Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRESALE]⭐ REPU ⭐ - Smart reputation managment - Pre-ICO Soon🚀🚀 - page 63. (Read 19289 times)

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
If the AI will work as intended we will have a very nice tool to not get scammed (potentially on everything)
Repu is really something that can be used in many fields, and with the possibility of making credible what is credible, and enable us to evaluate as unreliable everything that brings us so much inconvenience in our daily lives. Among the projects I currently follow, it is perhaps the most hopeful of easy and useful application
I agree that was my first thought when I saw it firts time. If it works properly is going to be a pain in the neck for scamers.
With so advanced rating system, it may be harder to keep anonymous online. However, I think of this issue as of a positive one, because people should not only be accountable for their actions, but also stand by their words, either pronounced or written
To be honest no one is truly anonymous on the internet. It is impossible and this is good thing because it can help to prevent crimes
What do you mean? I think its possible if you've never put any data about yourself to the internet.

it can truly anonymous. its like use decentralized exchange, fully anonymous. you not know who is their customer, you only know orderbook, history trade, and chart.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
If the AI will work as intended we will have a very nice tool to not get scammed (potentially on everything)

Didn't they promise a very high succes rate? Like 90-95%?
Activity: 1456
Merit: 567
Repu is really something that can be used in many fields, and with the possibility of making credible what is credible, and enable us to evaluate as unreliable everything that brings us so much inconvenience in our daily lives. Among the projects I currently follow, it is perhaps the most hopeful of easy and useful application
I agree that was my first thought when I saw it firts time. If it works properly is going to be a pain in the neck for scamers.
With so advanced rating system, it may be harder to keep anonymous online. However, I think of this issue as of a positive one, because people should not only be accountable for their actions, but also stand by their words, either pronounced or written
To be honest no one is truly anonymous on the internet. It is impossible and this is good thing because it can help to prevent crimes
What do you mean? I think its possible if you've never put any data about yourself to the internet.
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

Disagree, for a website, a service or a person in an decentralized network I can be anonymous.
And it is not a good thing that it is hard to be anonymous in the internet, anonymity is important for many cases.
Activity: 238
Merit: 131
i am sure the Repu project have a good future. I am saying that because like this project features are really great in social media.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
If you go to the website of Repu and check the team section you'll see a lot of team members with Inoxoft polo shirts. That's more than a partnership if they are on the payroll of both companies.

Isn't it so that Repu is a daughter company of Inoxoft?
Activity: 280
Merit: 106
Activity: 252
The partnership announcement with Opporty seems strategic as they both complement each other respectively. This is a major milestone for REPU!

indeed, the more partners the merrier it gets Smiley good decision of the founders for us investors Smiley
Activity: 238
Merit: 102
If you go to the website of Repu and check the team section you'll see a lot of team members with Inoxoft polo shirts. That's more than a partnership if they are on the payroll of both companies.
Activity: 210
Merit: 105
I noticed in the onepager that you are partners with https://inoxoft.com/. Could you elaborate on what kind of partnership you guys have with them? Thanks.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
The partnership announcement with Opporty seems strategic as they both complement each other respectively. This is a major milestone for REPU!
Activity: 462
how is the integration into facebook instagram snapchat and so on planned? are you guys already in talk with those companies? like mentioned on your ann thread.

I don't think those company will easily agree to this kind of integration, there are other project and coins that planned to integrate with YouTube and popular established social platforms. They are taking ages to progress.
You're absolutely right. This will be very difficult to do. And judging from the latest news Facebook does not want to have any ties with cryptocurrency and crypto world.

For sure that's going to be difficult but I think they have to try to get strong partners to promote the platform and give it more relevance.
Activity: 168
Merit: 4
how is the integration into facebook instagram snapchat and so on planned? are you guys already in talk with those companies? like mentioned on your ann thread.

I don't think those company will easily agree to this kind of integration, there are other project and coins that planned to integrate with YouTube and popular established social platforms. They are taking ages to progress.
You're absolutely right. This will be very difficult to do. And judging from the latest news Facebook does not want to have any ties with cryptocurrency and crypto world.
Activity: 448
Merit: 107
Yes i also think that repu can change the way we use a lot of things, like investing or giving money to someone, repu will be able to control the reputation and maybe protect from scam.
Activity: 252

i wonder how the ai would work, i hope there is a process flowchart available, since i think that not even a AI can filter everything out.
Activity: 2968
Merit: 605

To become partners of such companies, REPU need to earn their trust and develop a customer base.
make partnerships with the big social network companies is difficult but not impossible maybe later in time when repu will have so many users and have won the trust of all big companies partnership will be possible...
Activity: 434
Activity: 462
Activity: 686
Activity: 364
Merit: 37

Seeing the well organized team and the structure of the project I don't have any doubt of not happening. Will keep an eye on the upcoming news and updates from the team.
Pages:
Jump to: