Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRIVATE SALE] 7Seconds - The First Blockchain Credit Marketplace - page 9. (Read 2895 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 100
you have specified softcap and hardcap and the difference is 42000000 not you think it's from a number of fairy tales? where will the project be implemented? wasn in Russia was allowed?
This are a big numbers, that's true.

But there's a 2 reasons for this:
  • First of all, we are planning huge geographical extension: Great Britain, Poland and Indonesia in near future, and the whole Asia, Europe and USA in a distant future (not so distant to be honest);
  • You mentioned that these number are too big. Let me explain: our main source of investments are Institutional Investors, because - as I just mentioned a little above - we have a working solution, which means, that it's already proved by time that 7Second just works and risks of investments are significantly lower. That's why Institutional Investors, banks, stores and IT hubs are interested in us - and this is exactly what makes us think that these numbers are not from fairy tales Smiley.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
Wow! What a great mission! This project is able to be successful from the very beginning!
There is no trust in the Russian projects already at all
I could possibly agree with your words, unless we both wouldn't knew about our partnership with biggest Russian IT companies and Banks. I am talking about QIWI, Tinkoff, Raiffeisen and many others. Also, we have a famous advisers in our team (and it's need to be mentioned, they are not from Russia).
Moreover, our project is already represents a working solution, so ICO is needed to scale our eco-system faster.

That means, that we just can't look like an untrustful company which is planning an ICO in order to make their on-paper-project become a reality Smiley.
Activity: 102
in 7Seconds allows borrowers to directly choose loans with the best interest rates and interest rates. Loans are provided by partner banks in the 7Seconds ecosystem. This company is active using artificial intelligence technology (AI) and neural networks.
Activity: 134
Merit: 1
you have specified softcap and hardcap and the difference is 42000000 not you think it's from a number of fairy tales? where will the project be implemented? wasn in Russia was allowed?
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
There is no trust in the Russian projects already at all ... horror is simple, you need to wait for regulation then you can work with the Russians, but now there is no sense Undecided
This project is really great, and your site and panel definitely stand out. Very good!
Thanks for the kind words and your support Smiley.
Nice to see new advisor,
What can you explain a little his responsobilities in your team?
Hey!

He is responsible for consulting 7Seconds team in creating our Blockchain solution. He will consult our dev. team about latest trends and standarts in blockchain industry. Also, he'll help us to maintain new contacts in cryptoworld.
I see, I see.... thanks for answer!!
You are welcome!
Activity: 21
Nice to see new advisor,
Hey!

He is responsible for consulting 7Seconds team in creating our Blockchain solution. He will consult our dev. team about latest trends and standarts in blockchain industry. Also, he'll help us to maintain new contacts in cryptoworld.
I see, I see.... thanks for answer!!
Activity: 70
This project is really great, and your site and panel definitely stand out. Very good!
Nice to see new advisor,
Hey!

Nice to see new advisor,

We are thrilled to welcome our new advisor Prof. Wulf Kaal, a leading expert on distributed ledger technology (DLT). He is director of the Private Investment Fund Institute and head of Kaal Consulting. Prof. Kaal's research focuses on crypto economics, innovation, DLT applications, smart contracts, initial token offerings, and the crypto evolution, including 4th generation crypto infrastructure products. Previously, he was associated with Cravath, Swain & Moore LLP, in New York, and Goldman Sachs in London, UK.
do you use escrow wallet for ico? because many investors are almost less trusting again with ico

We use smart-contract and multisig-wallet. Nobody but our founders have access to the wallet.

The project name is very interesting, I am very impressed with it Smiley Smiley

Thanks! We like it too!  Wink
Activity: 38
The project name is very interesting, I am very impressed with it Smiley Smiley
Activity: 28
do you use escrow wallet for ico? because many investors are almost less trusting again with ico
That is kinda good news about showcase in Russia, it's a big county I must say and there a really high percen of people who use crypto
That's true Smiley.

Was it successful though? Any agreements or smth?
We can't say right now, because only next few weeks can show us some results.
But we can surely say that investors seemed very interesed. Also, the fact thar we already in partnership with QBT (Qiwi Blockchain Technologies), highly likely impressed people at the conference.
Oh, I see,
It's good then. What about ICO dates though?
We can't say the exact date yet, but ICO is planned in near 1-2-3 months.
You can join our telegram channel and stay in touch with us Smiley:
https://t.me/sevenseconds_io
That is kinda good news about showcase in Russia, it's a big county I must say and there a really high percen of people who use crypto
That's true Smiley.

But we can surely say that investors seemed very interesed. Also, the fact thar we already in partnership with QBT (Qiwi Blockchain Technologies), highly likely impressed people at the conference.
Oh, I see,
It's good then. What about ICO dates though?
That's true Smiley.

Pages:
Jump to: