Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRIVATE SALE] CLICKGEM (CGM & CGMT) – THE GLOBAL PAYMENT REVOLUTION !!! - page 87. (Read 33827 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 0
Could we have lending platform at Clickgem sooner? I looking for it from project begin, and actually i like this at most.

Let's just wait for further news and update of the team for this matter. Pretty soon they will launched their new program to attract more people to join the platform of click gem. I just don't know how much they have raised for now.
I dont think they will bring this feature in the starting phases. Maybe with an update later on. We cant see this feature mentioned anywhere by the team. But adding that feature would be sweet.
Could we have lending platform at Clickgem sooner? I looking for it from project begin, and actually i like this at most.

Let's just wait for further news and update of the team for this matter. Pretty soon they will launched their new program to attract more people to join the platform of click gem. I just don't know how much they have raised for now.
ClickGem is dealing with other bounty programs and they always welcome everyone and all ideas, big and small to help us promote this project and develop our community. If there was a better plans we can even do send an email to [email protected]. Big bounties are reserved for us.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup

Activity: 434
Merit: 10
I checked those changes that they made. lending program has been changed to something called a bank saving program, but there is lack of information in their whitepaper, I can't find any details about this program will work. The whitepaper is poor for me, 11 pages and only few info.

I think they already updated there white paper and road map kinds of stuff? So I am little confused why there are still complaining about that topics.

spend some time on open their pdf file [ whitepaper ] ans se if they made any change instead of just read news, they just replace " lending program " with " a saving bank " in roadmap and on whitepaper, they just removed lending program and they din't add any section that explain saving bank or even no basic info.

I agree with users above. However, if you still do not know everything, try to contact them via a telegram or PM. If you receive an answer or you will find out in a different way, just write here.

Exactly, it really helps on this project by joining different bounty campaigns. Also, I would say by having their airdrops if possible will add on to their popularity which I believe this project have a good potential in the future.
Activity: 420
Merit: 259
If i don't have any mistake, when you see the new roadmap of Clickgem, we don't have lending platform at this project more.
Activity: 434
Activity: 84
I checked those changes that they made. lending program has been changed to something called a bank saving program, but there is lack of information in their whitepaper, I can't find any details about this program will work. The whitepaper is poor for me, 11 pages and only few info.

I think they already updated there white paper and road map kinds of stuff? So I am little confused why there are still complaining about that topics.

spend some time on open their pdf file [ whitepaper ] ans se if they made any change instead of just read news, they just replace " lending program " with " a saving bank " in roadmap and on whitepaper, they just removed lending program and they din't add any section that explain saving bank or even no basic info.

I agree with users above. However, if you still do not know everything, try to contact them via a telegram or PM. If you receive an answer or you will find out in a different way, just write here.
Activity: 560
Merit: 126

A tempting promising affiliate program that is transparent and very easy to calculate accruals. I plan to continue to follow the news of this project

You are right, this platfrom reall have a good potential to be known in crypto world. I just really hope that clickgem will still get more and more people to support the project.
Yes agree with you this platform looks so profitable as well as beneficial. CLICKGEM has the ability to become more successful according to time. Thier team develops the great platform and time-wise they will make it better. That's why so many investors already join with this ico and much more join according to time.
With time the project will only rise. They have a amazing and hard-working team which has created this platform which will be beneficial to the users and Investors!
The team for this project is actually working much hard to create a safer and secure platform for global payments and also the team will soon settle up with some good results which will surely increase the demand for the project.
Activity: 182
A tempting promising affiliate program that is transparent and very easy to calculate accruals. I plan to continue to follow the news of this project

You are right, this platfrom reall have a good potential to be known in crypto world. I just really hope that clickgem will still get more and more people to support the project.
Yes agree with you this platform looks so profitable as well as beneficial. CLICKGEM has the ability to become more successful according to time. Thier team develops the great platform and time-wise they will make it better. That's why so many investors already join with this ico and much more join according to time.
With time the project will only rise. They have a amazing and hard-working team which has created this platform which will be beneficial to the users and Investors!
Activity: 224
The idea of the project is not unique, but in order to become the best one, it is not necessary to be a genius. Sometimes it's enough just to do something better than the rest. I hope that project developers will cope with this task
I completely agrees woth you that the idea of project is not unique.many of smilliar project came to the market and still coming.so i think the devlopers have to add some different features to attract more and more investeros.
Yes, i do agree with you that several similar projects come on and go but only some of them really reach moon. This project has that potential to reach moon and thats why it is that famous and is really spreading globally now.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
I agree with those who say that the idea is not new and unique. But for any even repetitive idea one needs to make a video presentation. This will emphasize that the team is serious about the project and will show its application in a vivid light
In any project, good advertising is always needed. Only thanks to advertising, you can distribute more information on the Internet and attract attention not of users but also of investors. Just a few projects follow this advice.

Aside from advertising, promotions and marketing strategies also affects the success of a project also the volume of active supporters can also help a lot in the success of the project.
Indeed, there are so many way to earn more investors for a project like this, they can still do more advertising on google, facebook, and twitter.

In order to have an efficient and effective marketing and advertising campaign, it must be creative and well-thought-out. The team must really focus on this campaign in order to attract more potential investors and supporters in this project.
I agree with you,  creative and well-thought-out must be considered to be in terms of advertisement. Because advertisement plays a big role in a business. Also, this platform is easy to understand because it is about global payment and the only thing they should do is to be different from other existing payment services.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
I agree with those who say that the idea is not new and unique. But for any even repetitive idea one needs to make a video presentation. This will emphasize that the team is serious about the project and will show its application in a vivid light
In any project, good advertising is always needed. Only thanks to advertising, you can distribute more information on the Internet and attract attention not of users but also of investors. Just a few projects follow this advice.

Aside from advertising, promotions and marketing strategies also affects the success of a project also the volume of active supporters can also help a lot in the success of the project.
Indeed, there are so many way to earn more investors for a project like this, they can still do more advertising on google, facebook, and twitter.
Yes, even i think that this project needs some more promotion so that more and more peoples can know about  the project and can have some good benefits here also the project will then reach moon soon. CGM has the potential and i know it can do it.
In my opinion to personal opinion, if project is very interesting and attractive, uses a different easily manufactured idea, then he will acquire necessarily its investors and they will not pass by, in actual practice you will see it most likely.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0

Heard recently they have updated their white paper anybody gone through it maybe i will check later but am sure there are lots of changes with their roadmap i guess
Activity: 518

Yes and in case of CGM, there are a number of active supporters and also i am sure that this project will truely go to great heights as already many peoples are supporting CGM to make their global payments much more easier.
ClickGem choose the potential system which is peer-to-peer network and it is investing in the technology that is making blockchain payments more accessible to more people and solving problems in the crypto market today.
Activity: 714
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Yes I am going to be completely supporting your opinion and the idea ,even if the advertisement and publication on Google or an equivalent platform maybe expensive,but it will be efficient as they get much more traffic.
Activity: 2184
Merit: 470
Telegram: @jperryC

In order to have an efficient and effective marketing and advertising campaign, it must be creative and well-thought-out. The team must really focus on this campaign in order to attract more potential investors and supporters in this project.
CLICKGEM is a very high potential and interesting project which can attract many investors and supporters but they should focus on the marketing of the project for now as they will need a large number of supporters to reach the goal of the global use of their platform. They will need supporters from every part of the world to make this project happen.
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
huh... they already changed the lending campaign to bank saving project?  I wonder how many investors are going to join this one bcs the interest are very low to attract them.
Activity: 406
Merit: 105

Yeah right, some social medias are still accepting crypto advertisements. Also clickgem supporters can also help to promote more this project so that the popularity of this project will increase.
Pages:
Jump to: