Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRESALE][AIRDROP] ☁☁☁ API Heaven clouds ☁☁☁ - page 5. (Read 6029 times)

Activity: 36
Merit: 0
waste time airdrop?
1ETH=1million API ,and join the airdrop got 300APT?
it's cheap,how much guy wants to join?

Unlike many other ICOs or Tokens has the API Heaven token a real value as in you can use them from the day you first get them and they are not some kind of promise of a nice conceptual Idea that has no working prototype. This is why we have to value the tokens we give a way for free as they have real-life value
Activity: 183
Merit: 100
waste time airdrop?
1ETH=1million API ,and join the airdrop got 300APT?
it's cheap,how much guy wants to join?
Activity: 364
This project is interesting but is this real? You gonna distribute only 1% of tokens and keep 99% of them by yourself? How's that gonna work?

We are releasing a few percent per year to the open sale because we don't want to run into a lockdown situation where all investors are holding their tokens and therefore disable the method of paying the actual API with the tokens.

I don't understand why even think anything like that. There will of course be always sellers when the price right. Now nobody couldn't make profit since you'll distribute more coins if investors
don't sell at low price. However I think there still will be users if platform will work as it supposed to work.

But why anyone should invest any money on this?
Activity: 1034
Merit: 500
Following this one also

Waiting for the airdrop
This project is interesting but is this real? You gonna distribute only 1% of tokens and keep 99% of them by yourself? How's that gonna work?

We are releasing a few percent per year to the open sale because we don't want to run into a lockdown situation where all investors are holding their tokens and therefore disable the method of paying the actual API with the tokens.
Activity: 364
Activity: 224
WOW the airdrop is awesome to bad all my eth is in EMBERs right now because I would like to be in this but I can not sell my EMBERs just yet good luck with this project and I hope to pick up some ClOUDS in the near future... Will keep my eye on this one for sure.
SURPRISE LAUNCH

Thank you so much for your interest and support. As an extra gift to the community we're starting 3 hours early with a 30% increased token amount for the first few hours to celebrate the relase.

We're starting with 3 million coins per ETH now, it will drop to 2 million in a few hours and to 1 million by tomorrow.
300 clouds with a 100 quadrillion cap or whatever enormous amount you stated. Why even bother!

In the first years only a max of 1% of the total cap will be in circulation. We need the other 99% for situations when everyone is holding and customers who want to use the tokens as API calls couldn't get them (at a reasonable price). In this situation (which will probably not happen in the first years) we'd have to open up the sale again with a higher price.

i love airdrop too ,what's next plan hit  which exchange market Huh

We're currently in talks with a few selected exchange markets and'll update you as soon as we have an aggreement.

It's been resolved Smiley

dude, you will get 300 coins from a coin that has 100 quadrillion cap, you will be lucky if u can buy a single grain of salt with it.

Free clouds nontheless. But sure you'll get more if you actually invest on Monday. Drops 50% on Tuesday and the reward per ETH keeps declining over the week until it hits normal sale prices.

Activity: 842
I wait for that day to come The airdrop will start on Wednesday (August 23rd)
Activity: 541
Merit: 250
I like airdrop, can better promote the project, we can also get some benefit, goodluck.
Activity: 882
Merit: 277
If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

dude, you will get 300 coins from a coin that has 100 quadrillion cap, you will be lucky if u can buy a single grain of salt with it.
Activity: 615
Merit: 154
CEO of Metaisland.gg and W.O.K Corp
Currently " Wartungsarbeiten / Maintenance mode"
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
So the airdrop is random by signing up for the newsletter? Or is there going to be another method?

No the airdrop on Wednesday is a different phase. Users signed up for the newsletter have a chance of random giveaways
Can make additional income later if lucky but no problem if it can not be important business first most important what else opportunity is still wide open.
Activity: 596
Merit: 500
Activity: 882
Merit: 277
If i had a dollar for every "had i known"
300 clouds with a 100 quadrillion cap or whatever enormous amount you stated. Why even bother!
Activity: 154
I will let this one go... To many project last time

what is sign message ?
sign message bitcoin addres or ETH addres, or only sign up use email ?

You'll have to cryptographicallysign a random string that you will be presented with on Wednesday on the website to prove ownership of an address.

Howto: https://ethereum.stackexchange.com/questions/13652/how-do-you-sign-an-verify-a-message-in-javascript-proving-you-own-an-ethereum-ad
Activity: 518
Merit: 285
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
So the airdrop is random by signing up for the newsletter? Or is there going to be another method?

No the airdrop on Wednesday is a different phase. Users signed up for the newsletter have a chance of random giveaways

what is sign message ?
sign message bitcoin addres or ETH addres, or only sign up use email ?
Pages:
Jump to: