Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRESALE]🔥CONNECTY🔥 The blockchain of knowledge and innovation - page 3. (Read 2854 times)

Activity: 178
Merit: 10
Finally, an exciting project that doesn’t seem trite and/or overdone! I'm gonna dig up some more information on Connecty and similar projects (if there are any) to see if it's the right one for me. Looks promising so far!
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
Thank you Eric !
And Thanks for the GIF's
Activity: 144
Merit: 6
Really impressed by the approach.
It's like Uber, that created some value to the unemployed drivers and cars giving them something to do.
Connecty gives value to knowledge that is literally sleeping in the labs.
Thats great for everyone!
Well done!
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
I expect this plan increase well and ideally.
Cerebral idea, riveting website, wondrous approach!
Last time it happened was in April when it came back from 6.6k to 10k =)
Market is green !
It's time to get in !
Hurry before it becomes too late !
I think that the green market is not for long. Soon be the bears again. I admit that the drop of bitcoin can be up to 5000 dollars. Although I agree, even on such an unstable green market you can make good money.

I use a 7, 77, 231 and the lines crossed yesterday like it needs to to have a bullish market.
I said it 2 days ago to a friend and I was right !

With the 77 above the 231, I can expect a little bit more bull on this one.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico
Market is green !
It's time to get in !
I think that the green market is not for long. Soon be the bears again. I admit that the drop of bitcoin can be up to 5000 dollars. Although I agree, even on such an unstable green market you can make good money.
Activity: 249
I think this project is very good and reliable. this project has a great team. I hope the team can be more intensive to promote this project. success for the Connecty project
Market is green !
It's time to get in !
Do not forget to join us on our social media !

Activity: 476
Merit: 17
The economy of the 21st century is driven by innovation. Developping and improving technologies are building the future.
Achieving this depends on the pratical application of knowledge.

The Connecty platform gives innovators quick and easy access to this knowledge.
Connecty is the first blockchain platform dedicated entirely to the knowledge economy.
Finding knowledge, sharing it and innovating becomes easy and natural.

Activity: 350
Merit: 10
You can now discover the Connecty project on the Bitcoinwiki website:
https://en.bitcoinwiki.org/wiki/Connecty
The fact that the Connecty project has been placed on Bitcoinwiki is a good indication that the project is really done by professionals and this means that the project deserves attention and that it begins to study and monitor its development.
A good visualization of the work of a centralized network and a decentralized network. Even for those already familiar with the technology will be interesting to see.
Blockchain explained ! (click on the picture)

It is a really good job for the vulgarization and the design !

Congrats to the author !
Connecty based on Blockchain technology which is the ideal space for smart contract storing. As a decentralized system it does not require intermediaries to be present at the time of realizing transactions or signing deals. Smart contracts are stored in the distributed registry as a one time written code. They carry out their work thanks to a computer network which controls the Blockchain. Thus, if a code is written in a proper way, nobody will be able to change it.
Activity: 15
You can now discover the Connecty project on the Bitcoinwiki website:
https://en.bitcoinwiki.org/wiki/Connecty
I do not want to spoil you but... I think we'll see a working product before the end of the year !  Grin
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Your professional profile on the blockchain
The project is very nice and if you actually do well in actualizing your visions, then I think it will be good.

The roadmap for this project is quite promising. there are many tricks. the main thing is that it has been implemented.
I am amazed at how useful Connecty's project is. It can be useful for all sectors of the economy of developing countries and can greatly advance technological progress through the rapid and simple exchange of knowledge. I will monitor the development of the project.

Thanks a lot
Activity: 280
Merit: 3
BTC $1 mln.
I am amazed at how useful Connecty's project is. It can be useful for all sectors of the economy of developing countries and can greatly advance technological progress through the rapid and simple exchange of knowledge. I will monitor the development of the project.
Pages:
Jump to: