Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRESALE][ONGOING] ELLCRYS: Software Development Platform For Communities - page 14. (Read 2800 times)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 286
●Social Crypto Trading●
anonymous environment attracts developers of malicious software. You are going to somehow fight it. And in this respect, everything will work automatically and there can be no claims to the developers.

I think that it will be possible to create an additional project to control the distribution of malicious software. Experts will search for and destroy such software.
Of course with this in general there should not be any problems. There is a large number of services and software to detect malicious software. I think this will be eliminated at the very beginning.
Activity: 206
Merit: 10
I would like to know where you are going to register a company and head office in the future? Will this be the US, or some offshore zone, as it is customary?
Activity: 217
Merit: 12
There are only 7 members in team, who are mention on site. Are you planning to hire more person for platform developing or you don't want to make whole team info public?
And also, before launching main product, will you make code audit?
This is a very good question, which also worries me. It should be understood that out of seven people actually can not deal with programming and development, because there is still marketing.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
anonymous environment attracts developers of malicious software. You are going to somehow fight it. And in this respect, everything will work automatically and there can be no claims to the developers.
such software in any case will be distributed and it does not matter with this project or not, so developers can not do anything about it, they just provide the development environment.
Activity: 218
Merit: 1
Activity: 11
Hi, tell me what do you mean by hosting? I can place my sites there or something like that? What features will be available. I would like to receive a description.
I think it will be a cloud hosting where you can post everything you want. More information will be closer to the start of the system regarding tariffs and everything else.
Activity: 144
Hi, tell me what do you mean by hosting? I can place my sites there or something like that? What features will be available. I would like to receive a description.
Activity: 9
and when tokens go to the stock exchange? I just want to understand when investors can get the first income? If, of course, the price of the token goes up.
I did not find information about the exchange, if there is such information for someone else, please share it with us. But I think that after entering the exchange tokens will fall in price. it will be necessary to wait for the start, then the growth will be guaranteed

judging by the technical documentation of the project, the prospect is simply huge, since if all this functionality works, then the platform will have a huge number of users.
so the demand for tokens will grow and the price too, and it's just fine for those who buy tokens at a discount now. such people will be able to earn a substantial sum.
Activity: 191
and when tokens go to the stock exchange? I just want to understand when investors can get the first income? If, of course, the price of the token goes up.
I did not find information about the exchange, if there is such information for someone else, please share it with us. But I think that after entering the exchange tokens will fall in price. it will be necessary to wait for the start, then the growth will be guaranteed

judging by the technical documentation of the project, the prospect is simply huge, since if all this functionality works, then the platform will have a huge number of users.
Activity: 18
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Activity: 9

If my projects are currently on other resources, will I be able to transfer them to the system? I think it will be more stable and accurate.
I think you can but only after the platform starts its work. But you can buy tokens now and get a good advantage after the start
Activity: 322

If my projects are currently on other resources, will I be able to transfer them to the system? I think it will be more stable and accurate.
Activity: 21
I see the project has an excellent team of advisers, which contributes to its promotion and I think that this is excellent for the project.
Activity: 350
A good product and with a powerful team I think it's worth our attention. Well, that before the launch of the alpha version should pass a lot of time it certainly does not please.
Well, if you saw what kind of functionality the platform will have, then you would understand that it will take a lot of time to develop it.
Activity: 20
The price of the token will be tied to the dollar or crypto currency? Just maybe it will be more profitable to buy tokens on the fall of ETH?

here you are right it will be very beneficial if at the moment you have dollars. But if you already have a crypto currency, then there will be no difference for you.
Activity: 77
The price of the token will be tied to the dollar or crypto currency? Just maybe it will be more profitable to buy tokens on the fall of ETH?
Activity: 31
How will the secure interaction between the customer and the contractor be carried out? Based on smart contracts? All the conditions of the order will be registered there?

This would be excellent, as there is a lot of fraud in this area. And the technology of decentralization should help in this. I think now it will all work according to new standards.
Activity: 183
How will the secure interaction between the customer and the contractor be carried out? Based on smart contracts? All the conditions of the order will be registered there?
Activity: 25
where you can see how ready the project is or how the development is progressing. Do you publish certain videos?
I think it would be great for investors, since knowing that developers are active is very important.
Pages:
Jump to: