Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRESALE][AIRDROP] ☁☁☁ API Heaven clouds ☁☁☁ - page 2. (Read 6029 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 252
I will join this ICO as soon as possible. I like the idea, it is sad i didn't get the aidrop.

What about the Roadmap with more details and a group on telegram?
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
Just checked now. I received token. Thanks.

Alright, perfect!

Me too , i have participated for airdrop but not received any token.

Which address did you use?

0xa8e5b5bf8e50ee916af1b3e8a5f6202ebf5c8025
Thanks

I don't have your address in the database. Not even in the unverified one. Are you sure you submitted it?
Activity: 252
Merit: 110

Alright, perfect!

0xa8e5b5bf8e50ee916af1b3e8a5f6202ebf5c8025
Thanks

Alright, perfect!

Activity: 252
Merit: 110
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
I have participated for airdrop but not received any token.

which address did you use?
Activity: 406
I have participated for airdrop but not received any token.
Activity: 256
Merit: 250
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
hi it's already possible receive the coin from airdrop? Thank you and good luck with your project!

The airdrop was last Wednesday and the tokens have already been paid. If you participated in the airdrop but didn't get your coins, let me know!

NO, because I have read about your airdrop just now Smiley not before. Thank you for promptly reply.
Activity: 1736
Merit: 857
How do I add a token to MEW? Symbol? Decimals?

Not sure but if you do it via the "interact with contract" menu item on MEW you just have to enter the address (0x3c07b3f4a6e253915d83c86707f0af07521d1cd8) and ABI (can be found here) and from there you can send to other addresses (transfer function) or buy more (sale function)

Symbol: ☁
Decimals: 0

You can not add this token in MEW. Does not appear in the list. So it can not be transferred. Only through interaction with the contract? Why complicate things?

I just tried it and it worked for me in MEW.

How to write a token displayed in MEW?
If I write down how you answered, then nothing.

Hi,

I claimed that airdrop aswell. The tokens are in my wallet now, but i cant see them. I have the same issue like the other people that are using myetherwallet. I cannot ad the custom token to see it.

Can anybody help? I think it is buggy because of the Symbol of this token.

Thanks

Symbol: API
hi it's already possible receive the coin from airdrop? Thank you and good luck with your project!

The airdrop was last Wednesday and the tokens have already been paid. If you participated in the airdrop but didn't get your coins, let me know!
Activity: 256
Merit: 250
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
Activity: 210
thanks for your fast reply. everything is fine now

Not sure but if you do it via the "interact with contract" menu item on MEW you just have to enter the address (0x3c07b3f4a6e253915d83c86707f0af07521d1cd8) and ABI (can be found here) and from there you can send to other addresses (transfer function) or buy more (sale function)

You can not add this token in MEW. Does not appear in the list. So it can not be transferred. Only through interaction with the contract? Why complicate things?

How to write a token displayed in MEW? If I write down how you answered, then nothing.

Try this:

Thank you!
And what is so little sent? 25 of all, and promised 300. Cheesy
Activity: 210

Hi,

I claimed that airdrop aswell. The tokens are in my wallet now, but i cant see them. I have the same issue like the other people that are using myetherwallet. I cannot ad the custom token to see it.

Can anybody help? I think it is buggy because of the Symbol of this token.

Thanks

How to write a token displayed in MEW? If I write down how you answered, then nothing.
https://image.ibb.co/mi8cgk/1.png

Try this:

Thank you!
And what is so little sent? 25 of all, and promised 300. Cheesy

The airdrop was giving out 500 Clouds per ETH so if you had 1 ETH you got 500 Clouds, if you got 2 ETH you got 1000 clouds and so on Smiley

https://image.ibb.co/mi8cgk/1.png

Try this:

Do You have plan to go exchange?

Yes, we are currently talking to 3 larger and a few smaller exchanges. Will hopefully give an official announcement soon
Activity: 702
Merit: 255
Do You have plan to go exchange?
Pages:
Jump to: