Author

Topic: [ANN][PRIVATE SALE] CLICKGEM (CGM & CGMT) – THE GLOBAL PAYMENT REVOLUTION !!! - page 138. (Read 33827 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 100
The maximum supply of CGM coin is 30 million. Quite big.  Hopefully everyone will get reward from yours.
30 millions is not big at crypto worlds. Have a lot of token put maximum supply above 100 mils (there are even 1 bils) token. Actually i think is it enough, like bitcoin have only 21 mils max supply Smiley. So 30 mil can be accepted from investors.
Activity: 504
Merit: 20
With so many global-payment system what makes this project unique with othe payment platforms? We already heard about this convenient and easy transactions with less fee. I hope you don't mind dev asking me this kind of questions.

You're right buddy, which their are many unique projects having almost the same features and advocacy. Well, there will be a great project which will be choose and love by many. As I look on this project it seems great, hoping it would be a competent enough among others.

I agree, it depends on the counts of people that will support the project. Also the devs must prove that they are legit and they will surely make all ways to make this project successful.

Well they can do a lot of stuff to prove their being legit like hiring someone respectable to guide their team have a look at them, escrow any bounty tokens with some one reputed here, etc
Activity: 518
Merit: 10
Every computer has equal rights to work on the network which is called Peer each computer will operate as clients and servers that depends on the usage of users.
Activity: 434
a good project with revolutionizing the game world will greatly amaze people on this project
Activity: 280
Merit: 0
Do you have an option for converting your currency to fiat currency? Because it will help especially to people in the e-commerce part which might need to convert this currency to a fiat one in order to comply with what's being asked by their business partners.
Activity: 588
Merit: 12
https://i.imgur.com/3fXQC4m.png
As I can see, ClickGem holds a great potential to be a great project that have a brighter future. I will support this project and wait to its success in the future untill is reach its goal at aeleasing a debit card and to become one of the best global payment systems here in the community of crypto currency.

Yeah, I will be following this project and will expect that all their plans will come true. I am looking forward for more developments and announcements from clickgem devs.

Exactly, it really helps on this project by joining different bounty campaigns. Also, I would say by having their airdrops if possible will add on to their popularity which I believe this project have a good potential in the future.

oa. by the way, when this project will ends. I have not joined the CLIKGEM bounty project, if this project has a bright future with fast development, then I will join. how i can following this project ?
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
ClickGem a global payment revolution and its apps such as debit card and other mobile apps provide you with the simplest handling apps being made to meet your money transaction depends.
It is far from the first coin which promises declared. But the site appears not bad and as a whole airdrop distribution up to the mark, instead of simply google form. Founders attention to such trifles inspires certain quite trust and aimness to result.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io
As I can see, ClickGem holds a great potential to be a great project that have a brighter future. I will support this project and wait to its success in the future untill is reach its goal at aeleasing a debit card and to become one of the best global payment systems here in the community of crypto currency.

Yeah, I will be following this project and will expect that all their plans will come true. I am looking forward for more developments and announcements from clickgem devs.
On what other exchanges besides Novaehchange, do developers plan to enter any exchanges? The start of the company will be interesting
Yes, I too have the same question. On which exchanges will this coin get listed? as this coin has great price rising potential and this will prove as a very good coin to trade. This coin has high potential and it should be listed on a [popular exchange so that more people will acquire this coin and use this global payment platform for worldwide payment.
Don't get too excited about which exchange does this token/coin would be listed instead share some of your ideas to make the project successful. This kind of platform for me I think is a common and competition in the market makes this hard to be recognized unless big investors will do the honor to support this platform.
Activity: 574
Good project! It will be known that this project is normal, not moguennikov, only after the disbursement of coins. When they really do their job. Now there are a lot of not real projects.
Usually coins are received after the end of Ico, if you participated in the generosity campaign of this project, then you need to wait a bit.
Activity: 462
BitHostCoin.io
With so many global-payment system what makes this project unique with othe payment platforms? We already heard about this convenient and easy transactions with less fee. I hope you don't mind dev asking me this kind of questions.

You're right buddy, which their are many unique projects having almost the same features and advocacy. Well, there will be a great project which will be choose and love by many. As I look on this project it seems great, hoping it would be a competent enough among others.

I agree, it depends on the counts of people that will support the project. Also the devs must prove that they are legit and they will surely make all ways to make this project successful.
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
Good project! It will be known that this project is normal, not moguennikov, only after the disbursement of coins. When they really do their job. Now there are a lot of not real projects.
Activity: 602
Activity: 714
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
On what other exchanges besides Novaehchange, do developers plan to enter any exchanges? The start of the company will be interesting
Yes, I too have the same question. On which exchanges will this coin get listed? as this coin has great price rising potential and this will prove as a very good coin to trade. This coin has high potential and it should be listed on a [popular exchange so that more people will acquire this coin and use this global payment platform for worldwide payment.
Activity: 308
Activity: 1
I want to support the new team, the main argument in the comments was about lack of info about the founders, but they have their right for privacy - the same right we're seeking in the new payment system. So I'm cool with that!
Have many ways to support Clickgem. You can join telegram group with us, sharing something about Clickgem to your friend, or easier, put some ETH to buy CGM and stay stunned at this topic Wink

I think this project comes from the US, or some country is not supporting the ICO crypto currency. So they can not show up to this time. I have been following this project for a long time, I am very trust and dev team. I have received the award and will be participating in this exciting project.
Activity: 2
Lending platform is not scam, this is a kind of business, but it is really gamble and high risks. Because cryptocurrency market in few months until now not good (only down) so many project failed because haven't enough money to pay profit when they failed in trading in a long time. So i hope CGM can be handle all this problem with lending idea Smiley

With ideas and presented in WP, RM clear. So far the dev team is working very well.
I am confident that this project will succeed beyond my expectations
Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup

This coming February 2018, Click Gem has planned to brought us mobile applications that would probably catched our attention to get interested with this project.

Nice, it will surely gonna help those people who are always using mobile phones only. This will make clickgem project more popular. I am excited now for the release of new mobile applications.

I think they will be more popular in the google play section considering if they will launch soon their Android apps that will surely gain profit and traffic to the team.
Activity: 58
Jump to: