Author

Topic: [ANN][PRESALE]⭐ REPU ⭐ - Smart reputation managment - Pre-ICO Soon🚀🚀 - page 170. (Read 19292 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 12
so first will be a beta version for ico investors in Q2-3/2018,then after that they plan to do a public testing,i believe it is the right strategy...

Yes, though it will take time, its a year holding, but this big project will be worth a lot later on, so the ones that are planning a quick cash out, will be the first to dump the prices, later on, it will get higher, and once the platform is online, the strategy will pay off Cheesy.

I'm sure that the tokens of this project will have good interest in the future, the idea is cool, and an excellent team will do its work
A problem with it is that many people need to use it to get it successful the problem is that I don't think the common people will like this. They are too wary that they get a bad reputation.

But look at China, they already have a similar social reputation system in place. I fear it will be mandatory in the future.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Will there be additional bonuses if you keep coins?
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
so first will be a beta version for ico investors in Q2-3/2018,then after that they plan to do a public testing,i believe it is the right strategy...

Yes, though it will take time, its a year holding, but this big project will be worth a lot later on, so the ones that are planning a quick cash out, will be the first to dump the prices, later on, it will get higher, and once the platform is online, the strategy will pay off Cheesy.

I'm sure that the tokens of this project will have good interest in the future, the idea is cool, and an excellent team will do its work
A problem with it is that many people need to use it to get it successful the problem is that I don't think the common people will like this. They are too wary that they get a bad reputation.
Activity: 322

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

Activity: 2968
Merit: 605
Activity: 686
Guys, we cannot declare EXACT dates - the platform is very huge, and if we declare EXACT DATE, and won't do this by that time - that will affect investors, because the price of token will dump. That's why we declare it in Quarters and will be updating our roadmap.

Yes, you are right about this.

Putting a timetable and don't bring up the things in that timetable would make token suffer a lot.
As long as its not too far from plan.
Quarter is good enough, better than wrong appointment.
I like this approach, it's better not to promise than to promise and not fulfill. There is still plenty of time - let's hope that beta will be ready to end of ICO, this news would be very timely - and REPU team knows about this.
The BETA version will be the differential, a watershed in this Ico, but will surely be successful, and many other people will be able to recognize the value and potential of Repu. I still hope for more marketing and partnerships provided by this, so we will be even more leveraged
Activity: 490
Merit: 104
Guys, we cannot declare EXACT dates - the platform is very huge, and if we declare EXACT DATE, and won't do this by that time - that will affect investors, because the price of token will dump. That's why we declare it in Quarters and will be updating our roadmap.

Putting a timetable and don't bring up the things in that timetable would make token suffer a lot.
I like this approach, it's better not to promise than to promise and not fulfill. There is still plenty of time - let's hope that beta will be ready to end of ICO, this news would be very timely - and REPU team knows about this.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 567

legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

great, devs.
release your demo platform is better to finish first, that will attract more investor.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10

That's fine. You have to protect the value of the tokens. If you didn't investors wouldn't be happy.
Activity: 156
Activity: 336
Merit: 112
it seems like a good project.but for closed beta,public testing and platform release is need certainty day and date not  just a year.because for investor time is money

I assume they will update the roadmap with time, so that stuff get more clear. It's just probably an overview what should be done.
Activity: 266
Presale is live!
it seems like a good project.but for closed beta,public testing and platform release is need certainty day and date not  just a year.because for investor time is money

I think they can't give us the exact date and time due to the fact that they have to focus on the token sale first. Works must be done one by one!
I agree they are focus on other things now and there is probably still a long way to go to finish the demo, so there are no dates yet.
Activity: 252

Unfortunally you're right, how many times we have seen good tokens go down to hell in exchanges necause of long roadmaps? At least it's a good opportunity for believers to full their bags

well, nankers is right, everything should be in a short timeframe so future investors can decided faster and also gain more attraction for them.
Activity: 616
Merit: 145
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

Unfortunally you're right, how many times we have seen good tokens go down to hell in exchanges necause of long roadmaps? At least it's a good opportunity for believers to full their bags
Activity: 252

I think they can't give us the exact date and time due to the fact that they have to focus on the token sale first. Works must be done one by one!

The project team doesn't seem very small, so I would think that they would be able to do both at the same time.
Anyway, there seems to be quite a general positive vibe about the project, which is a good sign that people can still see the potential of this project
Activity: 537
Merit: 0
Nice concept in REPU project, very good road map and great team.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

Jump to: