Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRESALE][ONGOING] ELLCRYS: Software Development Platform For Communities - page 12. (Read 2800 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 10
Hello, team! I have a question. And how are the developers and and the team are going to gain the profit from the project? What is your interest here? Thanks
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
If you buy the tokens of your company, will I have the right to vote or influence the work of the company?
I think that there is not as ICO works differently and you can earn well by selling tokens on the exchange or in other ways but the tokens are not shares
Activity: 26
The project team looks very major and inspires me with trust. I'm ready to support the project. Thank you. still inspires the confidence of the team of advisers that attracted the project
Activity: 31

Blockchain gives a great apportunities and it will be good to see all the developers in one place. It will reduce the costs and increse the speed of development.
Well, let's see how this will work in practice so far I want to buy some tokens for myself. While the discount of 35% is still valid
Activity: 25
What amount of money can an investor earn in a year after the platform is launched in percent?
I would like to understand approximately by what rates the company plans to develop

To answer this question it will not be easy enough for too many different factors
in the first the market is too unstable and secondly nobody knows how things will go in the future
Activity: 25
What amount of money can an investor earn in a year after the platform is launched in percent?
I would like to understand approximately by what rates the company plans to develop
Activity: 378

Blockchain gives a great apportunities and it will be good to see all the developers in one place. It will reduce the costs and increse the speed of development.
Activity: 504
Merit: 104
as I understand it, the project will be able to remove intermediaries from the market and establish a direct connection between the customer and the filler, for which the performers will be able to receive a large reward.

The means of blockchain technology is to remove intermediaries in different fields of human activity. It will make the goods and the services cheaper.
Activity: 35
It would be interesting to see how people from around the world can work on the code and get a reward for it. I'd like to see this in action.
Yes it would be real, cool. Perhaps this will serve for something new, perhaps there will be applications which have not been worked on by minds from all over the world.
Well it is strongly told. We will wait for the launch of the platform and then see how this all will work in practice. I already bought a few tokens for myself.
Activity: 14
It would be interesting to see how people from around the world can work on the code and get a reward for it. I'd like to see this in action.
Yes it would be real, cool. Perhaps this will serve for something new, perhaps there will be applications which have not been worked on by minds from all over the world.
Activity: 31
Activity: 14
What functions are available for designers? I would like to understand what you meant when you wrote that this is hosting for designers.
Activity: 81
Merit: 1
How will the issue be solved with the volatility of the crypto currency. I think this is an important question if you want to use it as a calculation medium within the network.
Activity: 18
the amount is not small, but in the future we will see. The prospect of such development is certainly great. I think you'll have to try to collect 30 million.
Activity: 74
I see sales of tokens are not bad. Given that only a few days have passed, a bad amount has already been collected. I think the company will collect the right amount
Activity: 17
A really good project, which will allow many people to work at home in comfort and get profit for this and other things more than when hiring.

Well, let's see how this all works. Since I already bought tokens for myself and now I will wait for the price increase.
Activity: 116
A really good project, which will allow many people to work at home in comfort and get profit for this and other things more than when hiring.
Activity: 182
A good bounty program, which I think will help to organize the community to yourself. I myself think to participate because the awards are very generous.
and the subscription campaign is already open. I would like to sign the account and get a reward for it.
Activity: 118
A good bounty program, which I think will help to organize the community to yourself. I myself think to participate because the awards are very generous.
Activity: 19
A good project that will become known in the future I hope. I hope this will help many people, realize their dream or make money.
It would be cool, I would like to see a more detailed description of the functions of the project. I would like to understand the advantages with respect to competitors.
The product as a matter of fact while there are no competitors there are separate functions which at a platform will work as the whole system, on it while it is impossible to compare not with what
Pages:
Jump to: