Author

Topic: [ANN][PRIVATE SALE] CLICKGEM (CGM & CGMT) – THE GLOBAL PAYMENT REVOLUTION !!! - page 139. (Read 33827 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 114
the transfer fees are less but its still a startup project. Most of these projects starts with less fees and after they gain enough users they start to increase the fees and add some new terms and conditions. We will see...
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Thank you developer, I got 5 coins. Do you already have a mobile wallet? And I can transfer tokens to another wallet?
There have no android wallet. They are developing eallet for windows, they will release Mac/linux wallet in July after that they will release android version we have to wait more for this.
Activity: 196
Thank you developer, I got 5 coins. Do you already have a mobile wallet? And I can transfer tokens to another wallet?
Yes now you can get the coins or the token of this project.
I think there is a planned wallet but it can be not consistent and it will take time to be stable.
Activity: 255
Merit: 51
Lending platform is not scam, this is a kind of business, but it is really gamble and high risks.

Had somebody asked who is behind this? Where is the Team? How much they are? Where they come from? Every serious Ico present them selves. This is not serious so far.
Activity: 574
Lending platform is not scam, this is a kind of business, but it is really gamble and high risks. Because cryptocurrency market in few months until now not good (only down) so many project failed because haven't enough money to pay profit when they failed in trading in a long time. So i hope CGM can be handle all this problem with lending idea Smiley
Activity: 560
Merit: 126

I too saw announcement 2 airdrop in telegram in some channel. But at attempt to be registered I received message that you have already received coins. I think it is impossible to receive those who has already been registered in the first distribution.
I don't meet this problem when registered. Maybe they fixed it and i see the message:"Hi! Thank you for joining our 2nd Airdrop program! You will receive airdrop CGM soon!". Have spreadsheet for airdrop stage 2?

No, the rules is clear, People who received free 10 CGM from 1st Airdrop program will not receive anymore from this program, People who missed chance from 1st Airdrop program can join this program.
So, if you participated in 1st Airdrop, you will get that error for sure unless you are using other info.
try to join their official telegram.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
This market promotion is not very successful!
It's a little complex to handle all the procedures to
get the little award tokens!
Anyway I feel bored and tired,how do you feel,guys?

Can you tell us your basis for knowing what's a successful marketing? I think they are offering just the right amount of token for each task if you will calculate it to the value of CGM.

Yes, the value they are offering per bounty task is very high and anyone how gates the stakes will surely get a good amount of token with high value as the value of the tokens will increase very much in just 2 months.
Great as time goes by the supporters of this project getting grower which is the good sign that this project is so attractive. I'm looking forward on this project that I can see have a potential in the future. Hoping for the progress and development of this project.
Activity: 420
Merit: 259

I too saw announcement 2 airdrop in telegram in some channel. But at attempt to be registered I received message that you have already received coins. I think it is impossible to receive those who has already been registered in the first distribution.
I don't meet this problem when registered. Maybe they fixed it and i see the message:"Hi! Thank you for joining our 2nd Airdrop program! You will receive airdrop CGM soon!". Have spreadsheet for airdrop stage 2?
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0

Will this 2nd Airdrop Program happen until when? Is the affiliation and commission option only for ICO?
Yeah i think there is an issue with this and i hope they rectify that as most people didnt even know about airdrop one so let get ready for airdrop two
Activity: 294
ClickGem a global payment revolution and its apps such as debit card and other mobile apps provide you with the simplest handling apps being made to meet your money transaction depends.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
Joined to the airdrop company. Wish good luck to devs and project.
Activity: 504
Merit: 20
In comparison with the cost that traditional methods may charge you, Click gem charges you only a trivial fees, and even overseas transactions charge you almost the same trivial fee as domestic transactions.
Yeah, which this kind of project is common compare to others. well, I would like ti know in terms of security which I prefer to know. Also, scammers around here in cyberworld are rampant that needs good and great security.

It's impossible for a payment method to prevent scammers, people are dumb as shit and will continue to get scammed no matter what you do. PayPal is good for the buyer but sucks dick for the seller for example
Activity: 616
Merit: 251

Will this 2nd Airdrop Program happen until when? Is the affiliation and commission option only for ICO?
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
In comparison with the cost that traditional methods may charge you, Click gem charges you only a trivial fees, and even overseas transactions charge you almost the same trivial fee as domestic transactions.
The most major problem with global transactions was its heavy fees including heavy taxations on the output of the money from one nation to another but bitcoins made it easy to send payments globally with some minimum fees, but now this project will surely bring some new innovation to the society and will surely do something good to make payments simplier.

Bitcoin also has its problems because they want to tax any transaction happening even between cryptocurrencies and not only crypto to fiat. That's a massive tax burden.
Activity: 126
Merit: 14
The most major problem with global transactions was its heavy fees including heavy taxations on the output of the money from one nation to another but bitcoins made it easy to send payments globally with some minimum fees, but now this project will surely bring some new innovation to the society and will surely do something good to make payments simplier.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
Activity: 98

Can you tell us your basis for knowing what's a successful marketing? I think they are offering just the right amount of token for each task if you will calculate it to the value of CGM.

Yes, the value they are offering per bounty task is very high and anyone how gates the stakes will surely get a good amount of token with high value as the value of the tokens will increase very much in just 2 months.
There's no insurance that the value of the token is going to increase in a 2 months periode , we hope to yes ,but don't say it as if it's for sure . I think it's a great that they are offering high amounts of tokens on the bounty,that's why everyone should join on not let this chance go.
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
Scouting for Innovative ideas.

Activity: 672
Merit: 32
I like the ClickGem System using Peer to peer network, so what do we want?
Activity: 574
One thing making ClickGem a unique and distinct digital cash as its speed, transaction confirmation occurs just within seconds, at anywhere internet available.
Of course, the high transaction speed is clearly a big plus for the platform. This advantage will be highly appreciated by all users.
Jump to: