Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRESALE]⭐ REPU ⭐ - Smart reputation managment - Pre-ICO Soon🚀🚀 - page 78. (Read 19289 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 261
Yes a demo is a nice way to make investors more confident in the project. And i also think that we are a lot here who want to see at what REPU platform and system will look like.

Maybe a little video like ingame footage videos will be fine before ICO. maybe demo isn't ready in every aspect but seeing a portion of REPU can easily increase sales.
I would say the demo videos may attract as well as deter potential investors form getting involved into the project. While creating promo materials (e.g. videos), one should be very cautious

I think REPU team is experienced enough to create a demo video that can attract investor not deter them, i have faith in them. But of course they should be cautious, any misunderstanding can create catastropic results for the project.

Making a demo can lead bad results because it is hard to control a beta. But for demo, i think the risk is minimal. I don't think there would be any problem with it.

I agree with you about controlling a beta phase with all bugs or errors, investors can run away from the project. But a video creates a controlled area, just a footage what can REPU do is fine.
Videos can be engineered.. a proof of concept is in my opinion much better than a video.

absolutely agreed on this one, I have seen some low quality videos , which they even use a template (not specifically repu other ico).  Everyone can create a video like that if you know how to use after effects now
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
Yes a demo is a nice way to make investors more confident in the project. And i also think that we are a lot here who want to see at what REPU platform and system will look like.

Maybe a little video like ingame footage videos will be fine before ICO. maybe demo isn't ready in every aspect but seeing a portion of REPU can easily increase sales.
I would say the demo videos may attract as well as deter potential investors form getting involved into the project. While creating promo materials (e.g. videos), one should be very cautious

I think REPU team is experienced enough to create a demo video that can attract investor not deter them, i have faith in them. But of course they should be cautious, any misunderstanding can create catastropic results for the project.

Making a demo can lead bad results because it is hard to control a beta. But for demo, i think the risk is minimal. I don't think there would be any problem with it.

I agree with you about controlling a beta phase with all bugs or errors, investors can run away from the project. But a video creates a controlled area, just a footage what can REPU do is fine.
Videos can be engineered.. a proof of concept is in my opinion much better than a video.
Activity: 602
Merit: 105

I dont think bugs will make investors lose interest, in fact an alpha product boost confidences and shows how well the team is progressing

a buggy version can create a bad first impression, people doesn't patient enough sometimes:) that's the thing im trying to say.
Activity: 672
Merit: 261

I dont think bugs will make investors lose interest, in fact an alpha product boost confidences and shows how well the team is progressing
Activity: 602

Activity: 434
The fact that some of the trust system that are now being used can be abused if not it can be fixed or bought is a big obstacle to this kind of platform, if somehow they can minimize or completely remove it, this platform will be used by many. 

I hope the project will be expanded in the future to not only encompass somebody's reputation, but more, like a KYC type system. So if you go to a site it will know your reputation and personal details through a repu API for instance. That way you can really build a trustworthy online profile

This could be an interesting idea but is going to touch a completely different field at the moment.

and also gives competition to the current systems. it's not a bad idea. hope the dev's see it.
Activity: 784
Merit: 1416
The fact that some of the trust system that are now being used can be abused if not it can be fixed or bought is a big obstacle to this kind of platform, if somehow they can minimize or completely remove it, this platform will be used by many. 

I hope the project will be expanded in the future to not only encompass somebody's reputation, but more, like a KYC type system. So if you go to a site it will know your reputation and personal details through a repu API for instance. That way you can really build a trustworthy online profile

This could be an interesting idea but is going to touch a completely different field at the moment.
Activity: 210

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
About airdrop, they are making smart reputation management so if they make some system about reputation and give tokens based on it, it would really bring some success. If they make some telegram airdrop it wouldn't be beneficial.

How will that look like? Rate this and receive free Repu tokens Smiley I cant think of anything to be honest

Rate wrong and you get negative Repu ratings ?
Get paid but your rep goes down

Labelling a rating as 'wrong' is in itself a wrong and insidious way of doing things in many ways (eg. philosophically, morally). There are plenty of situations where someone has a more intimate knowledge of someone's character/behaviour which might be the opposite of what other people (who are less familiar) perceive. But the person with better knowledge, will be pushed/incentivized to rate falsely so that they don't get penalized.
Airdrop now used by many ICO project, and it works well ! All in wins - for the project good push + fast advertising, and for those who joined - small bonus.
You are right, the amounts are not large, but people are pleased! And the popularity of the project increases many times!

just look up the internet the popularity is already damn huge
Activity: 406
Merit: 107
About airdrop, they are making smart reputation management so if they make some system about reputation and give tokens based on it, it would really bring some success. If they make some telegram airdrop it wouldn't be beneficial.

How will that look like? Rate this and receive free Repu tokens Smiley I cant think of anything to be honest

Rate wrong and you get negative Repu ratings ?
Get paid but your rep goes down

Labelling a rating as 'wrong' is in itself a wrong and insidious way of doing things in many ways (eg. philosophically, morally). There are plenty of situations where someone has a more intimate knowledge of someone's character/behaviour which might be the opposite of what other people (who are less familiar) perceive. But the person with better knowledge, will be pushed/incentivized to rate falsely so that they don't get penalized.
Airdrop now used by many ICO project, and it works well ! All in wins - for the project good push + fast advertising, and for those who joined - small bonus.
You are right, the amounts are not large, but people are pleased! And the popularity of the project increases many times!
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003
Activity: 154
Merit: 100

i am exactly the same opinion
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416
I think the Repu project is a pretty promising project. I say so because I see a roadmap of less than 1 year for its target achievement. Moreover, we see the team that handles the project. All look so professional and accomplished. Come follow this project.

They have quite big challenges ahead. They have still to demonstrate the goodness of their system. But if it works well as described could really be a game changer inthe field of ratings.
Activity: 1792
Merit: 293
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
good to see that REPU has started the Closed Round. Hope we will see soon a platform for testing the reputation management.

I think it would be nice if they can put a progress bar / data about how much funds have been raised so far. Smiley

Yep, also it would be nice to see some more news about REPU here. Some achievements etc. maybe footage of the project would be great.
That's a great idea! the counter is a good thing! It shows the real situation in the project!

If you don't have this not many investors will send money because they lack information about the funding.

True, it would be also very interesting for us. You are right - we haven't heard about the latest news so far.

what do you mean about funding news?
you can check token allocation on website and white paper, also on one pager that can be downloaded at website
Activity: 392
simply getting the job done
I think the Repu project is a pretty promising project. I say so because I see a roadmap of less than 1 year for its target achievement. Moreover, we see the team that handles the project. All look so professional and accomplished. Come follow this project.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
good to see that REPU has started the Closed Round. Hope we will see soon a platform for testing the reputation management.

I think it would be nice if they can put a progress bar / data about how much funds have been raised so far. Smiley

Yep, also it would be nice to see some more news about REPU here. Some achievements etc. maybe footage of the project would be great.
That's a great idea! the counter is a good thing! It shows the real situation in the project!

If you don't have this not many investors will send money because they lack information about the funding.

True, it would be also very interesting for us. You are right - we haven't heard about the latest news so far.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 567

It can be seen from contract address and it is not that high right now. I think they should focus on marketing and announcing this partnership.

That's a good way to check the status of the crowdsale. The crypto space runs mainly on hype, so this is where the team should currently focus more effort on

Well, I can imagine that some people were a bit skeptical with crypto in general after the whole market took a hit. Hopefully, Repu will get more investors, now that the market is slowly recovering.
Hopefully the crypto market will go back to the ATH before March, and then there will be more people looking for some investment.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
How would you prevent abuse of this system? I am seeing a possibility of a paid troll army rating someone up or down or paid bounty hunters doing that for a price. People are already attacking other people in twitter for free if that would be a measurement of reputation, some people would be destroyed.

I think I asked that too a while ago. That's a Sybil attack and the Repu team thinks they can prevent it by analyzing wifi and Bluetooth as well as face recognition in the future.

Theyve also stated that there are several mechanisms to prevent abuse of the system. Dont know if it was that detailed yet besides the wifi/BT think mentioned
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
Any news on the partner ICO? Pretty excite to know what this is all about.

I believe up until now they just teased us with it
Pages:
Jump to: