goes.
Yes, I also thought that this is something similar to Linkedin, so this project can undoubtedly become successful.

I'd say it's quite different. It might seem similar of the first sight, but Repu has many features Linkedin doesn't. The most important one is that Linkedin doesn't rate anything and doesn't allow for reviews, it is a networking platform.
Activity: 420
Merit: 136
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
so first will be a beta version for ico investors in Q2-3/2018,then after that they plan to do a public testing,i believe it is the right strategy...

Yes, though it will take time, its a year holding, but this big project will be worth a lot later on, so the ones that are planning a quick cash out, will be the first to dump the prices, later on, it will get higher, and once the platform is online, the strategy will pay off Cheesy.

The question is, if you put your investment money in btc or other coins, will it grow more in a year than a new coin?

that the question everyone is asking right now. do you invest in an ICO or just hold your eth or btc.
Activity: 224
Become Part of the Mining Family
so first will be a beta version for ico investors in Q2-3/2018,then after that they plan to do a public testing,i believe it is the right strategy...

Yes, though it will take time, its a year holding, but this big project will be worth a lot later on, so the ones that are planning a quick cash out, will be the first to dump the prices, later on, it will get higher, and once the platform is online, the strategy will pay off Cheesy.

The question is, if you put your investment money in btc or other coins, will it grow more in a year than a new coin?
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012

I'm sure that the tokens of this project will have good interest in the future, the idea is cool, and an excellent team will do its work
A problem with it is that many people need to use it to get it successful the problem is that I don't think the common people will like this. They are too wary that they get a bad reputation.

Common people low everything if you present him nicely. And it would be something different to see lots of people getting low scores instead of "likes"
Activity: 238
Merit: 0

I'm sure that the tokens of this project will have good interest in the future, the idea is cool, and an excellent team will do its work
A problem with it is that many people need to use it to get it successful the problem is that I don't think the common people will like this. They are too wary that they get a bad reputation.

But look at China, they already have a similar social reputation system in place. I fear it will be mandatory in the future.

Really? Which one is it? I didn't know about it.
A lot of time still needs to pass in order for this kind of reputation systems to be widespread, let alone mandatory, so we're safe for now  Grin

I don't know it neither. The system looks so unfamiliar nowadays but maybe repu will bring it to the surface in the future and if it is good system, I think more parties will implement it too.
Activity: 672
Merit: 261
Guys, we cannot declare EXACT dates - the platform is very huge, and if we declare EXACT DATE, and won't do this by that time - that will affect investors, because the price of token will dump. That's why we declare it in Quarters and will be updating our roadmap.

True words! At least you don't try to make some promisses you maybe not keep, which is really better sometimes.

Agreed, they are being realistic.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1002
Activity: 336
Merit: 112
Guys, we cannot declare EXACT dates - the platform is very huge, and if we declare EXACT DATE, and won't do this by that time - that will affect investors, because the price of token will dump. That's why we declare it in Quarters and will be updating our roadmap.

True words! At least you don't try to make some promisses you maybe not keep, which is really better sometimes.
Activity: 392

It should wait half a year.   Maybe i should eat the hot tofu slowly
Activity: 1078
Merit: 310

The project's concept looks nice and team seems capable, I'm just concerned about the adoption rate it will get for those entities that are hesitant to change. Smiley
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Yes social network is still in a big expression, I think the timing for a reputation system is perfect. REPU will have a big market to take, I think the potential of the project is huge when I see how the social network market is huge at the moment.
Activity: 490
www.Zercados.com

But look at China, they already have a similar social reputation system in place. I fear it will be mandatory in the future.

Really? Which one is it? I didn't know about it.
A lot of time still needs to pass in order for this kind of reputation systems to be widespread, let alone mandatory, so we're safe for now  Grin
Activity: 238
Merit: 131
perhaps China have already  a similar social reputation system in place, but the social reputation system market is big, and there is also a place for REPU Wink
Jump to: