Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRIVATE SALE] CLICKGEM (CGM & CGMT) – THE GLOBAL PAYMENT REVOLUTION !!! - page 101. (Read 33827 times)

Activity: 2184
Merit: 470
Telegram: @jperryC
ClickGem  is  investing  in  technology  that  is  making  blockchain  payments  more accessible  to  more people  and  solves many of  the  problems  in  the  crypto  market today..
Also the transfer of ClickGem is convenient and easy. The money can be transferred any where in the world and it is giving better fix for many issues in crypto market be dealing with Global clients and making the successful transactions.

Yeah ClickGem will be successful as a good exchanger due to easy to transact any where in the world..so crypto world customers will get a nice exchanger..
Yes, it will become an exchange wallet to transfer any crypto all around the world and in a safe and secure way. Many projects are launched in the market has the same concept but this is a project with a very hard working team of developers and marketing people which makes this project different from other.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
ClickGem  is  investing  in  technology  that  is  making  blockchain  payments  more accessible  to  more people  and  solves many of  the  problems  in  the  crypto  market today..
Also the transfer of ClickGem is convenient and easy. The money can be transferred any where in the world and it is giving better fix for many issues in crypto market be dealing with Global clients and making the successful transactions.

Yeah ClickGem will be successful as a good exchanger due to easy to transact any where in the world..so crypto world customers will get a nice exchanger..
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
Does CGM run on its own blockchain Huh
I think yes, indeed at registration on the site you receive own address CGM, which and indicate at intention in airdrop. However, nevertheless it can be banal eth address, specified by the designer. We will wait his clarifications on this reason.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
In this project, I am attracted to the parter program. I see that they pay attractive commission fees. I think this moment will attract new users for sharing. And why not? Everyone chooses a convenient exchanger for him
Every single partner program has many profits from it, you can expect some serious change in your financial because of this program.
there is ofcourse a huge partnership but where is the updates on this project i really havent seen one since it started i really hope they provide update very soon on this one
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
In this project, I am attracted to the parter program. I see that they pay attractive commission fees. I think this moment will attract new users for sharing. And why not? Everyone chooses a convenient exchanger for him

Every single partner program has many profits from it, you can expect some serious change in your financial because of this program.
Yes exactly, CGM will help us getting profits in our day to day life. The partner programme will help many people benefit from it and this will also help the platform and the community to grow. Cheers to the project!
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
Clickgem the transactions safe and anonymous. Each person is able to set a name or anonymity. No medium or other organization is required for ClickGem transaction processing and The transfer of clickgem from bank is much less free
absolutely right, it is for these unique features that most people are attracted to the Clickgem project. Therefore, I continue to follow the development of the project and I hope for its successful completion.
Activity: 7
Activity: 196

Yeah if you have enough of a volume can bring in serious business to the table then there's not much issue in giving you some added bonus in the long run
CGM Affiliate program is paying better commission fees to us by being its affiliate instead of splitting it to pay to many people. They offer six ranks and commissions of up to 10 percentage.
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
Clickgem the transactions safe and anonymous. Each person is able to set a name or anonymity. No medium or other organization is required for ClickGem transaction processing and The transfer of clickgem from bank is much less free
Activity: 37
Does CGM run on its own blockchain Huh
Activity: 504
Merit: 20

Yeah if you have enough of a volume can bring in serious business to the table then there's not much issue in giving you some added bonus in the long run
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
Hello guts! I'm ready for invest but my questions: are this tokens going to be distribute in ETH ERC20 or complete new wallets? You have your own blockchain or this is ERC20 token?
Activity: 616
Activity: 208
It looks like a scam, what do you guys think about it?
Feel free to write something more. I would like to read your thoughts about Clickgem..
For me, it looks legit.

We have many opinions about this project. If we really want to know the truth we can always review their platform or the site or ask some people.
All the hopes on ClickGem turning down for people as the dev do not add some special updates is their expectations but i believe most of the information is available in the whitepapers.
Ues you are right it seems that some investors are no longer believing this project, but thats how a business runs you can always convince everyone to join your project.
Seems like other people are disappointed to this project now. But we all know that business is business. We cannot avoid the ups and downs of the project. But I am sure that later on the ClickGem will surely encourage and gain the trust of
the people around here in the crypto currency world.

the problem here is not really the up and downs of the project. Main problem is, how can they continue the ICO even they do not know in some points of the project if they change them or how they change them and give no abstract clarifications abouth them.
That is right, ups and down is not the main concern but the ICO itself. It is hard to continue if they can't reached the target but other somehow beg to extend their ICO due their sale has not yet achieved.

This is normal to all new projects, some of them failed in ico sales and many of them succeed. For me to be able to achieve success they need to improve the marketing and advertising strategies.
Yes, right! the success of ICO itself can not be separated from the support of investors and participants who participated in the project. Let's wait for the latest information from Dev related to this project. All hope that the project will be successful.
Activity: 406
Merit: 105
Feel free to write something more. I would like to read your thoughts about Clickgem..
For me, it looks legit.

We have many opinions about this project. If we really want to know the truth we can always review their platform or the site or ask some people.
All the hopes on ClickGem turning down for people as the dev do not add some special updates is their expectations but i believe most of the information is available in the whitepapers.
Ues you are right it seems that some investors are no longer believing this project, but thats how a business runs you can always convince everyone to join your project.
Seems like other people are disappointed to this project now. But we all know that business is business. We cannot avoid the ups and downs of the project. But I am sure that later on the ClickGem will surely encourage and gain the trust of
the people around here in the crypto currency world.

the problem here is not really the up and downs of the project. Main problem is, how can they continue the ICO even they do not know in some points of the project if they change them or how they change them and give no abstract clarifications abouth them.
That is right, ups and down is not the main concern but the ICO itself. It is hard to continue if they can't reached the target but other somehow beg to extend their ICO due their sale has not yet achieved.

This is normal to all new projects, some of them failed in ico sales and many of them succeed. For me to be able to achieve success they need to improve the marketing and advertising strategies.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io

We should not think about it right now because the project is still new. Let's wait for the dev to prove that they are really legit and worth investing for. I hope that more and more people will support it.
yes I agree we should not have thought of that for now because the project is still very new, the city hopes this project will promise with the platform they will use.

Clickgem is on pre-ico phase and still new, let's not think about it now and wait for them to prove that they are legit and very serious in developing this project. I wish you goodluck.
Activity: 532
Merit: 1
For me, it looks legit.

Seems like other people are disappointed to this project now. But we all know that business is business. We cannot avoid the ups and downs of the project. But I am sure that later on the ClickGem will surely encourage and gain the trust of the people around here in the crypto currency world.
Then the dev should make some actions about this issue. Because if this continue, I am afraid this will come to a very bad end. They still have more time to clarify things that needs an answers.
Activity: 174
Lick me
Hi clickgem developer,
Firstly I want to thank you! The airdrop is easy and open chance to everybody with 4 simple steps. Suceesfuly presented my drop request with all necessary objects as well. Good luck to everyone.
Activity: 182
Merit: 3
For me, it looks legit.

Its look like it is not convenient to the people for what is happening with clickgem. Also the investors expectation did not reach by CGM so many are no longer believing. But everyone opinion are welcome here.
I do not think that many were disappointed in this project. Simply there are certain peaks of interest and hollows, when interest in the project for a while ceases, but only to then grow with a new force.
Activity: 154
Pages:
Jump to: