Author

Topic: [ANN][PRESALE]⭐ REPU ⭐ - Smart reputation managment - Pre-ICO Soon🚀🚀 - page 173. (Read 19292 times)

Activity: 156
Merit: 10
Hi there. It is just ICO?? Where can I find the WP in Russian? Is it possible?

Russian WP here: https://repu.io/whitepaper_rus.pdf
What do you mean "just ICO"? Right now we are providing Closed Round.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
Hi there. It is just ICO?? Where can I find the WP in Russian? Is it possible?
Activity: 156
When can I see the demo version of the application for android for example?

I'm also curious about seeing a demo for this. how does it look and work?
The team promises to release this demo version in the very near future, I think we'll see it right after the new year.

No, BETA-testing is planned in the 2-3 Quarter 2018, according to the roadmap
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Reputation system is exactly what we need I'm this scam filled world

REPU is not giving a full proof 100% scam free system. It can also be manipulated easily.

I think everything can be manipulated if you have enough people working together. But easy?

Well, the rating is their only USP if that can be manipulated what a product is good for?
Achieving 100% reliability in almost anything is practically impossible. But even if someone manages to deceive the system, I am sure that it will get rid of many scammers.
Activity: 420
Merit: 136

The team promises to release this demo version in the very near future, I think we'll see it right after the new year.
Activity: 616
Merit: 145
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

Actually, there are too many ico rating websites but I only take icobench and icodrop into consideration.

Ico bench gave repu a very respectable score. Icodrop didn't list yet, i am believing they will give a good rating too.

Hi I saw you in a quiet few ICO's threads right now so I think you're very interested in new projects, wanna ask, do you really trust those websites? Personally I'm a bit skeptical when you can pay to put your ICO on those websites
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012

Actually, there are too many ico rating websites but I only take icobench and icodrop into consideration.

Ico bench gave repu a very respectable score. Icodrop didn't list yet, i am believing they will give a good rating too.
Activity: 630
Merit: 13
as i see on your thread, you have a great team to support your project, i will support too, im in your bounty program..
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
Увaжaeмыe paзpaбoтчики. Paccкaжитe, кaк пoпacть в зaкpытyю бeтa-вepcию? Дyмaю, чтo ceйчac мнoгиe интepecyютcя этим вoпpocoм.

i think not everyone can speak/read russish Smiley

here an translation Smiley
Dear developers. Tell us how to get into the closed beta version? I think that there are many interested in how to get in.

Closed beta version is available for ICO investors in Q2-3/2018. After this they are planning a public testing.
Activity: 252
Увaжaeмыe paзpaбoтчики. Paccкaжитe, кaк пoпacть в зaкpытyю бeтa-вepcию? Дyмaю, чтo ceйчac мнoгиe интepecyютcя этим вoпpocoм.

i think not everyone can speak/read russish Smiley

here an translation Smiley
Dear developers. Tell us how to get into the closed beta version? I think that there are many interested in how to get in.
Activity: 406
Merit: 107
Dear developers. Tell us how to get into closed beta? I think that many are interested in this issue.
Activity: 588

Merit: 263
Activity: 798
Merit: 262
Reputation system is exactly what we need I'm this scam filled world

REPU is not giving a full proof 100% scam free system. It can also be manipulated easily.

I think everything can be manipulated if you have enough people working together. But easy?

Well, the rating is their only USP if that can be manipulated what a product is good for?
Activity: 168

What ? You are listed on all these websites. Crazy, it's a very good news. Happy to be here with you for the beginning of this story. Hey people can i ask you why you have decided to invest in Répu ?
Activity: 476
Nice bonus for the end of the year, 20% is a big bonus, it’s a nice incentive for investors. We will have 5 days to grab the bonus, I think REPU has a nice potential, im to see what reputation management can change.

Well, let's see if we find some spare Dollars. Can't say no to a 20% bonus.
Nice bonus for the end of the year, 20% is a big bonus, it’s a nice incentive for investors. We will have 5 days to grab the bonus, I think REPU has a nice potential, im to see what reputation management can change.

Aside from that, I'm also excited about the projects concept and how it could potentially disrupt the things we used to do in social media.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Jump to: