Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRESALE]🔥CONNECTY🔥 The blockchain of knowledge and innovation - page 4. (Read 2851 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 17
The most important difference Blockchain from classical systems is a transparent mechanism of reputation accumulation. Data protected from unauthorized access is the most important aspect of the Blockchain technology that is used on the platform Connecty. This means that all users can immediately assess the risks associated with user interactions. Such wide possibilities give the possibility of obtaining rights and the appearance of a knowledge ecosystem creating a tangible value for users to turn the idea into results.
Activity: 882
Merit: 429
When we think of complicated campaigns to reach the general public, it comes to mind Connecty, it is true, it is complicated since it is not a speculative ICO without more, Connecty is more than that, it is the idea of ​​a group of people outside the speculation, who do not come from the financial world, but who know very well what they want, who have managed to surround themselves with other people who support the project leaving the economic issue in the background, the first thing is to transfer the user idéa, that knows how to grasp it and understand it, that understands that we have the duty to contribute to make a world a little better.

Connecty is much deeper and necessary than simple tokens that go up or down in value, try to inculcate something that we should all have already in our heads, help and collaborate so that everything works better, does it sound true?

Someone remembers the title film "Cadena de favores" in english "Pay It Forward", that's for my Connecty, it's the favor we make each other improving the world.

If my English is not understood correctly, anyone is free to copy and correct me, thanks to whoever does it.

I would like for anyone who reads this message to raise their doubts and points of view, that is precisely Connecty, the sharing of knowledge, a feedback without fear of repercussions and with respect to the rest of those who do not want to share.

Postscript: I do not need anyone to value me by giving me points or stars, I just want and intend to transfer a necessary idea for everyone. Thanks to whoever has reached this point by reading this reflection.
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
Just checking on the bounty campaign thread, it has many kind of bounty campaign.
That is so interesting, and it should be great to join the bounty campaign tho help promoting this project.

Thanks for your return. You can join us on our bounty campaign.
Come on our telegram and contact one of the administrators who will put you in touch with the bounty manager :
https://t.me/ConnectyCoin
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
Just checking on the bounty campaign thread, it has many kind of bounty campaign.
That is so interesting, and it should be great to join the bounty campaign tho help promoting this project.
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
The project is very nice and if you actually do well in actualizing your visions, then I think it will be good.

What do you mean with actualizing our visions ? =)
Activity: 882
Merit: 429
The good thing about selling knowledge is that the source is inexhaustible, any other product on the market has expiration date or physical limits of exploitation, knowledge is not, on the contrary, the more you share the more you learn, it is a circle without a stop.
Activity: 826
Merit: 258
Knowledge exchange will be useful for the future, especially to build the better future.
The easier way to exchange knowledge the better the future will be. that should be the result of this CONNECTY.
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
The project is very nice and if you actually do well in actualizing your visions, then I think it will be good.
Activity: 144
Merit: 6
My vision of the Connecty power Wink
One of the features of the Connecty platform is the use of revolutionary smart contract technology, which is implemented by a computer program - that is, the participation of parties and intermediaries in this process is not it takes. Correctly set parameters in the program level the risk of unfair behavior of the parties in their interaction (evasion, delay, delay payments, etc.).

• The main advantage of smart contract is the conduct of transactions without the involvement of third parties (under normal conditions they act as guarantors for the performance of the contract).
  • The second advantage of smart contract is the security and confidentiality of transactions. All contracts are stored in blockchain in an encrypted form. Only the parties to the contract know about the terms and subject of the contract, and nobody can make changes to the program code.
  • The third advantage of smart contract is the reduction of transaction costs. If the terms of the contract are met, users exchange assets instantly. No further confirmation is needed.
The third advantage of smart contract is the reduction of transaction costs. If the terms of the contract are met, users exchange assets instantly. No further confirmation is needed.
More sexy with bullets and center ^^
I agree with you, my friend. For the future I will take into account. I have already changed my previous post with your constructive comments 😀
Denis James Evans, (born 19 April 1951 in Sydney, Australia), is a Professor in the Research School of Chemistry at the Australian National University. He is widely recognised for his contributions to nonequilibrium thermodynamicsand nonequilibrium statistical mechanics and the simulation of nonequilibrium fluids. I think he will be interested your project!

https://www.reddit.com/r/ico/comments/8qwish/connecty_the_blockchain_of_knowledge_and/

I like those little "stories" about each great inventor / scientist / ... and how Connecty could have been interesting for them !
It was a great idea from you / I do not know who ^^
Activity: 15
Denis James Evans, (born 19 April 1951 in Sydney, Australia), is a Professor in the Research School of Chemistry at the Australian National University. He is widely recognised for his contributions to nonequilibrium thermodynamicsand nonequilibrium statistical mechanics and the simulation of nonequilibrium fluids. I think he will be interested your project!

https://www.reddit.com/r/ico/comments/8qwish/connecty_the_blockchain_of_knowledge_and/
One of the features of the Connecty platform is the use of revolutionary smart contract technology, which is implemented by a computer program - that is, the participation of parties and intermediaries in this process is not it takes. Correctly set parameters in the program level the risk of unfair behavior of the parties in their interaction (evasion, delay, delay payments, etc.).

• The main advantage of smart contract is the conduct of transactions without the involvement of third parties (under normal conditions they act as guarantors for the performance of the contract).
  • The second advantage of smart contract is the security and confidentiality of transactions. All contracts are stored in blockchain in an encrypted form. Only the parties to the contract know about the terms and subject of the contract, and nobody can make changes to the program code.
  • The third advantage of smart contract is the reduction of transaction costs. If the terms of the contract are met, users exchange assets instantly. No further confirmation is needed.
The third advantage of smart contract is the reduction of transaction costs. If the terms of the contract are met, users exchange assets instantly. No further confirmation is needed.

More sexy with bullets and center ^^

I always support projects that are engaged in science. because science-based projects have a clear mission. and not harm the surrounding community

Glad to count you into our community =)
If you have any question, do not hesitate.

We also are active on Discord and Telegram if you want to chat with us !

Have a nice day
Activity: 238
I always support projects that are engaged in science. because science-based projects have a clear mission. and not harm the surrounding community
I think this is a smart project, with the entry of Olivier Nerot this project mission will be helped quickly. to choose to develop through blockchain, your movement is right.

Thank you !
I also believe we have chance to collaborate with O. Nerot
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
I think this is a smart project, with the entry of Olivier Nerot this project mission will be helped quickly. to choose to develop through blockchain, your movement is right.
Activity: 1
Portuguese translation reserved
I've just check on the bounty campaign thread, found it interesting, it has those complete bounty campaign open.
Perhaps I could join some of them.

Join us =)
We are friendly AND professionnal =)
Pages:
Jump to: