Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRESALE][ONGOING] ELLCRYS: Software Development Platform For Communities - page 13. (Read 2832 times)

Activity: 150
Merit: 1
A good project that will become known in the future I hope. I hope this will help many people, realize their dream or make money.
It would be cool, I would like to see a more detailed description of the functions of the project. I would like to understand the advantages with respect to competitors.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
A good project that will become known in the future I hope. I hope this will help many people, realize their dream or make money.
Activity: 136

To start the project you need a lot of power. Tell me you will buy the equipment yourself or it will be done by ordinary people.
you mean nodes? The company allocates 20% of all tokens to start nodes.
You can tell more about this. I would like to know what needs to be done to own a node and get a reward for it?
Activity: 14

To start the project you need a lot of power. Tell me you will buy the equipment yourself or it will be done by ordinary people.
you mean nodes? The company allocates 20% of all tokens to start nodes.
Activity: 23

Activity: 90
When will the report from the conferences? Or at which conferences the company will be represented. This is now a very good way to promote the product.
Yes, I would gladly see the video from the conference. Or at least read the report. This will all have a positive effect on the growth of the price of the token.
Activity: 126
When will the report from the conferences? Or at which conferences the company will be represented. This is now a very good way to promote the product.
Activity: 182

At this point, the development of the platform is already underway? I would like to understand already have some results or it will start only after raising funds?
Activity: 112
as I understand it, the project will be able to remove intermediaries from the market and establish a direct connection between the customer and the filler, for which the performers will be able to receive a large reward.
Yes, that's the way it should work. In turn, this should motivate thousands of programmers to join the project right after the start and then they will be able to earn more.
To do this, these programmers should at least know about the existence of such a platform. It will be necessary to conduct a good company to promote the product and it costs a lot of money
For this, the company allocates a huge amount. On this I think in due time the project will become popular and large groups of the population will learn about it.
Activity: 57
as I understand it, the project will be able to remove intermediaries from the market and establish a direct connection between the customer and the filler, for which the performers will be able to receive a large reward.
Yes, that's the way it should work. In turn, this should motivate thousands of programmers to join the project right after the start and then they will be able to earn more.
To do this, these programmers should at least know about the existence of such a platform. It will be necessary to conduct a good company to promote the product and it costs a lot of money
Activity: 139
This is for sure, the removal of intermediaries should have a positive effect on the quality of the product, as well as a good price impact. Profitable for both participants.
Well, we hope so and it will work, we will be sure it will be after the start of the project. Therefore, we will wait for the launch of the alpha version and follow the news
Activity: 88
Activity: 1022
Merit: 286
●Social Crypto Trading●
This is for sure, the removal of intermediaries should have a positive effect on the quality of the product, as well as a good price impact. Profitable for both participants.
Activity: 94
Activity: 196
A good project, but I would like to know that you already have agreements with companies that develop software so that after the start they join the project.
This could give additional motivation to investors and greatly affect the price of the tokens after they enter the exchange.
By the way, with which exchanges are already negotiating the addition of a token? And with whom it was already possible to agree.
Activity: 13
A good project, but I would like to know that you already have agreements with companies that develop software so that after the start they join the project.
This could give additional motivation to investors and greatly affect the price of the tokens after they enter the exchange.
Activity: 518
Merit: 283
anonymous environment attracts developers of malicious software. You are going to somehow fight it. And in this respect, everything will work automatically and there can be no claims to the developers.

I think that it will be possible to create an additional project to control the distribution of malicious software. Experts will search for and destroy such software.
Activity: 79
Activity: 12
anonymous environment attracts developers of malicious software. You are going to somehow fight it. And in this respect, everything will work automatically and there can be no claims to the developers.

I think that it will be possible to create an additional project to control the distribution of malicious software. Experts will search for and destroy such software.
Of course with this in general there should not be any problems. There is a large number of services and software to detect malicious software. I think this will be eliminated at the very beginning.
well, if it were so, it would give additional advantages to the project. But the anonymity of the development should not be violated, users should be aware that their product is protected
Activity: 193
I would like to know where you are going to register a company and head office in the future? Will this be the US, or some offshore zone, as it is customary?

And is not the company now registered as a legal entity. I thought that the company already now has an office and registration. I will follow this question.
Pages:
Jump to: