Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRESALE] Skyhub Coin - Live Beyond Your Limits! | Masternodes | Exchanges - page 8. (Read 62315 times)

Activity: 200
Merit: 1
Sky Hub is a project that will certainly be in demand, there are special conditions for investors to use SkyHub (discounts, hot offers)? what is the minimum Deposit for an investor?
I think there is no minimum amount to buy a token. I saw messages that people bought several tokens, this is not a lot of money.
Yes, you are right, i bought only 5 coin. When i bought, price was higher, but i think people can buy tokens independent of amount.
Activity: 207
Sky Hub is a project that will certainly be in demand, there are special conditions for investors to use SkyHub (discounts, hot offers)? what is the minimum Deposit for an investor?
I think there is no minimum amount to buy a token. I saw messages that people bought several tokens, this is not a lot of money.
Activity: 240
Merit: 10
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
Today the price has risen by 60%! It's amazing!
Wow, now there is a very difficult situation on the market, but the price of a SkyHub coin has risen by 60%, amazing!
Any news? Why is the price so high?
Price may rise without news. Just someone decided to buy a lot of coins.
Activity: 210
Wow, now there is a very difficult situation on the market, but the price of a SkyHub coin has risen by 60%, amazing!
Any news? Why is the price so high?
Activity: 236
Merit: 2
Activity: 162
Who will be your users? Ordinary people or your platform will use the company?
I think the platform is more meant for ordinary people. With the help of skyhub they will be able to book tickets comfortably and safely.
I think the developers will be able to come up with a model in which ordinary people and more companies will be able to use the platform. Moreover, the project idea is suitable for this.
Activity: 236
I think the platform is more meant for ordinary people. With the help of skyhub they will be able to book tickets comfortably and safely.
Activity: 201
Activity: 107
Any news? What is the price of the coin now?
Hi, price now 1.52$. YOu can check price on the coinmarketcap, this token already added on this website.
The situation on the market did not greatly affect the price of the SkyHub coin. This is good, because now almost all coins have fallen in price.
Activity: 118
More than 50 thousand dollars daily trading volume. Wow. I remember not so long ago this amount was $ 5,000. The project is growing, it pleases. Maybe soon the token will be on coinmarketcap.
Daily volume of Skyhub coin has remained at very high level, but I doubt about the future of the project, seriously.
The team should show off more real stuffs from your works.
Hi, price now 1.52$. YOu can check price on the coinmarketcap, this token already added on this website.
Token added on Coinmarketcap? Really? I dont knew. So good, project grow. Can you give me a link please?
SkyHub has been added to the Coinmarketcap for a long time. Somewhere about 2 weeks ago, if I'm not mistaken
Activity: 240
Token added on Coinmarketcap? Really? I dont knew. So good, project grow. Can you give me a link please?
Activity: 299
I think that online booking is a very promising idea. If you do everything right, the platform will have a lot of users.
I think so too. I think the platform is promising, but at the moment it will be difficult to raise investments, because the market is very unstable
In order to raise the funds you need to create a revolutionary solution. The idea is good, but you need more cool ideas.
This idea is unique and special in its own way, but it needs to be completed a little. You do not need to invent anything new, you need to fully implement the mission of this project, and then it will be in demand around the world.
Activity: 210
I think that online booking is a very promising idea. If you do everything right, the platform will have a lot of users.
I think so too. I think the platform is promising, but at the moment it will be difficult to raise investments, because the market is very unstable
In order to raise the funds you need to create a revolutionary solution. The idea is good, but you need more cool ideas.
Activity: 144
Activity: 70
6 BTC daily trading volume. Not so u bad, in such a market situation. In general, the project has proven itself quite well.
Yes, you are right, but the price of the token is not growing, this is the problem. Although for this should be a big capitalization and the volume of trading is even higher than now.
Pages:
Jump to: