Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRESALE]⭐ REPU ⭐ - Smart reputation managment - Pre-ICO Soon🚀🚀 - page 40. (Read 19289 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 1
I said it many times and I said it one more time - airdrops means token dumps

On the one hand it might be true that airdrops lead to dumps, but distribution is also very important. The more people participate in an airdrop the better the distribution becomes. You also do not want all the tokens concentrated in a few people's wallets.
I am also interested in repu and following for a while. I think there are many airdrop hunters because the requirements to join the airdrop are not that complex. But for these few coins a good chance to reach the people
Actually you will see that there wont be a big impact if you calculated the allocated tokens for airdrop, its mostly less than 1%.

Not a big impact for the token price indeed, but i can mean a lot for the project overall. Much more investors maybe
Activity: 1792
Merit: 293
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

On the one hand it might be true that airdrops lead to dumps, but distribution is also very important. The more people participate in an airdrop the better the distribution becomes. You also do not want all the tokens concentrated in a few people's wallets.
I am also interested in repu and following for a while. I think there are many airdrop hunters because the requirements to join the airdrop are not that complex. But for these few coins a good chance to reach the people
Actually you will see that there wont be a big impact if you calculated the allocated tokens for airdrop, its mostly less than 1%.

at least, it will attract more investor to this project.
1% not give big impact, but will bring little effect in short time
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003
Airdrop is good but not too much that it will cause the price to dump, airdrop hunters are getting smarter instead of selling they have now learned to hold.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 252
I just noticed now there are already more than 11k people in it, not bad  Shocked
the popularity of the project is growing every day. Telegram clear confirmation of this. But you need to consider the fact that some people came because of Airdrops

Before the airdrop they had around 700 people in the channel, now almost 13k, so it's more than 'some' people who joined because of the airdrop Smiley Anyway, if it helps to become more known and popular it's a good thing.
I did not know about airdrop but I still have joined because I see this project as an interesting and promising one. Airdrop is ok of course, still, that was not the main reason
Crazy how many people are now on the airdrop train. I think with this high numbers an individual person will not get that much from the airdrop.

That's the idea, I think. But it's good for the project, more people get to know about it. Airdrops are still very effective in spreading the word.

Airdrop means free easy money and most of the users who will get it tend to sell it as soon as the token hit the exchanger. But it's okay for me. Airdrop hunters dump while the other people will buy and hold it.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 567

Activity: 644
Merit: 101
That is true a working prototype could have helped alot but each project is going with his own strategy and at least they are getting themselves known in the meantime.

Yes, their reputation is currently good. So from a marketing perspective everything is smooth

They all seem to have solid backgrounds, check their resumes
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
I just noticed now there are already more than 11k people in it, not bad  Shocked
the popularity of the project is growing every day. Telegram clear confirmation of this. But you need to consider the fact that some people came because of Airdrops

Before the airdrop they had around 700 people in the channel, now almost 13k, so it's more than 'some' people who joined because of the airdrop Smiley Anyway, if it helps to become more known and popular it's a good thing.
I did not know about airdrop but I still have joined because I see this project as an interesting and promising one. Airdrop is ok of course, still, that was not the main reason
Crazy how many people are now on the airdrop train. I think with this high numbers an individual person will not get that much from the airdrop.

That's the idea, I think. But it's good for the project, more people get to know about it. Airdrops are still very effective in spreading the word.

I know that whales can be dangerous for projects and everything should be decentralized but there were many projects where bounty hunters just after ico dumped tokens so hard that it caused fud and further dumping
In fact, large dumps can often be previously thought of by ICOS teams, many projects have had desires in recent times and then have had enough time in a well-designed roadmap to recover, no matter how many whales are dumped, there will always be whales to insure and buy more from time to time, and new followers, depending on the quality of the project and Time
Activity: 280
Merit: 106

I know that whales can be dangerous for projects and everything should be decentralized but there were many projects where bounty hunters just after ico dumped tokens so hard that it caused fud and further dumping
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
i think the telegram airdrop was a great idea now the channel have more than 13k members, and it was an extraordinary advertising move for the project

That is a fairly significant increase - no doubt for people who just wanted an airdrop and who otherwise are not interested (at least not yet) in the project. We will wait and see if the token sale is successful.
Activity: 448
Merit: 107
Yes the visibility of repu grow fast, there is more and more people in the community and I think it’s a very good pint for the future of the project. People seems to enjoy te concept of reputation management.
Activity: 238
Merit: 131
yes it is. The Telegram Airdrop is a very good Promotion and good for the community.
Activity: 938
Merit: 159
i think the telegram airdrop was a great idea now the channel have more than 13k members, and it was an extraordinary advertising move for the project
Activity: 70
Merit: 0

legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013

Merit: 106

Activity: 490
Merit: 10
www.Zercados.com

Merit: 22
The Future of Sports is Fan Controlled

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

Activity: 518
Merit: 101
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

Activity: 168
Merit: 4
Pages:
Jump to: