Author

Topic: [ANN][PRIVATE SALE] CLICKGEM (CGM & CGMT) – THE GLOBAL PAYMENT REVOLUTION !!! - page 104. (Read 33827 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 3
Hi guys, thanks for putting this bounty program together. I have shared it on Facebook, Twitter and invited a few friends to the Telegram groups. Hope this increase exposure to the ClickGem project
Nice work. More and more bounty will come and the project will be mote successful. Now they have another airdrop that all investors want. I hope if we get more people here, more opportunity will open.
I like to see how projects are gaining popularity in the crypto community. Everything is getting bigger and more interested in that project, and this can not leave me indifferent
Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup
Hi dev
I followed your step to join Airdrop.
Received 15 CGM in my balance.
 Thank you very much !

Well, please tell me how it worked out? I can not get more than 5 coins. Could this other rounds of airdrops have begun?
People who received free 10 CGM from first airdrop will not receive any more from this program and people who missed chance with first airdrop program can join with the new airdrop program.

So there will be a new airdrop? it's very good, so who has not got the chance to participate in the next airdrop.
The team has done a great job by opening another airdrop. This truly means that the team knows what their followers need. The airdrop program would be quite helpful for a lot of people to get a better understanding on the project

I think the airdrop is already finished, correct me if I am wrong. But they are available bounty campaigns to choose from.

Activity: 714
Merit: 10
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
Quote from: telgram
"Dear all members, we are sorry for late update on weekend! We have just removed selling limit in each ICO round, this means you can buy upto all remaining quantity of CGM of that ICO round."

I feel like team members are having difficulty in putting a plan and stick with it, every time they change something and cancel other things, this is not a good way to give your investors a confidence.
That's defenitly not good for the projects reputation . Changing things even before the platform is launched could have a serious effect on those who are intressted on investing and might scare them away.

there are too many red flags by this ICO and project. Just be aware and do not just concentrate on project idea. Then we all know that too many ICOs are just selling project ideas but just less then 10% really implement it in bussiness.
Yes, changing of plans after the whitepapers and roadmap is launched can make a bad effect on the reputation of the project and some people may lose their interest in the project so I think this project should stick to its road map and try to gain more supporters which will become a bridge for the investors in this project.
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
"Dear all members, we are sorry for late update on weekend! We have just removed selling limit in each ICO round, this means you can buy upto all remaining quantity of CGM of that ICO round."

I feel like team members are having difficulty in putting a plan and stick with it, every time they change something and cancel other things, this is not a good way to give your investors a confidence.
That's defenitly not good for the projects reputation . Changing things even before the platform is launched could have a serious effect on those who are intressted on investing and might scare them away.

there are too many red flags by this ICO and project. Just be aware and do not just concentrate on project idea. Then we all know that too many ICOs are just selling project ideas but just less then 10% really implement it in bussiness.
Activity: 2184
Merit: 470
Telegram: @jperryC
Hi dev
 Thank you very much !

Well, please tell me how it worked out? I can not get more than 5 coins. Could this other rounds of airdrops have begun?
People who received free 10 CGM from first airdrop will not receive any more from this program and people who missed chance with first airdrop program can join with the new airdrop program.

So there will be a new airdrop? it's very good, so who has not got the chance to participate in the next airdrop.
The team has done a great job by opening another airdrop. This truly means that the team knows what their followers need. The airdrop program would be quite helpful for a lot of people to get a better understanding on the project
Yes, Airdrops are great methods to make the project and the coin very famous ass everyone would like to hold a new coin for free and they hope that the coin will reach the moon in some days. This airdrop makes many people support this project and also some invest in it.
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
Hi dev
 Thank you very much !

Activity: 196
Hi dev
 Thank you very much !

Actually it is good idea to make the second round accesible only to those, who didn't participate in the first one.
It provides, that the airdrop will attract some new people, not just give more coins to previous partcipators.
There is also a affiliate program where you can refer your friends to register ClickGem account as your affiliate members and you will receive free 5 CGM member who verified your phone number with CGM system.
Activity: 56
Hi dev
 Thank you very much !

Actually it is good idea to make the second round accesible only to those, who didn't participate in the first one.
It provides, that the airdrop will attract some new people, not just give more coins to previous partcipators.
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
Hi guys, thanks for putting this bounty program together. I have shared it on Facebook, Twitter and invited a few friends to the Telegram groups. Hope this increase exposure to the ClickGem project
Greats. Clickgem need someone like you, i only join their airdrop. Actually i want join their bounty. But i like invest more than. I have a question about when Clickgem will launch their bank saving program?
Activity: 238

If new implementations are available with the advanced trends obviously every one like to go with the advanced trends rather following the traditional and manual mechanisms spending hours and wasting time in the same run there are changes which are made on our ClickGem for the welfare of investors and CGM reputation for customer satisfaction and loyalty.
Activity: 434
Hi dev
 Thank you very much !

I too tried up to it will join for the second time, for the first time I received coins, and here trying to be registered in following airdrop I was refused. It is possibly possible to receive only in 1 from rounds.
Why i only receive only 10 CGM, is 15 CGM it a new airdrop from Clickgem? I appreciate ClickGem team i really want this coin will increasing their value asap.
Activity: 98

Activity: 406
Merit: 105
Hi dev
 Thank you very much !

That's good, so people that were missed that first airdrop can still participate and the 1st airdrop participants cant join again, this is good so that others can participate too.
Activity: 560
Merit: 126

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

great, have a further announcements or details, those users should be part on the telegram so that always be updated all the time as the admin or devs always on our side to support this project.

Great move ClickGem team. Now that you have been a bounty campaigns that people are really wanted to come for this project. Because there are so many people wanted to come here in the ClickGem community and wanted to participate and continuously support the greatness of this project.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
Hi dev
 Thank you very much !

i followed all the steps and am still yet to get my free coin as i check the platform dashboard and i like its still empty or maybe they have large number of applicants i really hope to get this token soon
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
Hi dev
 Thank you very much !

Activity: 504
Merit: 20
Hi dev
 Thank you very much !

I too tried up to it will join for the second time, for the first time I received coins, and here trying to be registered in following airdrop I was refused. It is possibly possible to receive only in 1 from rounds.

IIRC they did mention it somewhere that they'll only give you the coins in any one airdrop not both the airdrop. Well that's pretty obvious why they do so
Activity: 79
Merit: 1
ETN = Freedom
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
Also waiting for an update on this. I am sure if there is something already, it would have been dropped on the OP. I am expecting them to drop some update soon, but I am still vouching for this project all the same.
Jump to: