Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRESALE]⭐ REPU ⭐ - Smart reputation managment - Pre-ICO Soon🚀🚀 - page 42. (Read 19289 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 105
I just noticed now there are already more than 11k people in it, not bad  Shocked

This is also counted by people who grade ICO's to invest. A big community on social media is a factor these days for listing on exchanges and thus a positive factor for investors.
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Cool that they started a repu airdrop, I am very happy about it.
I just do not unterstand the google forms.
What does "Your Referral Telegram Username (optional): @" mean? Do I have to enter again my telegram name? Does this activate the refferal program?

It means you must put the telegram username of the person who referred to you about the airdrop or leave it blank if anyone did not refer you. Smiley
You can put my telegram username if you want  Grin
There are around 9k members now, good impact.

The word is spreading fast when there are free tokens up for grasp. Hopefully will serve well as advertisement for the repu

yep, even I joined and I'm not one to hang on telegram. good move.
It looks like the campaign is having effect and is attracting many users to telegram.

Yes indeed, their telegram channel is exploding. The question is wether it will result in an increase of investments.
Even if not, so at least thousands of people know the project and this is also good for later demand, when the coin hits exchanges.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
What does "Your Referral Telegram Username (optional): @" mean? Do I have to enter again my telegram name? Does this activate the refferal program?

It means you must put the telegram username of the person who referred to you about the airdrop or leave it blank if anyone did not refer you. Smiley

The word is spreading fast when there are free tokens up for grasp. Hopefully will serve well as advertisement for the repu

It looks like the campaign is having effect and is attracting many users to telegram.

Yes indeed, their telegram channel is exploding. The question is wether it will result in an increase of investments.
Activity: 784
Merit: 1416
I just noticed now there are already more than 11k people in it, not bad  Shocked
Activity: 462
Merit: 100

Activity: 476
Repu is certainly one of the best projects out there. When I first saw the Whitepaper and Features I knew I had to invest some on this project.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

hmm ... but there are two fields, I dont understand the difference.

Your Referral Telegram Username (optional): @

Answer below if you were invited by a friend ONLY!
Enter your friend's telegram username, who invited you to join and get 10 REPU tokens each!
Your Friend's Telegram Username (Referral): @

The first one decides probably which name you want to use for getting refs yourself, so which other people have to use. So it could be different from your registered name in the first place. The second one is for the person who gave you the link, so to put in his/her name.

I put my username on the first one and leave it blank for the second one. Btw, the airdrop with referral in it could bring more people to know repu's project.
Activity: 336
Merit: 112

Enter your friend's telegram username, who invited you to join and get 10 REPU tokens each!

The first one decides probably which name you want to use for getting refs yourself, so which other people have to use. So it could be different from your registered name in the first place. The second one is for the person who gave you the link, so to put in his/her name.
Activity: 770
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

Activity: 1456
Merit: 567

Activity: 616

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
Activity: 238
Merit: 131
i hope so, after a recession in the crypto market, the fund raising of the REPU project will gain momentum. Wink
Activity: 252

REPU Telegram Airdrop Announcement: Get 50 REPU tokens for joining our Telegram channel!
Find details on: https://medium.com/@repu_project/repu-token-airdrop-c31c70f950ad
it seems to me a great opportunity to earn some extra tokens, and there is also a referral program...

It's quite an effective marketing tool to have an airdrop. More potential investors will be obtained after they hear about the airdrop.
Activity: 2968
Merit: 605

REPU Telegram Airdrop Announcement: Get 50 REPU tokens for joining our Telegram channel!
Find details on: https://medium.com/@repu_project/repu-token-airdrop-c31c70f950ad
it seems to me a great opportunity to earn some extra tokens, and there is also a referral program...
Activity: 168
Merit: 4

nice info, it will attract more participant to their telegram group
And now there are many people who are spamming and scamming in the telegram group  Grin
The admin must act quickly against this.

That's always a problem with such kind of bounty or airdrops. I say kick them all and give them a bad REPU!
It's a difficult situation to deal with because on the one hand they are trying to get more attention and on the other hand that usually ends up on spam.
In life always like that) I Want as better, but only worse! Here is so and with this airdrop'. Scammers, spam, etc.
Activity: 406
Merit: 107
I prefer to buy when it hit the exchange most of the ICO went below ico because of the dump made by the one who bought at a higher percentage.
It's crazy how fast these tokens get dumped after hitting exchanges. Sad that most of the people just invest for the money. I think this will cause problems in the future.

The get rich quick image that crypto has will fade. Its a phase we have to go trough to get the interest of a wider audience.
Alas, this is life.. And every endeavor to get a piece of, even these methods are sometimes depressing, but nothing can be done..
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012

Currently, telegram airdrops become a thing and repu is following the trend. 50 repu for nearly nothing, i participated Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: