Author

Topic: [ANN][PRIVATE SALE] CLICKGEM (CGM & CGMT) – THE GLOBAL PAYMENT REVOLUTION !!! - page 135. (Read 33827 times)

Activity: 118
Merit: 5
Having read the whitepaper, I am quite interested in this project and have joined the 2nd round of airdrop few hours ago! However up to this moment, I still have not received any token despite that I had followed all the rules mentioned in this thread, and when I checked my transaction log, I was told that I have already received 10 tokens an hour ago, then when I checked my wallet address I noticed that it has changed to a new address that was different from that I had entered before, but I have not made any change to it....Am I the only one having this problem?
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io
How long does it take for the Coins to show up?? Anyone know?

As of now, no one knows. Are you referring to the free coins when registering in the website? Maybe we can wait for the devs to announce it or you can ask them by posting here or sending them pm.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup

I think it depends on the confirmed transaction from the site if you are investing or buying coins. But surely you will get your coin in 1 to 2 hours.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Activity: 672
Its good to know that another payment platform is beong develop. It will bring a competition on the other payment processing businesses. Low fees will be the advantage of this project to get more customers.
You are right, if the developers of this project make services on their platform cheaper than those of competitors, they will undoubtedly remain in advantage.
The main thing is that it does not go to the loss of the project. because here you do not know how things will go.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
Its good to know that another payment platform is beong develop. It will bring a competition on the other payment processing businesses. Low fees will be the advantage of this project to get more customers.
People wanted to have lower fees in terms of payment transactions and I think it is common. Nothing is new for me about this kinda concept and I hope they really have some unique features and not this repeating lowest transaction.
Activity: 462
BitHostCoin.io
we have a good opportunity with this coin..i hope a good luck for everyone
we will support this project in order to be successful and the coins they get will be very valuable to them.P

Aside from supporting it the project also needs active community to make clickgem successful and they really need to have more serious investors to help them with the costs of running this project.
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
You are right, if the developers of this project make services on their platform cheaper than those of competitors, they will undoubtedly remain in advantage.
Activity: 280
Can we see some promotional video involving the use of mobile phone like Android or IOS to further visualize what the platform will bring to us and especially features some advantages over the current crypto today?
Activity: 434
What is the current state of the project and what will be your next steps?
Please, kindly read up the information first before asking your question. It is clearly stated in the roadmap what is this project want to be in the next step.

And what is the current state of the project? Are there any reports?
Since they are going to build a Global payment system, I think it will take a lot of time for new updates. According to their roadmap the next activity will be around February.
Global payment system sounds good to hear but I doubt they will be facing legalities of some nations. Because other countries still do not accept cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 99
I join this and i verify my account then add 5 Token Bouns in my wallet then join the 2 Telegram group and Also Join the Bot Then instant add 10 Token in my wallet Thank You  Wink
Activity: 294
What a grea project! Why? Because in ClickGem, we can transfer ClickGem to be kept in a ClickGem wallet just downloading ClickGem Wallet Application and this application is available for both ios and android. I am glad for this. I am an android user. I hope thid will have more updates regarding this project and I will looking forward for this.
It is a copy paste coin and you can't ignore that fact, what is the uniqueness of this coin? Nothing. They have just made an ordinary global payment platform.
Activity: 66
5 CGM for each person? The amount doesn't increase with the number of people?
If they don't write about it then - no
Activity: 8
What a grea project! Why? Because in ClickGem, we can transfer ClickGem to be kept in a ClickGem wallet just downloading ClickGem Wallet Application and this application is available for both ios and android. I am glad for this. I am an android user. I hope thid will have more updates regarding this project and I will looking forward for this.

Successful projects are also part of the community. I will be part of the project. I also expect the dev team to integrate Androi & IOS.
Activity: 182
Theres alot of global payment platforms all over the internet, clickgem should guarantee its users that they are scam proof and has a secured network to process payments.
Activity: 336
Scouting for Innovative ideas.
This project has a good potential in the future to be one of the best payment systems. Will there be a feature for it where it could also be used as a remittance to integrate to current payment network that use fiat currencies?
we will support this project in order to be successful and the coins they get will be very valuable to them.P
Activity: 100
Merit: 3
Activity: 30
Jump to: