Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRESALE]⭐ REPU ⭐ - Smart reputation managment - Pre-ICO Soon🚀🚀 - page 74. (Read 19289 times)

Activity: 349
Merit: 12
i believe that many big companies will start to use blockchain technology in the near future, repu is increasing its advertising campaign so also its popularity, i believe that in the future they will make good partnerships

I agree, all the big companies are at least researching ways in which they can use. Repu seems like the kind of company that might even be bought up by a bigger company if they are not careful Smiley
Big companies are always looking for ways to outsource work and to lower costs and I think that repu can help them significantly

I think Repu can be very well integrated into the Sphere project.I do not want to advertise another project, but I think they will go pretty well together.
I'm sure the devs know about him , or maybe have heard of it.But a partnership with him would be very good.
Activity: 280
Merit: 106
i believe that many big companies will start to use blockchain technology in the near future, repu is increasing its advertising campaign so also its popularity, i believe that in the future they will make good partnerships

I agree, all the big companies are at least researching ways in which they can use. Repu seems like the kind of company that might even be bought up by a bigger company if they are not careful Smiley
Big companies are always looking for ways to outsource work and to lower costs and I think that repu can help them significantly
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
that many things are realized on the blockchain is possible, but not everything is possible, but a lot of things.  Wink
Blockchain provides a lot of potential to improove things. But at the end there need to be an advantage if blockchain is used.
Repu got a case where plockchain brings a massive advantage.
Activity: 210
Merit: 105

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

it might revolutionize the whole known hr concept
Activity: 938
Merit: 159
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
I think REPU platform is now beginning to increase its marketing campaign and I can see that this is of great help in the community. Keep it up! Smiley

Why you came to the conclusion that they increase their marketing? :O

I won't believe that until I see banners on facebook or cryptomarketcap Wink

You will not see banners on Facebook as they have banned all crypto related ads Wink

That's a good thing probably. Apparently there were many scam projects advertising.
not only that. it also states that facebook fears decentralization!! haha well overwhelm them in zero time

I'm happy to see the current moment, the whole fight against Blockchain makes me hopeful for the next steps, they will surrender at any moment, and many, like Facebook itself, can be behind if they do not
I think it's not that) It's no secret that the state structures have some leverage, I think that facebook fell under one of the levers)

imo facebook is just a tool which is controlled by the government or the real game makers
Activity: 168
Merit: 4
I think REPU platform is now beginning to increase its marketing campaign and I can see that this is of great help in the community. Keep it up! Smiley

You will not see banners on Facebook as they have banned all crypto related ads Wink

That's a good thing probably. Apparently there were many scam projects advertising.
not only that. it also states that facebook fears decentralization!! haha well overwhelm them in zero time

I'm happy to see the current moment, the whole fight against Blockchain makes me hopeful for the next steps, they will surrender at any moment, and many, like Facebook itself, can be behind if they do not
I think it's not that) It's no secret that the state structures have some leverage, I think that facebook fell under one of the levers)
Activity: 602

But zuckerberg already announced that he wants to integrate the blockchain somehow to facebook. I think 2018 will be an interesting blockchain year.

Really? Zuckerberg did? I haven't heard about this...
Yes he did he said this about one month ago. Here you can read more https://www.coindesk.com/zuckerberg-to-study-cryptocurrency-in-quest-to-decentralize-facebook/

how did i miss it? I think many people didn't see that news because of the january downfall,if zuckerberg shows real interest in blockchain/cryptocurrency market will boost in every aspect.
Activity: 238
Merit: 131
that many things are realized on the blockchain is possible, but not everything is possible, but a lot of things.  Wink
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
when zuckerberg comes, it is all over Smiley

nah, it would take a while untile facebook is ready for the blockchain, meanwhile others can take the lead Smiley

I don't think any giant company would want to go with blockchain at this moment. Regardless of how well established a company is, everyone has their own secrets which they don't wanna show to the world and we all know that the blockchain is transparent.

I think most giant companies are looking at blockchain options, to be ready in case it does become the new standard.

even my company has already started to working with the blockchain on some projects. without coins Smiley they only need the blochckain technology

I really think at one point nearly everything will be on blockchain or at least they will have blockchain version too.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10

nah, it would take a while untile facebook is ready for the blockchain, meanwhile others can take the lead Smiley

I don't think any giant company would want to go with blockchain at this moment. Regardless of how well established a company is, everyone has their own secrets which they don't wanna show to the world and we all know that the blockchain is transparent.

I think most giant companies are looking at blockchain options, to be ready in case it does become the new standard.

even my company has already started to working with the blockchain on some projects. without coins Smiley they only need the blochckain technology
Activity: 140

Activity: 238
Merit: 131
zuckerberg has expressed his interest in the Cryptwelt and the Blockchain, this is all so far.  Wink
Activity: 182
Merit: 11
Altair VR. Next-gen Blockchain VR Wikipedia

But zuckerberg already announced that he wants to integrate the blockchain somehow to facebook. I think 2018 will be an interesting blockchain year.

Yes he did he said this about one month ago. Here you can read more https://www.coindesk.com/zuckerberg-to-study-cryptocurrency-in-quest-to-decentralize-facebook/
Activity: 98
Merit: 0

Activity: 364
Merit: 37

Activity: 252

Activity: 280
Merit: 22
The Future of Sports is Fan Controlled

Activity: 602

The marketing campaign should increase as the ICO approaches to reach as many investors as possible.

I feel ICO marketing is best done through some famous streamers who review ICO's like Ian Balina or Matty. Of course they shouldn't be paid for it, but the Community can bring this ICO to their attention.

I think websites like ICO Bench is also good too, in addition to websites an active telegram group can bring many people onboard. Facebook is not needed in my opinion.
Pages:
Jump to: