Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRIVATE SALE] 7Seconds - The First Blockchain Credit Marketplace - page 13. (Read 2895 times)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

7Seconds’ advisor Kamlesh Kangya discusses the blockchain element in 7Seconds’ solution and the company’s prospects in the Asian markets.

https://medium.com/7seconds/kamlesh-kangya-with-blockchain-financial-intermediaries-will-be-gone-ab5ccd49b3cb
Kamlesh Kangya in his interview said that main problem of blockchain solutions - is security.
Does 7seconds have a qualified and good solution for this?
Activity: 336
Merit: 100

7Seconds’ advisor Kamlesh Kangya discusses the blockchain element in 7Seconds’ solution and the company’s prospects in the Asian markets.

https://medium.com/7seconds/kamlesh-kangya-with-blockchain-financial-intermediaries-will-be-gone-ab5ccd49b3cb
Any approx date of ICO launch man? Tired to wait ffs Cheesy Cheesy
Private round will be launched at the middle of the August.

Come join us at Telegram channel, so you 100% won't miss it Smiley.
https://t.me/sevenseconds_io
Activity: 24
Any approx date of ICO launch man? Tired to wait ffs Cheesy Cheesy
With 7seconds will it take much time or many actions to integrate this system in my online store?
Hey there, Rachel!

It won't take too much time. We want to be 7Seconds available for every store and every shop, and one of the main depeloping objectives was creating simple integration.
What I am trying to say, that simple integration - was a separate task, which we managed to complete Smiley.
That looks great, I think I will participate in your ICO and try to use your system if its already available for installation
Thanks for reply
Agreed with this, want my small shop to be enlisted also  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Do not worry about it!
We'll post an easy instruction for you soon, but if you want to receive information about partnership with 7Seconds right now, just drop a mail to our team:
[email protected]

And thanks for your support Smiley
Activity: 20
With 7seconds will it take much time or many actions to integrate this system in my online store?
Hey there, Rachel!

It won't take too much time. We want to be 7Seconds available for every store and every shop, and one of the main depeloping objectives was creating simple integration.
What I am trying to say, that simple integration - was a separate task, which we managed to complete Smiley.
That looks great, I think I will participate in your ICO and try to use your system if its already available for installation
Thanks for reply
Agreed with this, want my small shop to be enlisted also  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
the fact that so many big mainstream names are listed as your partners makes me believe this ico is going to be huge. the team is also impressive. i will look for this project and what ratings you'll get on some ratings sites to confirm my hunch.  i will for sure participating in your bounties program when you will list it.
Yep, those names are really well-known and that's certainly adds us some weight to be honest Smiley

Thanks for the kind words!
Activity: 224
the fact that so many big mainstream names are listed as your partners makes me believe this ico is going to be huge. the team is also impressive. i will look for this project and what ratings you'll get on some ratings sites to confirm my hunch.  i will for sure participating in your bounties program when you will list it.
Hey there, Rachel!

Thanks for reply
Happy to hear that you like it!

You are welcome!
Hey there, Rachel!

Thanks for reply
Hey there, Rachel!

For my personally, this is an interesting concept, through this project we could get a lending from may offer, and we could choose the best suit for our need from many available offers.
Yep, you are right, this is exactly what we are doing.
Activity: 350
What about KYC btw?
Lending is the one of the most heavily regulated fields, and we want to makr sure it's fully comply with KYC requirements.
All right, I support your opinion. By the way, the name of the project is excellent - intriguing and memorable. And causes the desire to learn about the project in more detail)))
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
For my personally, this is an interesting concept, through this project we could get a lending from may offer, and we could choose the best suit for our need from many available offers.
The project has a great partner, which consists of main partners, main partner banks, and main partner stores. I feel amazed by these 7 seconds. seeing from the roadmap is also very promising. I look forward to further information on the progress of this project. and good luck for team developers !!
Thanks a lot for your support!
do you use an escrow wallet for your ico? a lot of scam projects this year, and escrow wallets can make investors believe in ico again
We are using smart contract and multi-signature wallet. Moreover, only our founders have access to that wallet.
Security - above all else  Smiley.
Activity: 490
The project has a great partner, which consists of main partners, main partner banks, and main partner stores. I feel amazed by these 7 seconds. seeing from the roadmap is also very promising. I look forward to further information on the progress of this project. and good luck for team developers !!
Activity: 1112
Merit: 507
Don't Get Involved
do you use an escrow wallet for your ico? a lot of scam projects this year, and escrow wallets can make investors believe in ico again
this  is first coin that have thier own block chain and have good placed in decenertlized globl cradiet in market place.
Hello there!

I am not sure I got what you mean.
Can you, please, clarify your question?
Pages:
Jump to: