Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRIVATE SALE] CLICKGEM (CGM & CGMT) – THE GLOBAL PAYMENT REVOLUTION !!! - page 23. (Read 33827 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 0
The project is gaining popularity and I'm interested to know because of what: the team tried or something else? The idea is not unique, but success takes place to be
Popularity is really required required for every business then we can expect more investors driving into the business which makes our paths simple and smooth to hit the moon rapidly.
More popularity helps to gain the involvement of the people in a better way it is all the supporters hard work and advertising functionalities behind to reach that extreme popularity.

It's better for the project to be popular so that many investors will be captivated to produce fundings on the platform.
Activity: 196
The project is gaining popularity and I'm interested to know because of what: the team tried or something else? The idea is not unique, but success takes place to be
Popularity is really required required for every business then we can expect more investors driving into the business which makes our paths simple and smooth to hit the moon rapidly.
More popularity helps to gain the involvement of the people in a better way it is all the supporters hard work and advertising functionalities behind to reach that extreme popularity.
Activity: 238
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
The team showed itself from the best side, and I'm glad that I managed to participate in the airdrop and get coins of this project
But wait, the airdrop is ended, how can you join the ClickGem airdrop so easily without any information about the airdrop? Sorry for being rude, anyway.
Of course, the airdrop was earlier and I also received coins. Unfortunately, I still can not use these coins, but I think the team should make its own project.
Activity: 616
The team showed itself from the best side, and I'm glad that I managed to participate in the airdrop and get coins of this project
But wait, the airdrop is ended, how can you join the ClickGem airdrop so easily without any information about the airdrop? Sorry for being rude, anyway.
Activity: 154
Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup

Hopefully, their success will continue and also I am expecting more improvements and unique plans and promotions from Clickgem platform. By the way, when can the click gem tokens be withdraw or be traded for fiat payout?
Activity: 182
Merit: 3
Activity: 434
I guess they need to add some team members so that they can cope up on the growing community of ClickGem. It'll be a wise move for the team to add up so that they can cater each investors that wants to invest on the platform.
Of course, their community grow so fast. And i think with their cap they can recruit more professional dev and supporter to handle some problem occur with ClickGem such as spammer.

Yeah, to have some problem is just normal on this project since they just in progression stage. Hopefully they will able to overcome the different challenges that may occur on this prestigious project that can be good and for all here in crypro currency community.
Yes, that is true. Every project here in the crypto world, I know you everybody knows that they walk through the path of hardships facing different kinds of problems ahead of their way to success. And here, just like other, the ClickGem project is walking through the same path facing different obstacle to conquer and be strong remain standing in the waves of life in the crypto community. I hope this will continuously keep striving for its goal to success.
my opinion is that the team has not yet encountered serious problems that prevented the implementation of the project. I hope that they do not run into them, that it was just a little difficulty
It is really good for the team to not run into complex problems just yet, it effects  the momentum of the team. Now they have a good experience about the project and they should be able to tackle the problems if they arise!
This also really helps the very potential of the project as they need to believe in the team.
Hope have more people look like all of above, CGM will be grow if have more supporter like that.Anyway, have any news update at CGM?
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
I guess they need to add some team members so that they can cope up on the growing community of ClickGem. It'll be a wise move for the team to add up so that they can cater each investors that wants to invest on the platform.
Of course, their community grow so fast. And i think with their cap they can recruit more professional dev and supporter to handle some problem occur with ClickGem such as spammer.

Yeah, to have some problem is just normal on this project since they just in progression stage. Hopefully they will able to overcome the different challenges that may occur on this prestigious project that can be good and for all here in crypro currency community.
Yes, that is true. Every project here in the crypto world, I know you everybody knows that they walk through the path of hardships facing different kinds of problems ahead of their way to success. And here, just like other, the ClickGem project is walking through the same path facing different obstacle to conquer and be strong remain standing in the waves of life in the crypto community. I hope this will continuously keep striving for its goal to success.
my opinion is that the team has not yet encountered serious problems that prevented the implementation of the project. I hope that they do not run into them, that it was just a little difficulty
It is really good for the team to not run into complex problems just yet, it effects  the momentum of the team. Now they have a good experience about the project and they should be able to tackle the problems if they arise!
This also really helps the very potential of the project as they need to believe in the team.
Activity: 574
Spammers are really annoying because they post some unrelated informations into the project, also it affects the image of the project if the team can't do anything about it. Let's hope that the fast growing community of CGM will be a community of "support" not "spam".
Yes, if the team can solved this problem, i believe telegram group will have more people stay to make discuss, i am actually run out the group when see a lot of spaming code put here.
Well in fairness to the admins for clickgem telegram group, they are very responsible in immediately deleting spam messages.
But i agree that have a lot of people don't have high atitude and respect to others when join CGM group, they speak native language and spam...
Activity: 560
Merit: 126
Market has thousands of ICO that are now circulating and competition is getting real hard. So, probably the team will also has the same experience with the other ICO which faces difficulties in terms of attracting investors to support in this project. We juts hope CGM can provide us a better services that can satisfy the needs of the people.

I have seen many updates from the clickgem team like launching their inner exchange for other altcoins and also you can now deposit thru localbitcoincash.org. But for now, I do not know the status of their ICO raised.
Clickgem is the best place for storing my money because they have a security which cannot be bypassed by any hackers outside the platform.

Are you serious about what, best place to store money and hackers can pass it !!  they still didn't even have enough money to hire experience developer to make a proper exchange that faction well, instead of that creepy one that you can't even cancel your order.
Market has thousands of ICO that are now circulating and competition is getting real hard. So, probably the team will also has the same experience with the other ICO which faces difficulties in terms of attracting investors to support in this project. We juts hope CGM can provide us a better services that can satisfy the needs of the people.

I have seen many updates from the clickgem team like launching their inner exchange for other altcoins and also you can now deposit thru localbitcoincash.org. But for now, I do not know the status of their ICO raised.

For me, I think the dev should update us all about the latest status of the ico, so that there will be more and more investors will be attracted if they see that the ico sales is doing great.
The devs is very busy and they only have few people who are in their community which they update long. We should be patient and just wait for the new updates.

It's not appropriate to reason out that they're lacking of members that's why they can't update on the latest improvement of the project. They need to consider hiring more team members so that they can cater the inquiries of the investors or even supporters.
That will b necessary for the project to grow, I think they should figure out the problem right now before it's too late and implement the solution so that they can be successful in future and make their way around through the obstacles they face in the future!
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0

Clickgem is the best place for storing my money because they have a security which cannot be bypassed by any hackers outside the platform.
I really doubt that because anything can be bypassed as far it was created by human but yeah they do have security and hopefully we might have a better chance for  CGM coin awareness soon.
Activity: 280

I absolutely in this plan agree with you, on the website very powerful protection against breakings from malefactors, I hope protection it won't be possible to bypass in the future. I also use cgm for preservation of a part of the means, but not everything, and I don't advise you too to hold all means exactly here, in avoidance of risk to lose everything.
That is a good stepping stone for success, we rely on various hopes and plans to ultimately achieve a great profitable margins which helps to reach our targets.
Every project that involves money and transaction needs the best security to guard it from any attempt of hacking or any form of outside force that will try to infiltrate the platform with a bad desire.
Activity: 714
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

For me, I think the dev should update us all about the latest status of the ico, so that there will be more and more investors will be attracted if they see that the ico sales is doing great.
The devs is very busy and they only have few people who are in their community which they update long. We should be patient and just wait for the new updates.

It's not appropriate to reason out that they're lacking members that's why they can't update on the latest improvement of the project. They need to consider hiring more team members so that they can cater the inquiries of the investors or even supporters.

Exactly. Answering the queries from the community increases the trust and confidence of the investors for this project. Being busy with the development of this project is a lame excuse. They must spare a couple of minutes in order to give us an update regarding the progress.
Yes, exactly the team of ClickGem is consistently active in the group. Which can be the answer the queries within minutes. Due to this activities, the project will able to manage their reputation. The team will also delete the spam messages as per they know the situation. I hope if they continuously provide an update related to the project then many investors will give attention towards the project.
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
Look ARROUND!

It is because the team show some extra efforts with their works and possibly that is the reason for their great work.  Hopefully, they can be more useful in the coming future so that investors will satisfied with what they did by supporting the project.

It's not appropriate to reason out that they're lacking of members that's why they can't update on the latest improvement of the project. They need to consider hiring more team members so that they can cater the inquiries of the investors or even supporters.

Exactly. Answering the queries from the community increases the trust and confidence of the investors for this project. Being busy with the development of this project is a lame excuse. They must spare a couple of minutes in order to give us an update regarding the progress.
The team for CGM is actually much more caring and also i think that they should soon give us some update regarding the progress of the project. This project can surely bring a new future to us.
The team for CGM is much active according to me and they would surely give some or the other update regarding the project. The project is actually turning out to be mor epopular so the future for CGM can actually be great ahead.
Even i am impressed by the team of the CGM project as they really are much hardworking and they do deserve some huge profit shares for all their hardwork. This project can soon lead to be much more profitable for the future.
Activity: 518

I absolutely in this plan agree with you, on the website very powerful protection against breakings from malefactors, I hope protection it won't be possible to bypass in the future. I also use cgm for preservation of a part of the means, but not everything, and I don't advise you too to hold all means exactly here, in avoidance of risk to lose everything.
That is a good stepping stone for success, we rely on various hopes and plans to ultimately achieve a great profitable margins which helps to reach our targets.

Activity: 434
I was very interested in yours, but I did not really understand what you did on the etherium or what? Just very interesting, but I could not understand.
if you can read the white paper and the news discussed in the thread you will probably be able to better understand about this project, this project is very good in my opinion they have a great concept.
Pages:
Jump to: