Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRIVATE SALE] 7Seconds - The First Blockchain Credit Marketplace - page 17. (Read 2895 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

Bank Mandarin, a large financial institution, has expressed support for 7Seconds' solution.

"We are glad to express our interest in the solution offered by the credit scoring platform 7Seconds," said Mandarin's CEO Maxim Nekrylov. "The share of POS loans in lenders' portfolios is on the rise, and attracting more customers for this kind of loans is important."

According to Nekrylov, the introduction of blockchain into 7Seconds platform will certainly take the solution to a new level.

"Currently, lenders spend substantial funds on credit reports and scoring information regardless of whether they will eventually issue a loan to a specific borrower," he explained. "With 7Seconds' blockchain solution, lenders will only pay for data on the borrower to whom they issue a loan. This will lead to reducing costs and, in turn, to lower interest rates lenders will be able to offer to borrowers."

Bank Mandarin is a digital platform that integrates banks and other financial companies, offering a convenient payment service to its customers. Mandarin also provide an installment payment service.
You have an impressive list of partners. Do you have written agreements with them? I know it's easy to come up with an idea, but it's hard to make an idea real.
Thanks!

After signing an NDA form we can send you some documents and agreements.

good question @catost
@iilustor yes you need to publish that documents and agreements to all community , im sure if its reall it will give your project more trust from people Smiley

We understand your wish, but we can't do it due to confidential agreements with our partners.
They contain private information and commercial secrets.

But, still, if you are a big investor and want to be sure about them, just sign NDA and you'll be able to see those agreements Smiley
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
You have an impressive list of partners. Do you have written agreements with them? I know it's easy to come up with an idea, but it's hard to make an idea real.
Thanks!

good question @catost
@iilustor yes you need to publish that documents and agreements to all community , im sure if its reall it will give your project more trust from people Smiley

Wow.  Another interesting project today.  Wish all the best and success!  

Do you have Bounty program for translation?  
Hey there!

It will be launched soon.
Activity: 99
Merit: 11
Wow.  Another interesting project today.  Wish all the best and success! 

Do you have Bounty program for translation? 
Thanks!

Activity: 518
Merit: 106
Activity: 249
Merit: 0
The project is very unique and I think this project is a broad future and I like it
btw will 7seconds using self blockchain ?

reserve for indonesian translation  Wink
Hey there!

Yep! We already developing our own blockchain Smiley.
Not long ago (like one week) we were at QIWI's Blockchain Technologies office (one of the biggest financial services in Russia).

Check it out: https://twitter.com/anantolycherne1/status/1019479814707863554

cool  Smiley , if using self blockchain platform/coin will have more values, especially if you provide new technology on blockchain
Agreed with you  Smiley.
copper member
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007
Post your ann & bounty just contact me

Hey there!

Yep! We already developing our own blockchain Smiley.
Not long ago (like one week) we were at QIWI's Blockchain Technologies office (one of the biggest financial services in Russia).

cool  Smiley , if using self blockchain platform/coin will have more values, especially if you provide new technology on blockchain

reserve for indonesian translation  Wink
Hey there!

We already developing our blockchain-solution, but not new blockchain Smiley.

Activity: 3
Polish translation reserved
copper member
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007
Post your ann & bounty just contact me

Activity: 30
Turkish translation reserved
7Seconds’ One-Pager is Out

Now your can learn the essentials about 7Seconds’ solution and ICO from our one-pager.

https://medium.com/7seconds/7seconds-one-pager-is-out-cfab869fe6f0
Pages:
Jump to: