Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRESALE]⭐ REPU ⭐ - Smart reputation managment - Pre-ICO Soon🚀🚀 - page 62. (Read 19289 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 100
Were there any news from the team? Did I miss any announcements? I would really like to know when the private sale ends and pre-ICO starts.

Not that I know of. It's a bit confusing. The website says the private sale is still going on but the White Paper says the the pre-ICO should have ended in January so they are quite a bit behind their initial schedule.

that's probably because of the instability in the market. January is not a good month to do an ICO.
Activity: 182
Merit: 11
Altair VR. Next-gen Blockchain VR Wikipedia
If the AI will work as intended we will have a very nice tool to not get scammed (potentially on everything)

Didn't they promise a very high succes rate? Like 90-95%?

i don't remember the exact success rate but i remember they explained a bit how it worked and it seemed to take into account several parameters to grant there would be no abuses

they did, dozens of pages ago. I wish those posts were pinned somehow , so newbies can read them beforehand.
That is a problem for new follower of this Ann Thread. So many pages and different topics.
At the end the impact of wrong reputation is critical and AI should avoid this

In the next months there should be a demo coming or something that demostrate the capabilities of the system
There are lots of information about repu and still I am waiting for the demo. Just to get something into hand and test the basic functions. Also to see how the crowd think about.
Is there a date for a beta?
You are right this project would benefit a lot from a running beta. I hope they will have it ready before the start of the main ICO.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
Were there any news from the team? Did I miss any announcements? I would really like to know when the private sale ends and pre-ICO starts.

Not that I know of. It's a bit confusing. The website says the private sale is still going on but the White Paper says the the pre-ICO should have ended in January so they are quite a bit behind their initial schedule.
Activity: 658
Merit: 102
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
If the AI will work as intended we will have a very nice tool to not get scammed (potentially on everything)

Yes i remember the same.

They were working on some of truth mechanism to weed out to fakes.
Activity: 476

i don't remember the exact success rate but i remember they explained a bit how it worked and it seemed to take into account several parameters to grant there would be no abuses

they did, dozens of pages ago. I wish those posts were pinned somehow , so newbies can read them beforehand.
That is a problem for new follower of this Ann Thread. So many pages and different topics.

In the next months there should be a demo coming or something that demostrate the capabilities of the system
There are lots of information about repu and still I am waiting for the demo. Just to get something into hand and test the basic functions. Also to see how the crowd think about.

Yes the closed beta among ICO participants will start in Q2 2018 so in April at the earliest.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1

I think they didnt announce anything so far regarding a start date for a beta. Would really like to know how a reputation system beta looks like.....
Activity: 70
Merit: 0

Activity: 434
When do they close the closed stage of contributions and start a public sale? Perhaps things will go better in public stage.

I think closed stage or private sale is the foundation of solid launch. Many who skip this struggles in this highly competitive ico market
Sure, but they need to have a prior nice advertizing compaign so that such stages will be successful. The Repu's quite popular now, so that's not the case for them
Activity: 672
Merit: 261
When do they close the closed stage of contributions and start a public sale? Perhaps things will go better in public stage.

I think closed stage or private sale is the foundation of solid launch. Many who skip this struggles in this highly competitive ico market
Activity: 305
this project is absolutely awesome.. this one is really helpful to the users.. the concept of this platform is also nice.. looking forwards on your success... to the team great job.. goodluck on this..
Activity: 420
Merit: 136
Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

Activity: 490
www.Zercados.com

It's not really a success rate if you mean the whole project, they were talking about AI and ML and which percentage of all untruthful and malicious ratings the system was able to recognize. I think they said it was 95%, but they were still developing the system.
Activity: 434

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

AI is not a silver bullet in this area; a low quantity and quality of available information for the AI to assess will still result in a poor/inaccurate result

Is ai just a suggestion or repu says they will consider this ?
Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

Activity: 252

AI is not a silver bullet in this area; a low quantity and quality of available information for the AI to assess will still result in a poor/inaccurate result
Activity: 336
Merit: 112

Yes they said they already are testing the AI and achieve like around 90% of success, but want to get it at a higher percentage at all. I think 90% is already really good, but would love to see it between 95-99%. If it is at that level it really would become super useful for ratings.
Pages:
Jump to: