Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRESALE] Skyhub Coin - Live Beyond Your Limits! | Masternodes | Exchanges - page 7. (Read 62315 times)

Activity: 95
Merit: 0
Today the price has fallen by 30 percent. Is this related to the fall of bitcoin?
Activity: 144
Merit: 1
What platforms are your competitors? And what are you better than these projects?
Activity: 162
Merit: 2
What will you do in a month? Have some action plan?
Activity: 90
The reservation system will be able to successfully exist in the market. If you do it right, you’ll make a big profit.
To do this, you must fully implement all plans and follow the roadmap. Investors are already seeing this project.
Investors have already bought tokens of this platform. The volume of trades is relatively large, and the token is already being traded on 2 exchanges. And also there is a token on Coinmarketcap.
You can still buy tokens anyway. Moreover, now the price is low, I would buy tokens right now. It is a pity that I bought earlier at a higher price.
Until you sell them, you won’t lose. I am sure that the price will rise.
Activity: 207
The reservation system will be able to successfully exist in the market. If you do it right, you’ll make a big profit.
To do this, you must fully implement all plans and follow the roadmap. Investors are already seeing this project.
Investors have already bought tokens of this platform. The volume of trades is relatively large, and the token is already being traded on 2 exchanges. And also there is a token on Coinmarketcap.
You can still buy tokens anyway. Moreover, now the price is low, I would buy tokens right now. It is a pity that I bought earlier at a higher price.
Activity: 163
Activity: 299
Activity: 201
Activity: 236

Even the logo is not worth 5$ on fiverr.
Logo is very important in the project? In some top projects, the logo was drawn in 20 minutes. The developers of these projects talked about this, I don’t want to name the project names. And it was done for free.
Why not? I think the design is the face of the project! At first everyone looks at the cover.
Project design is an important part. At first, everyone looks at the website and how it is designed.
Activity: 162

Logo is very important in the project? In some top projects, the logo was drawn in 20 minutes. The developers of these projects talked about this, I don’t want to name the project names. And it was done for free.
Why not? I think the design is the face of the project! At first everyone looks at the cover.
Activity: 34
Merit: 10

What is this project? I do not believe that this is possible. All top projects spend a lot of money on the graphic part of the project.
Activity: 32

Activity: 207
Hi, I always actively follow the projects and I believe that you need to have only relevant news to be successful

I agree. I would like to see news from the team and the community a little more often.

Typical hallmark of scam projects.  Utter silence.
I don’t quite understand why you think so ... the project has been running for several months, the token has been trading on the exchange. Even on Coinmarketcap there is this token.
I would like to know why you think so?
There are different cases. But in this case, I do not understand why a person thinks so. As for me, the project is not bad.
Activity: 240
Hi, I always actively follow the projects and I believe that you need to have only relevant news to be successful

I agree. I would like to see news from the team and the community a little more often.

I don’t quite understand why you think so ... the project has been running for several months, the token has been trading on the exchange. Even on Coinmarketcap there is this token.
I would like to know why you think so?
Activity: 152
Merit: 100

Activity: 675

Activity: 675
The devs have already sold much of their 150k pre-mine.  They will probably dump a lot more after this massive pump today.
Activity: 924
Merit: 255
Today the price has risen by 60%! It's amazing!
Wow, now there is a very difficult situation on the market, but the price of a SkyHub coin has risen by 60%, amazing!
Any news? Why is the price so high?
Price may rise without news. Just someone decided to buy a lot of coins.

The volume trades is almost zero. I think any of us who come in and buy a couple of dollars can accelerate the price at times. Look not at the fake price but the volume where the token is traded.
Activity: 240
Bidding is very high, already almost 18 BTC. Very cool, I hope the volumes will continue to grow.
Wow, really, more than 18 BTC. So cool. The project grows with each week, growing and developing, this is make me happy.
Activity: 299
Bidding is very high, already almost 18 BTC. Very cool, I hope the volumes will continue to grow.
Pages:
Jump to: