Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRIVATE SALE] CLICKGEM (CGM & CGMT) – THE GLOBAL PAYMENT REVOLUTION !!! - page 22. (Read 33827 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 100
The project is gaining popularity, and I'm curious to know what is the essence? The idea is not unique, but success takes place, because the project is so good.
I think thanks to great teamwork, of course also dev work very well to make this project popular. good work for team and dev good luck always.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
The project is gaining popularity and I'm interested to know because of what: the team tried or something else? The idea is not unique, but success takes place to be
Popularity is really required required for every business then we can expect more investors driving into the business which makes our paths simple and smooth to hit the moon rapidly.
More popularity helps to gain the involvement of the people in a better way it is all the supporters hard work and advertising functionalities behind to reach that extreme popularity.

It's better for the project to be popular so that many investors will be captivated to produce fundings on the platform.
Popularity and good content of the project is the best way to make it popular. Since clickgem is already popular because of their achievement and good feedbacks to other people.
I agree but theres no reason to slow down with the project even if they are one of the most popular ico projects. They should continue pushing harder to enshure success.
Exactly, there will be instances where they will face a lot of difficulty because of slowing down in the middle. They should keep the momentum going and become successful.
Activity: 714
Merit: 10
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
The project is gaining popularity and I'm interested to know because of what: the team tried or something else? The idea is not unique, but success takes place to be
Popularity is really required required for every business then we can expect more investors driving into the business which makes our paths simple and smooth to hit the moon rapidly.
More popularity helps to gain the involvement of the people in a better way it is all the supporters hard work and advertising functionalities behind to reach that extreme popularity.

It's better for the project to be popular so that many investors will be captivated to produce fundings on the platform.
Popularity and good content of the project is the best way to make it popular. Since clickgem is already popular because of their achievement and good feedbacks to other people.
Yes, the ClickGem already achieved so much during the starting period of the project. The project has a good amount of supporters as well as investors. The project is becoming more popular after every passing day. And ClickGem community continuously increasing. right now platform does not need any special promotion to promote their platform, the ClickGem already reached that level.
Activity: 392
Merit: 2

The platform had actually a rocky road start since a lot of people were doubting about this project due to its team's anonymity. But as we can see, they were able to hurdle this issue and was able to complete the ICO. Kudos to the team.
Activity: 532
Merit: 1

Can you elaborate on the so called achievements that you say clickgem has cause I can't really see any great achievements of their in the market

Well, probably their expecting it to happen in the future. It is maybe he did some more deep research about the project. Anyway, lets just wait for their latest status of their development and maybe they have some good news to announced I guess.
Activity: 504
Merit: 20

Can you elaborate on the so called achievements that you say clickgem has cause I can't really see any great achievements of their in the market
Activity: 322
Merit: 1

Yes ofcourse. Supporters of the project have a big rule in advertising their product to the public especially here in bitcoin world. Without this kind of help, probably the dev team will experienced difficulties in developing their project for it's better improvement. They can't go onwards unless if they have a good supporters.
I'm sure that the development team has a good strategy regarding the advertising campaign of the project. Thanks to this, the project has more and more followers every day.

Aside from more followers everyday, I hope that this project will also have many investors so that clickgem will be able to earn good profit to support the developments.
Yes you are right with that. I have the same hope woth you. Hopefully the team ClickGem would gain more and more people especially serious investors that will continuously bloom this project in the community of crypto currency. This project will surely become successful here in the crypto world if the team would keep its better performance.

Huge investors will bring success to the project. I hope that they will improve their marketing and add some bonus to make it attractive to many investors.
I agree bud they should have more marketing strategies to get more investors involved in thier project.
Activity: 252
The project is gaining popularity, and I'm curious to know what is the essence? The idea is not unique, but success takes place, because the project is so good.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io

Yes ofcourse. Supporters of the project have a big rule in advertising their product to the public especially here in bitcoin world. Without this kind of help, probably the dev team will experienced difficulties in developing their project for it's better improvement. They can't go onwards unless if they have a good supporters.
I'm sure that the development team has a good strategy regarding the advertising campaign of the project. Thanks to this, the project has more and more followers every day.

Aside from more followers everyday, I hope that this project will also have many investors so that clickgem will be able to earn good profit to support the developments.
Yes you are right with that. I have the same hope woth you. Hopefully the team ClickGem would gain more and more people especially serious investors that will continuously bloom this project in the community of crypto currency. This project will surely become successful here in the crypto world if the team would keep its better performance.

Huge investors will bring success to the project. I hope that they will improve their marketing and add some bonus to make it attractive to many investors.
Activity: 280

If that follower count will be the same count too for people investing here, that's really a great news for the community and the team working behind for ClickGem. There's a lot of people doubting this project since the start because of its idea which is quite common on the cryptoworld. Let's see if the project will prove them wrong about their doubts.
Activity: 406
Merit: 105

Aside from that, the activeness of the team will also help them to increase more their popularity and to still attract many investors to join this project.
Activity: 336
Scouting for Innovative ideas.
The team showed itself from the best side, and I'm glad that I managed to participate in the airdrop and get coins of this project
But wait, the airdrop is ended, how can you join the ClickGem airdrop so easily without any information about the airdrop? Sorry for being rude, anyway.
I think he is talking about the last airdrop which is already the second phase but that really ended a long time ago. Now the only way to get ClickGem will be through exchanges.
Activity: 294

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
BitHostCoin.io

Activity: 574

Activity: 616
Merit: 251
The team showed itself from the best side, and I'm glad that I managed to participate in the airdrop and get coins of this project
But wait, the airdrop is ended, how can you join the ClickGem airdrop so easily without any information about the airdrop? Sorry for being rude, anyway.
Anyone who could participate before, those of course got their own tokens. And who did not have time to participate, you will have to buy them, but of course if you want to buy them.
Naturally, you are right, already late to rush about and try to receive airdrop as it is finished for a long time. If these users who want these coins really believe in them, then they always have an opportunity to buy them on the website on own exchange.
Activity: 224

Activity: 182

I agree but theres no reason to slow down with the project even if they are one of the most popular ico projects. They should continue pushing harder to enshure success.
Activity: 196

Activity: 672
Anyone who could participate before, those of course got their own tokens. And who did not have time to participate, you will have to buy them, but of course if you want to buy them.
Pages:
Jump to: