Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRIVATE SALE] CLICKGEM (CGM & CGMT) – THE GLOBAL PAYMENT REVOLUTION !!! - page 99. (Read 33827 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 1
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
I support the developer who has conducted excellent airdrops but for the best popularity on the Internet it seems to me that the team needs to make a bounty company.
Maybe, they will follow the bounty after the airdrop. They need to have a bounty campaign program to make this project be popular in this forum and also in social media. It will give a big impact because more people will likely to join if the team will open a bounty.

Yes, I agree, bounty campaign can help a lot to increase the popularity of this project. I hope that dev will be launch the campaign very soon so that it will boost their popularity and exposure to the public.
Maybe they are still making a good strategy for thier bounty campaign so that they will get quality results from the members.

It's been a while since the last topic of bounty campaign, if the dev really want to open it they he already open it but until now there is no update about this. Maybe they are confident with what the results will be.
Activity: 994
Merit: 105
For people that are having trouble with login because browser can't load Google reCaptcha when they try to Sign in for clickgem! All you have to do is clearing all browser's cache and cookies, or you can open the website in Private Window to avoid the problem.
This problem usually occurs in various platform because the server cannot always work fine according to us. Adjusting at that time is a good point view. Also i always prefer laptop for any such transactions so that it keeps me away from such issues on mobiles.
Activity: 560
Merit: 126
For people that are having trouble with login because browser can't load Google reCaptcha when they try to Sign in for clickgem! All you have to do is clearing all browser's cache and cookies, or you can open the website in Private Window to avoid the problem.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
This airdrope plane is very great.
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
ClickGem is a new kind of digital money, called cryptocurrency, created using block connections.
The ClickGem system is a peer-to-peer network. I understand but what is the quality of this product? How will the investors believe?
Activity: 518
Merit: 10
I support the developer who has conducted excellent airdrops but for the best popularity on the Internet it seems to me that the team needs to make a bounty company.
Maybe, they will follow the bounty after the airdrop. They need to have a bounty campaign program to make this project be popular in this forum and also in social media. It will give a big impact because more people will likely to join if the team will open a bounty.

Yes, I agree, bounty campaign can help a lot to increase the popularity of this project. I hope that dev will be launch the campaign very soon so that it will boost their popularity and exposure to the public.
Maybe they are still making a good strategy for thier bounty campaign so that they will get quality results from the members.
People so come gradually here and are interested by that project, it is already not bad audience. They will launch just later and normal bounty campaign, and there already and new users will draw up, and as well and old will be able it will join wholly to new branches.
Yeah in the new branches it will really be an endeavour of such potential bounty with great sparking opportunities to all the participants where they can spread the word in all the social platforms and we could get more investors.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Hopefully they will launch one soon in this project. For this campaign would really popularize the project in order to gain more followers and investors. I am interested to join too if there will be one.
Yeah it’s time for the company to start a bounty campaign, it will really help the platform to grow and bring more number of followers.  As the AirDrop was so popular,  The Bounty campaign can really prove the platforms potential.
As your statement suggest air drops are one of the important things a project gives to its customers but in my opinion bounty campaigns are the most significant factors in that.
Activity: 238

Hopefully they will launch one soon in this project. For this campaign would really popularize the project in order to gain more followers and investors. I am interested to join too if there will be one.
Yeah it’s time for the company to start a bounty campaign, it will really help the platform to grow and bring more number of followers.  As the AirDrop was so popular,  The Bounty campaign can really prove the platforms potential.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251

People so come gradually here and are interested by that project, it is already not bad audience. They will launch just later and normal bounty campaign, and there already and new users will draw up, and as well and old will be able it will join wholly to new branches.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0

It's actually an airdrop when it should be a complete bounty with lots of achievements am not saying the airdrop is bad but it's actually really small I hope they do bounty soon enough
Activity: 434
It looks like a scam, what do you guys think about it?

We should not think about it right now because the project is still new. Let's wait for the dev to prove that they are really legit and worth investing for. I hope that more and more people will support it.
yes I agree we should not have thought of that for now because the project is still very new, the city hopes this project will promise with the platform they will use.

Clickgem is on pre-ico phase and still new, let's not think about it now and wait for them to prove that they are legit and very serious in developing this project. I wish you goodluck.
yes we have talked about it you do not need to repeat it again, because I think it is clear what we say here, hope all of us for the success and kelnacaran of this project.
Activity: 406
Merit: 105

You are right, this is really need to increase the exposure of this project. Most specially in social medias, we need to spread it to gain more investors and more supporters.
Activity: 182

Yes bounty campaign is very important for the platform to grow and attract more people to it. This directly helps them to gain more Investors and directly help the project. They conducted a successful AirDrop program and maybe now it's time for bounty campaign.
Activity: 252

And I will say more that the company needs a bounty project, because a lot of investors are on this forum and they could participate but they simply do not know about the project.
Activity: 574
Merit: 10

I hope the developers still have a generous campaign in their Clickgem project. I would like to participate in this event. In addition, it will very well affect the development of the project and attract more followers and investors.
Activity: 280
CLICKGEM removed the selling limit in each ICO round, this means we can buy up to all remaining quantity of CGM of that ICO round. This also gives us a chance to buy more CGM before its price continue increasing but why this decision.

Yes, maybe this is an advantage so that late comer investors can still participate and invest some coins. I really hope that by doing this more and more investors are going to support it.
That's a good thing for serious buyer and who loves this platform to become successful. They might remove it because they are expecting users to fully purchase or all the user in each round can buy all the coin quantity. With the 12th round ongoing, the ICO progress is now at 76% with 18 days left and the growth chart can explain its success during each round.
Activity: 462
BitHostCoin.io

Activity: 238

Bounty program will help the CGM to reach out more investors through employing more supporters where they actively spread the word CLICKGem reaching out to all the social platforms that will really add value for the ICO.
Activity: 532
Activity: 280
CLICKGEM removed the selling limit in each ICO round, this means we can buy up to all remaining quantity of CGM of that ICO round. This also gives us a chance to buy more CGM before its price continue increasing but why this decision.

I think they just want to try to sell the tokens as soon as possible, the ICO round now is just like a normal crowd sale. Maybe according to their statistics, the allocated CGM for every round won't be sold.

Yes, they want to sell the remaining token on each ICO round, but will the price on each tokens still be the same or they would lower it?

It depends i think, if they don't get more sales then they will drop the price of the remaining ICO. This is a business also, you need to know how to handle ups and downs. Let just wait what will be the result.
The rules in business will remain. Business is business so this project is though prioritizes its customer, users and all the people around the ClickGem community, it will also of course prioritizes its own project. I think the ClickGem team will make which is what should be done to make this project more productive and reach its goals.
What you are trying to impose is that the project also focused on having a good profits with their own. All must be calculated properly in order to have a perfect calculations about producing a profits.
Pages:
Jump to: