Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRESALE]⭐ REPU ⭐ - Smart reputation managment - Pre-ICO Soon🚀🚀 - page 60. (Read 19289 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416
With fake reviews becoming such a problem i believe REPU will be adopted by more and more companies. Because with REPU they can prove that all reviews are trustworthy, this is something that will become more and more important to people.
The main question is how repu can help to tag these fake reviews?

i think, only user that passed some requirement can give reviews, by proofing their document maybe. its only my opinion, REPU team maybe have better idea

Yes there must be some pre check to be done to consider the review 'proper'. I dont think anybody will be able to rate anybody without a proper reason, otherwise will be very difficult to manage.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
www.Zercados.com
I'm wondering how repu will incentivize some companies to put their information to repu platform at this early stage where repu is still not popular.
What will make them interested ?

That is certainly the hard part. First of all, Repu need a good marketing team to make sure their platform will be attractive enough. Secondly, they should target companies with ambition and vision in the beginning. Some of them are bound to see the potential in a partnership for the future. 
Activity: 672
Merit: 261

https://blog.opporty.com/partnership-announcement-4a560d005cd6

Congratulations to this useful Partnership, I am pleased about the news.

i am really glad to read that - congrats

Good, this kind of partnership shows its a genuine project
Activity: 1792
Merit: 293
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
With fake reviews becoming such a problem i believe REPU will be adopted by more and more companies. Because with REPU they can prove that all reviews are trustworthy, this is something that will become more and more important to people.

i think, only user that passed some requirement can give reviews, by proofing their document maybe. its only my opinion, REPU team maybe have better idea
Activity: 154
Merit: 100

i am really glad to read that - congrats
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003

Wow, this is really nice news! I hope that repu will benefit from this and ad some value to platform
I hope so too and as mention fake reviews and rating can also be performed by some cheating person not just them but even some of the big companies have it.
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
I don't think fake reviews an issue.

Think about every rating website, they have fake reviews too but at the end, the ranking is setting with average votes.
Activity: 434
Any infos if the pre-ICO started or is the private sale still ongoing? I am quite confused now about this  Huh

check the website man, the closed round is now live
Activity: 182
Merit: 1

Thats some great news for the project. I heard a lots of good stuff about Opporty
Activity: 252

Say the magic words:

Artificial Intelligence

That's why I asked for a demo before the token sale.

A demo release would be good in order to assess the platform's capability and make necessary improvements and adjustments and also community feedback will be important in this aspect.
Maybe their demo isn't ready yet , but they could show us the progress and I think that's enough for now.

Using AI to tag fake reviews is something that is not limited to blockchain-related projects; ie. there's no reason why amazon, tripadvisor etc haven't been developing machine learning algorithms to do this.  What Repu needs to show in their demo/beta is how they will combine machine learning with blockchain technology to form a product that is desirable for other companies to use.
Activity: 336
Merit: 112
Any infos if the pre-ICO started or is the private sale still ongoing? I am quite confused now about this  Huh
Activity: 1456
Merit: 567
I'm wondering how repu will incentivize some companies to put their information to repu platform at this early stage where repu is still not popular.
What will make them interested ?
Activity: 392

cool,this is a good news
Opporty is a smart contracts marketplace, I guess we can help the Opporty implement the rating system
Activity: 1456
Merit: 567

Say the magic words:

Artificial Intelligence

A demo release would be good in order to assess the platform's capability and make necessary improvements and adjustments and also community feedback will be important in this aspect.
Maybe their demo isn't ready yet , but they could show us the progress and I think that's enough for now.
Activity: 238
Merit: 102

Say the magic words:

Artificial Intelligence

Activity: 686

In all the platforms and fields of life we work with systems that seem to be infallible, but some day it is discovered to be mocking and contrived, I believe that the same will happen with Repu, many things on your platform must be fixed over time, it will require a continuous and continuous work, mainly initially, I hope a Team capable and prepared for this demand
Activity: 280
Merit: 106
Activity: 210
Merit: 105
Activity: 252
oh nice opporty is very good for repu:

Opporty

Crypto-enabled marketplace that facilitates purchase and sale through blockchain-powered smart contracts and lead-generation system
Activity: 280
Merit: 106

Wow, this is really nice news! I hope that repu will benefit from this and ad some value to platform
Pages:
Jump to: