Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRESALE] Skyhub Coin - Live Beyond Your Limits! | Masternodes | Exchanges - page 11. (Read 62315 times)

copper member
Activity: 66
Merit: 0
The team began to respond in the thread. This is definitely a good indicator.
This is good, I do not argue. But what happens to the tradings? Why for the day the volume of trading from 13 BTC fell to 0.1 BTC? How is this possible?

When did it fell to 0.1 btc? Might be the day when we had wallet update and deposits and withdrawals were frozen for SHB. That is why I asked you to follow us on discord, telegram and twitter. So you can be aware of all the updates and news. It is very normal, if deposits and withdrawals were frozen how much volume did you expect?
copper member
Activity: 66
Can someone answer why the token is still not on Coinmarketcap? The volume of trades is quite large, the token is already being traded on 2 exchanges.
I think that the team is already engaged in this and will do it as quickly as possible, it takes time.
I think it will not be soon, as the second exchange, namely CoinDex, is not on Coinmarketcap.

SHB is only listed on coinexchange. This month we will list SHB on a second exchange. Coin codex is a stats monitoring website.
Activity: 299
Merit: 1
this venture looks extremely encouraging and the coin is as of now exchanged on the trade . I trust the task will prevail with regards to making such aplatform .
I also support and believe in the project. I have their tokens. But lately, trading has been falling ...
Activity: 364
Merit: 2
this venture looks extremely encouraging and the coin is as of now exchanged on the trade . I trust the task will prevail with regards to making such aplatform .
Activity: 236
Hello guys. Any news? Who know, what's happened with tradings? Why so fall down trades?
That's for sure, the price today has decreased by 1 dollar.
Most recently, the price was 10 dollars, now a little more than 3 dollars. Can the price fall so fast by 300%?
Wow, is it real? This is a really big fall. It is interesting to find out why ... My tokens are already worth much cheaper than I bought.

Do not worry, such fluctuations are standard for each coin. Soon everything will be fine
Okay,i hope for that. Because i buyed some tokens, and price still falling down.
And what are the trading volumes now at the skyhub?
At the moment, 5.34108681 btc
Wow, very nice. Why so the price falls. Amazing
Activity: 107
Hello guys. Any news? Who know, what's happened with tradings? Why so fall down trades?
Most recently, the price was 10 dollars, now a little more than 3 dollars. Can the price fall so fast by 300%?
Wow, is it real? This is a really big fall. It is interesting to find out why ... My tokens are already worth much cheaper than I bought.

Do not worry, such fluctuations are standard for each coin. Soon everything will be fine
Okay,i hope for that. Because i buyed some tokens, and price still falling down.
At the moment, 5.34108681 btc
Activity: 210
Merit: 10

Activity: 70

Activity: 201
Why does the price fall so much? Devi please answer
I do not think that developers know the answer to this question. Just someone sold their coins.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
Why does the price fall so much? Devi please answer
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Activity: 236
Activity: 163
Activity: 201
Is it worth investing in this coin? I see that there is a lot of support in this project. This makes me happy
See for yourself. Personally, I have a few skyhub coins. But I will not advise you anything
Activity: 200
This is good, I do not argue. But what happens to the tradings? Why for the day the volume of trading from 13 BTC fell to 0.1 BTC? How is this possible?
Wow, really. I did not pay attention to this. Very strange, but it could be. Especially yesterday, just a few people bought for large sums, due to which there were quite high trades.
I understand that this is possible, but it seems to me that such big differences are only possible theoretically. This is strange.
This is possible not only in theory, but also in practice. Several large purchases in one day and waiting for the price to rise to sell more expensive. Perhaps this is namely that case.
Let's hope that everything is fine and this is just such a case. Need to follow this moment.
Activity: 95
Is it worth investing in this coin? I see that there is a lot of support in this project. This makes me happy
Activity: 207
Wow, really. I did not pay attention to this. Very strange, but it could be. Especially yesterday, just a few people bought for large sums, due to which there were quite high trades.
I understand that this is possible, but it seems to me that such big differences are only possible theoretically. This is strange.
This is possible not only in theory, but also in practice. Several large purchases in one day and waiting for the price to rise to sell more expensive. Perhaps this is namely that case.
Activity: 68
If the team responds in a branch, it is always good. Shows that they are excellent for their potential users.
Pages:
Jump to: