Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRESALE][AIRDROP] ☁☁☁ API Heaven clouds ☁☁☁ - page 3. (Read 6029 times)

Activity: 36
Merit: 0
SURPISE REWARD

For a few hours we have upped the reward per ETH by 500%! Get it via MEW
Activity: 1638
Merit: 364
I can confirm that I received the airdrop. I have used MEW to sign the message, so either it worked despite etherscan.io showing an error or the dev handled it manually. Thank you!
Activity: 304
Merit: 250
I have received tokens!
How do I add a token to MEW? Symbol? Decimals?

Not sure but if you do it via the "interact with contract" menu item on MEW you just have to enter the address (0x3c07b3f4a6e253915d83c86707f0af07521d1cd8) and ABI (can be found here) and from there you can send to other addresses (transfer function) or buy more (sale function)

Symbol: ☁
Decimals: 0

You can not add this token in MEW. Does not appear in the list. So it can not be transferred. Only through interaction with the contract? Why complicate things?

I just tried it and it worked for me in MEW.
Activity: 1736
Merit: 857

Not sure but if you do it via the "interact with contract" menu item on MEW you just have to enter the address (0x3c07b3f4a6e253915d83c86707f0af07521d1cd8) and ABI (can be found here) and from there you can send to other addresses (transfer function) or buy more (sale function)

You can not add this token in MEW. Does not appear in the list. So it can not be transferred. Only through interaction with the contract? Why complicate things?
Activity: 94
Merit: 10
I got my tokens; thank you!  Smiley

Activity: 1736
Merit: 857
is the airdrop end early ? since i think the airdrop will collect a participant until 31 august am i right about that

Dear today is the last day to follow the airdrop. And if still can get 2.000.000 / 1.000.000 I will join this airdrop. Thank you I'm sure this project runs smoothly. thaks.

The airdrop was on Wednesday from Midnight to Wednesday 12:00 pm. as communicated on the schedule on http://apiheaven.com/

Hmm, you didn't mention this in the OP. It's very easy to manipulate airdrops if there's very small time frame. Just saying Smiley

I'm disappointed because I wanted to participate and didn't know about restrictions.
Is there a list of participants?

Of course I mentioned it. In the post under "Schedule" it's clearly stated that only on Wednesday there will be an Airdrop starting at midnight.

You can see the list of participating addresses on etherscan. We just finished the payout from this account https://etherscan.io/address/0x80331ffcdc0b304b772f4c0dbbf5844ef8266446#tokentxns
Activity: 162
Merit: 100
is the airdrop end early ? since i think the airdrop will collect a participant until 31 august am i right about that

Dear today is the last day to follow the airdrop. And if still can get 2.000.000 / 1.000.000 I will join this airdrop. Thank you I'm sure this project runs smoothly. thaks.

The airdrop was on Wednesday from Midnight to Wednesday 12:00 pm. as communicated on the schedule on http://apiheaven.com/

Hmm, you didn't mention this in the OP. It's very easy to manipulate airdrops if there's very small time frame. Just saying Smiley

I'm disappointed because I wanted to participate and didn't know about restrictions.
Is there a list of participants?
Have the airdrops already being distributed? If so, what custom token to add into MEW or Etherum / Mist Wallet?

we have finished the verification for all addresses and will begin the payout shortly (probably today UTC). You can add the token in most wallets by entering the contract address: 0x3c07b3f4a6e253915d83c86707f0af07521d1cd8 and the ABI (which can be found on the verified contract page)

If they are not yet distributed, at which time the ETH balance counts? At the time of signature or the time when the signature check (in form of script or manual check) is done. Can I already send my ETH balance off my wallet or do loose tokens?

We have saved the balances of all balances from the end of the airdrop so any amount you had at midnight UTC will be taken as reference to the token calculation.

Also:

To thank everyone who participated in the airdrop we will give everyone 200 Tokens more per ETH than previously stated. So instead of 300 you'll get 500 per ETH on your wallet.

Payout will start soon
Activity: 97
Merit: 10
Have the airdrops already being distributed? If so, what custom token to add into MEW or Etherum / Mist Wallet?
If they are not yet distributed, at which time the ETH balance counts? At the time of signature or the time when the signature check (in form of script or manual check) is done. Can I already send my ETH balance off my wallet or do loose tokens?

Activity: 196
Activity: 569
Merit: 250
AIRDROP IS OVER

Thanks to the many many people who participated in the airdrop. Our script is working on sorting out errors and making verifications in multiple ways since not all clients do verifications the same way.

Now a small change on how to buy Tokens. From now on you'll have to use the "sale" function of the contract.

It's easy and can be done from Geth, Parity, MEW or any other client that allows contracts to be added.

I still can't post images but these are the 4 steps you'll have to make to get clouds:

Step one: Go to MyEtherWallet.com and click on "Contracts"

Step two: Fill in the Address (0x3c07b3f4a6e253915d83c86707f0af07521d1cd8) and ABI. ABI can be found here: https://etherscan.io/address/0x3c07b3f4a6e253915d83c86707f0af07521d1cd8#code

Step three: Select the function "sale" and log in with your wallet

Last step: After clicking on "WRITE" you will be asked how many ETH you want to send. You can send any amount of ETH larger or equal to 0.002

AIRDROP IS OVER

Thanks to the many many people who participated in the airdrop. Our script is working on sorting out errors and making verifications in multiple ways since not all clients do verifications the same way.

Now a small change on how to buy Tokens. From now on you'll have to use the "sale" function of the contract.

It's easy and can be done from Geth, Parity, MEW or any other client that allows contracts to be added.

I still can't post images but these are the 4 steps you'll have to make to get clouds:

Step one: Go to MyEtherWallet.com and click on "Contracts"

Step two: Fill in the Address (0x3c07b3f4a6e253915d83c86707f0af07521d1cd8) and ABI. ABI can be found here: https://etherscan.io/address/0x3c07b3f4a6e253915d83c86707f0af07521d1cd8#code

Step three: Select the function "sale" and log in with your wallet

Last step: After clicking on "WRITE" you will be asked how many ETH you want to send. You can send any amount of ETH larger or equal to 0.002
Activity: 1638
Merit: 364
This is how the dev sees all the people asking these questions  Grin
https://media.giphy.com/media/p4ZsPlJmw9M6k/giphy.gif
Activity: 518
Custom token to add?
Activity: 934
Merit: 257
HAIL THE KING!
Is it possible to sign a message with the "normal" Ethereum Mist wallet, too?
I have imported my UTC key file into myetherwallet and signed the message with my ETH address 0xd3cDd7abd4981E2e003b936AD881Cb208924501B. I hope it will work, because testing with https://etherscan.io/verifySig was not possible due to "**Invalid Length" error in the "Message Signature Hash" field.

Do I also have to add a custom token to my ETH wallet to view the token?
Activity: 210
we have to add a custom token in our wallet to recieve the tokens?
Pages:
Jump to: