Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRESALE]🔥CONNECTY🔥 The blockchain of knowledge and innovation - page 2. (Read 2851 times)

Activity: 151
Merit: 3
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
Do not forget to connect and follow us on ou social media (Facebook, Telegram, Twitter or Discord) !

A new riddle is ready and will be posted in the next few days !

Be ready ! The competition is strong !

The first riddle was found in several days... The second one in a few hours !

Do not miss this chance to earn some CTY !

very powerfull project with strong team has a big chance for huge success.

Thank you so much.

I still available if you need more information or have some questions =)
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
very powerfull project with strong team has a big chance for huge success.
I told it yesterday : GREAT announcments are coming !

Some great great news and updates soon.

Stay active and do not forget our social media !

The 2017 breakdown of a typical R & D budget illustrates the difficulty encountered by people interested in seeking knowledge they do not have internally: the share dedicated to the acquisition of external knowledge represents only 7% of the total, indicating a lack of opening outwards.

This conservative figure of 7% (although already amounting to several tens of billions of dollars worldwide) is set to grow in the coming years. It illustrates the tremendous growth potential of the knowledge economy. Schematically the current situation which illustrates this lack of external-trade would be as follow:

The part dedicated to the acquisition of external knowledge, underdeveloped to this day, can be represented by a small winding road. The transfer of knowledge is slow and impractical. The objective for the future is to intensify these exchanges of knowledge by setting up new, faster and more direct means of communication.

To see the pictures =) (Need to be Jr)
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
The 2017 breakdown of a typical R & D budget illustrates the difficulty encountered by people interested in seeking knowledge they do not have internally: the share dedicated to the acquisition of external knowledge represents only 7% of the total, indicating a lack of opening outwards.

https://i62.servimg.com/u/f62/15/79/65/23/captur13.png

This conservative figure of 7% (although already amounting to several tens of billions of dollars worldwide) is set to grow in the coming years. It illustrates the tremendous growth potential of the knowledge economy. Schematically the current situation which illustrates this lack of external-trade would be as follow:

https://i62.servimg.com/u/f62/15/79/65/23/captur14.png

The part dedicated to the acquisition of external knowledge, underdeveloped to this day, can be represented by a small winding road. The transfer of knowledge is slow and impractical. The objective for the future is to intensify these exchanges of knowledge by setting up new, faster and more direct means of communication.
Some great great news for the cryptoworld !!!

https://whichblockchain.com/uncategorized/g20-pushes-back-deadline-for-crypto-legislation-to-october/

The G20 has more and more interest into blockchain !
Help convert research into #innovation !
The CONNECTY plateform provides solutions that lifts all the obstacles to innovation. 
#CONNECTY is the first #blockchain dedicated to the #knowledge economy

Discover http://www.connecty.io
And I still Jr because I have no Meerit Cry
Even if my activity is quite good !

Yeah, it seems kind of difficult to get some.
Can't help, unfortunately!

Maybe I'll receive some one day...
Maybe ^^
Activity: 144
Merit: 6

Yeah, it seems kind of difficult to get some.
Can't help, unfortunately!
Always fun to think and make them!
Will post more here: now that I'm Jr, i can post pictures Wink

Always fun to think and make them!
Will post more here: now that I'm Jr, i can post pictures Wink
Some seeds, some imagination, a lot of Connecty...

Always fun to look at your gif
Some seeds, some imagination, a lot of Connecty...
Activity: 15
Alexander Graham Bell, the Scottish-born American scientist best known as the inventor of the telephone. What else more he can do if connecty.io already existed before? I am hoping that the team is really serious and dedicated to make this project successful and to reach all their plans and goals in the near future. Keep up the good work team connecty I wish you success and more power to your project.

https://www.reddit.com/r/ico/comments/8qwish/connecty_the_blockchain_of_knowledge_and/
Activity: 15
Pages:
Jump to: