Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRIVATE SALE] CLICKGEM (CGM & CGMT) – THE GLOBAL PAYMENT REVOLUTION !!! - page 25. (Read 33827 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 10
Very soon the project will launch its platform into work. I can not wait to see and try to use this platform to make the first exchange there. So I'm really waiting for the platform to start working.
Its not only you mate they have a huge community behind them waiting for thier official launch. We will be always supporting this project until the end.
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
Very soon the project will launch its platform into work. I can not wait to see and try to use this platform to make the first exchange there. So I'm really waiting for the platform to start working.
Activity: 378
People open offshore company because it's easy and cheap and with less tax.
Scam : When you have no intention to set up the business at all, you just collect money and run away in some point.
Legit : When you have intention to set up the business, you do everything you can, but you may failed.

All projects may failed in long term even if they build the platform and that's Why I said, it's not just about legit and scam.
When you invest, you should be sure that the project will be capable to run for long time, because we only buy token or coin and it can lose its value if the company failed.

yeah, I understand your point of view, but these are also experiences. I know you can not limit the scammers with their company registrations, but mostly registered companies in these countries run away with peoples hard earned money.

Yep, but keep in mind that ICO is not regulated and you don't even need to register a company to run ICO through internet, and when we buy token or coin, we don't own any share in the company or get any right to get some profit from their revenue and most projects write that in their whitepaper and that's why you hear from some people in youtube or news that all ICOs could go to zero and turn into scam.

yeah this is what we are all the time talking about. Because of unregulations in ICOs and also in cryptocurrency tradings, we need more transparency from each company who runs an ICO. The transparency of the company is a sign for me that they stay by their name in this project. But there are also examples like HAT, SGR (exchange services who also runned an ICO) that they did not introduce their team members, but everything worked fine. We can not take it as a model one, because the safest way for an investor before investing in an ICO is, to look into his transparency.

I don't know about those projects, In general, team of crypto project can be anonymous if project itself doesn't required to deal with regulation and law and licence, plus you have to provide real code or product that can review so I can make sure that you are serious and put effort developing something that will work. But, when you introduce a project with set of services that required licence and dealing with law etc and with no real product or code and anonymous team. it's not gonna work this way.
I think if the team wants to engage in exchanging fiat for crypt on its platform, then the team has no options. Everyone will have to part with anonymity.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
Market has thousands of ICO that are now circulating and competition is getting real hard. So, probably the team will also has the same experience with the other ICO which faces difficulties in terms of attracting investors to support in this project. We juts hope CGM can provide us a better services that can satisfy the needs of the people.

I have seen many updates from the clickgem team like launching their inner exchange for other altcoins and also you can now deposit thru localbitcoincash.org. But for now, I do not know the status of their ICO raised.
it is wonderful that the project is trusted and many users appear on it, this indicates a good dynamic of the project
Activity: 238
I guess they need to add some team members so that they can cope up on the growing community of ClickGem. It'll be a wise move for the team to add up so that they can cater each investors that wants to invest on the platform.
Of course, their community grow so fast. And i think with their cap they can recruit more professional dev and supporter to handle some problem occur with ClickGem such as spammer.

Yeah, to have some problem is just normal on this project since they just in progression stage. Hopefully they will able to overcome the different challenges that may occur on this prestigious project that can be good and for all here in crypro currency community.
Yes, that is true. Every project here in the crypto world, I know you everybody knows that they walk through the path of hardships facing different kinds of problems ahead of their way to success. And here, just like other, the ClickGem project is walking through the same path facing different obstacle to conquer and be strong remain standing in the waves of life in the crypto community. I hope this will continuously keep striving for its goal to success.
my opinion is that the team has not yet encountered serious problems that prevented the implementation of the project. I hope that they do not run into them, that it was just a little difficulty
It is really good for the team to not run into complex problems just yet, it effects  the momentum of the team. Now they have a good experience about the project and they should be able to tackle the problems if they arise!
Its going pretty smooth for the team as of now it seems. And i believe that the team would be able to handle majority of the problems. 
Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup
Market has thousands of ICO that are now circulating and competition is getting real hard. So, probably the team will also has the same experience with the other ICO which faces difficulties in terms of attracting investors to support in this project. We juts hope CGM can provide us a better services that can satisfy the needs of the people.

I have seen many updates from the clickgem team like launching their inner exchange for other altcoins and also you can now deposit thru localbitcoincash.org. But for now, I do not know the status of their ICO raised.
I guess they need to add some team members so that they can cope up on the growing community of ClickGem. It'll be a wise move for the team to add up so that they can cater each investors that wants to invest on the platform.
Of course, their community grow so fast. And i think with their cap they can recruit more professional dev and supporter to handle some problem occur with ClickGem such as spammer.

Yeah, to have some problem is just normal on this project since they just in progression stage. Hopefully they will able to overcome the different challenges that may occur on this prestigious project that can be good and for all here in crypro currency community.
Yes, that is true. Every project here in the crypto world, I know you everybody knows that they walk through the path of hardships facing different kinds of problems ahead of their way to success. And here, just like other, the ClickGem project is walking through the same path facing different obstacle to conquer and be strong remain standing in the waves of life in the crypto community. I hope this will continuously keep striving for its goal to success.
my opinion is that the team has not yet encountered serious problems that prevented the implementation of the project. I hope that they do not run into them, that it was just a little difficulty
It is really good for the team to not run into complex problems just yet, it effects  the momentum of the team. Now they have a good experience about the project and they should be able to tackle the problems if they arise!
Merit: 3

Activity: 294

Activity: 560
Merit: 126
People open offshore company because it's easy and cheap and with less tax.
Scam : When you have no intention to set up the business at all, you just collect money and run away in some point.
Legit : When you have intention to set up the business, you do everything you can, but you may failed.

All projects may failed in long term even if they build the platform and that's Why I said, it's not just about legit and scam.
When you invest, you should be sure that the project will be capable to run for long time, because we only buy token or coin and it can lose its value if the company failed.

yeah, I understand your point of view, but these are also experiences. I know you can not limit the scammers with their company registrations, but mostly registered companies in these countries run away with peoples hard earned money.

Yep, but keep in mind that ICO is not regulated and you don't even need to register a company to run ICO through internet, and when we buy token or coin, we don't own any share in the company or get any right to get some profit from their revenue and most projects write that in their whitepaper and that's why you hear from some people in youtube or news that all ICOs could go to zero and turn into scam.

yeah this is what we are all the time talking about. Because of unregulations in ICOs and also in cryptocurrency tradings, we need more transparency from each company who runs an ICO. The transparency of the company is a sign for me that they stay by their name in this project. But there are also examples like HAT, SGR (exchange services who also runned an ICO) that they did not introduce their team members, but everything worked fine. We can not take it as a model one, because the safest way for an investor before investing in an ICO is, to look into his transparency.

I don't know about those projects, In general, team of crypto project can be anonymous if project itself doesn't required to deal with regulation and law and licence, plus you have to provide real code or product that can review so I can make sure that you are serious and put effort developing something that will work. But, when you introduce a project with set of services that required licence and dealing with law etc and with no real product or code and anonymous team. it's not gonna work this way.
Activity: 434
Spammers are really annoying because they post some unrelated informations into the project, also it affects the image of the project if the team can't do anything about it. Let's hope that the fast growing community of CGM will be a community of "support" not "spam".
Yes, if the team can solved this problem, i believe telegram group will have more people stay to make discuss, i am actually run out the group when see a lot of spaming code put here.
Activity: 280
Spammers are really annoying because they post some unrelated informations into the project, also it affects the image of the project if the team can't do anything about it. Let's hope that the fast growing community of CGM will be a community of "support" not "spam".
Activity: 420
Merit: 259
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
the project is successful, but its appeal can be enhanced by releasing an application for smartphones, it was a good move
yes I agree this project should be able to make something new, because the competition in the world of platforms is now getting higher, if we are not able to make something new maybe the attraction of the project will be less.

Yes, every team must find and create something new here in crypto world. And not just new but something that is unique and will be able to captivates easily an investors. And having smartphones application for ClickGem project will probably needed for the dev team inorder for this project to be more convenient and easy to use by all bitcoiners.

They're not really creating ANYTHING new, cypto "currency". Currency should be used to pay and that's pretty much what they have made as a USP lol
Even if this seem to be a direct statement,I think that is complete correct.
the project is successful, but its appeal can be enhanced by releasing an application for smartphones, it was a good move
yes I agree this project should be able to make something new, because the competition in the world of platforms is now getting higher, if we are not able to make something new maybe the attraction of the project will be less.

Yes, every team must find and create something new here in crypto world. And not just new but something that is unique and will be able to captivates easily an investors. And having smartphones application for ClickGem project will probably needed for the dev team inorder for this project to be more convenient and easy to use by all bitcoiners.
Phones application is necessary. Because now without phones anywhere. Every second has them. But the team shouldn't grab everything at once, it is necessary to add gradually step by step something to the project, it will be so more reliable and the quality will be far higher.

I think every Dapp will be also in a smart phone because smartphone can also do what the PC can do. It is also an advantage due to that is more handy compared to pc so basically people can do the transactions anywhere and anytime.
Present latest devices can really perform basic functions of personal computers. But here not so just in practice it appears to create this app, it is necessary to look for people who will qualitatively perform this task.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
Developers set a goal and they did it. Working team, working project. This should please those who invested in it
I believe transparency was the key of this projectvto be successful abd the team never broke thier prmise to thier investors.
This is the most important thing in the project. Because if the developers are not sufficiently transparent and honest, then few investors will want to invest in the project. Thanks to transparency, the projects are making progress!

Transparency in what ways though? Most cases they just take the money and never mention anything apart from calling the money their development fund

I observed that they have bit improvements in their project lately from making their own Inner exchange site. and working with localbitcoincash I think? I dunno if its true because I only receive those updates via email.
The further improvements of this project is getting known in the community! That's a great deal. I hope that the team will continuously make this progressive actions and make their performance better and better as days goes by. This is getting much popular in the crypto currency community now. ClickGem will surely become successful if they continue this kind of momentum.
Yes, absolutely the project is doing very well right now. The team behind the project is very hardworking and believes in hard work. The developers always make ready for making great changes to make the platform more better than its previous version. If the team consistently working hard on the project then definitely one day the project will reach to the moon.
I don't think so, honestly. I agree that the team have hard working but maybe not have huge community as i think, even they have a huge member at telegram and at here keep support but CGM grow slowly.

I also noticed that. There are only few improvements with the project and the devs are not so active about new updates from cgm project. I really hope that it will succeed soon.

You got a point. Clickgem have only few people for their community which they can't update daily or weekly. The update is too long to wait but still, the project have an improvement.

Best is to maintain this platform features developer should try to make sure all features are working and bugs are maintained and then CGM can go ahead to work
Activity: 504
Merit: 20

They're not really creating ANYTHING new, cypto "currency". Currency should be used to pay and that's pretty much what they have made as a USP lol
Activity: 714
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
Developers set a goal and they did it. Working team, working project. This should please those who invested in it
I believe transparency was the key of this projectvto be successful abd the team never broke thier prmise to thier investors.
This is the most important thing in the project. Because if the developers are not sufficiently transparent and honest, then few investors will want to invest in the project. Thanks to transparency, the projects are making progress!

Transparency in what ways though? Most cases they just take the money and never mention anything apart from calling the money their development fund

I observed that they have bit improvements in their project lately from making their own Inner exchange site. and working with localbitcoincash I think? I dunno if its true because I only receive those updates via email.
The further improvements of this project is getting known in the community! That's a great deal. I hope that the team will continuously make this progressive actions and make their performance better and better as days goes by. This is getting much popular in the crypto currency community now. ClickGem will surely become successful if they continue this kind of momentum.
Yes, absolutely the project is doing very well right now. The team behind the project is very hardworking and believes in hard work. The developers always make ready for making great changes to make the platform more better than its previous version. If the team consistently working hard on the project then definitely one day the project will reach to the moon.
I don't think so, honestly. I agree that the team have hard working but maybe not have huge community as i think, even they have a huge member at telegram and at here keep support but CGM grow slowly.

I also noticed that. There are only few improvements with the project and the devs are not so active about new updates from cgm project. I really hope that it will succeed soon.

You got a point. Clickgem have only few people for their community which they can't update daily or weekly. The update is too long to wait but still, the project have an improvement.
Yes absolutely Clickgem needs to solve this problem as early as possible. The team need to hire more people to answering to queries. This kind of activities help to develop a good impression of platform and also help to gain more investors.
Activity: 392
Merit: 2

They must hire more people in their employ who will be tasked to answer the queries coming from this community; It will surely give more good impressions to the community since the response rate is high.
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
Look ARROUND!
Pages:
Jump to: