Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRIVATE SALE LIVE] LibertyLance: 🚀 First Decentralized Gig Marketplace 🚀 - page 13. (Read 4373 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
It sounds interesting and I can see this project with big potential . supported with friendly team.
I will follow this and will support this project until end projects. #LibertyLance.
Activity: 434
KNOW YOUR TEAM MEMBERS

1. Dawood Khan
CEO & FOUNDER
He has over 6+ years of experience in fields of digital marketing, blockchain technology and as a freelancer with a distinctive ability and problem solving abilities to develop strategic plans that maximize brand growth and improve profitability.

2.Sheheryaar Khan
CO-FOUNDER
Sheheryaar Khan has previously worked on a project for Unilever, a multinational company. He has years of experience in Java, C Sharp. Node JS, JavaScript and has sound knowledge of the blockchain technology, smart contracts and cryptocurrencies.

3.DAICO.CC
SOLIDITY DEVELOPERS
DAICO.CC is a platform that provides support for smart contracts for startup's on the ICO stage. It is a technical service provider for ICO's, Blockchain's and Cryptocurrencies.

4.Yousuf Iqbal
LEAD DEVELOPER
He has provided services to companies such as Daraz.pk, Liberty Books, Goto.com.pk etc. Currently, he is the lead developer at LibertyLance where he is tasked with unifying software development and software operations.

5.Faizan Ahmed Khan
UI/UX DESIGNER
He has worked as the Project Lead Designer on Unilever's subsidiary, LUX in Pakistan. He is skilled in data visualization and translating ideas into innovative projects. At LibertyLance, he is the creative director and UI/UX designer.

6. Rabya Mateen
PR MANAGER
In the capacity of professional experience, she has worked for various organizations i.e Ufone, Pak Gulf Leasing Company and worked for Silk Bank in consumer department dealing in personal loan and ready line. She has a strong penchant for public speaking, coaching, MUN's, reporting as well as anchoring.

A team of vibrant South Asians ready to make a difference in the crypto world. has anyone seen Rabya by the way? She's cuteeeeeee. 😍
Mr. CEO Khan is really doing a great job with LibertyLance. I saw his pictures on Facebook and you can really see how he works to improve LibertyLance. I really hope this will become a very successful crypto just like Eth and Bitcoin. And I would like to congratulate too for the team reaching 55k members! Yepiy! There will be more members to come! Let's ride to the moon!  Grin Grin Grin

I totally agree; they've got a very interactive and accessible team too. You ask questions, they answer. No dillydallying. They have all my support.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
LibertyLance - Where Freelancing Meets Blockchain
Mr. CEO Khan is really doing a great job with LibertyLance. I saw his pictures on Facebook and you can really see how he works to improve LibertyLance. I really hope this will become a very successful crypto just like Eth and Bitcoin. And I would like to congratulate too for the team reaching 55k members! Yepiy! There will be more members to come! Let's ride to the moon!  Grin Grin Grin

This is only the beginning to a very great journey!
We're glad that all of you are part of this project and dream of a revolutionary freelancing marketplace
Infinity and beyond!

Yep, Team Liberty lance is very active in medsos as well as in this forum. No wonder there are many people who are interested in this project.
And if 55k registered users everything buy LTN in private sale, I think Hard cap will be achieved easily

Hey,
Thank you so much for your support!
Dates for the Private Sale will be announced in a few days
Stay tuned for more upcoming updates Smiley

Regards
LibertyLance
Activity: 182
KNOW YOUR TEAM MEMBERS

1. Dawood Khan
CEO & FOUNDER
He has over 6+ years of experience in fields of digital marketing, blockchain technology and as a freelancer with a distinctive ability and problem solving abilities to develop strategic plans that maximize brand growth and improve profitability.

2.Sheheryaar Khan
CO-FOUNDER
Sheheryaar Khan has previously worked on a project for Unilever, a multinational company. He has years of experience in Java, C Sharp. Node JS, JavaScript and has sound knowledge of the blockchain technology, smart contracts and cryptocurrencies.

3.DAICO.CC
SOLIDITY DEVELOPERS
DAICO.CC is a platform that provides support for smart contracts for startup's on the ICO stage. It is a technical service provider for ICO's, Blockchain's and Cryptocurrencies.

4.Yousuf Iqbal
LEAD DEVELOPER
He has provided services to companies such as Daraz.pk, Liberty Books, Goto.com.pk etc. Currently, he is the lead developer at LibertyLance where he is tasked with unifying software development and software operations.

5.Faizan Ahmed Khan
UI/UX DESIGNER
He has worked as the Project Lead Designer on Unilever's subsidiary, LUX in Pakistan. He is skilled in data visualization and translating ideas into innovative projects. At LibertyLance, he is the creative director and UI/UX designer.

6. Rabya Mateen
PR MANAGER
In the capacity of professional experience, she has worked for various organizations i.e Ufone, Pak Gulf Leasing Company and worked for Silk Bank in consumer department dealing in personal loan and ready line. She has a strong penchant for public speaking, coaching, MUN's, reporting as well as anchoring.

Mr. CEO Khan is really doing a great job with LibertyLance. I saw his pictures on Facebook and you can really see how he works to improve LibertyLance. I really hope this will become a very successful crypto just like Eth and Bitcoin. And I would like to congratulate too for the team reaching 55k members! Yepiy! There will be more members to come! Let's ride to the moon!  Grin Grin Grin

Yup..i agree with your opinion about LibertyLance team, specialy Mr. Dawood Khan. This team very interactive on social media, answer all question from all member. Sucsess for LibertyLance and all members.
Activity: 2422
Merit: 264

Yep, Team Liberty lance is very active in medsos as well as in this forum. No wonder there are many people who are interested in this project.
And if 55k registered users everything buy LTN in private sale, I think Hard cap will be achieved easily
Activity: 700
Merit: 14
one big reason to be involved with the LibertyLance platform is the low fee it charges the freelancer and the client compared to what regular platforms charge.
Earn 10 free tokens by referring your friends and family to the LibertyLance bounty program.

They only need to register on the LibertyLance site and connect their social media accounts to earn stakes that'd be converted into tokens.
LibertyLance  is one of the few projects in which the team responds promptly to all questions. I really like fast support in social networks. Amazing team...

Hi,
We're happy to know that you are satisfied with our support team
We would love your feedback on our project

good evening team #LibertyLance; let's get more people on this thread. Go all out to invite folks to come know about this awesome project.

Hi,
For each person that you refer you'll be given 10 LTN stakes
Here's a guide on our referral program: https://medium.com/libertylance/introducing-libertylance-referral-program-6b265aa3abba

Regards
LibertyLance

I'm working on it, boss. LibertyLance is a project every freelancer, heck, even every person should know about. #LibertyLanceGang
Activity: 210
LibertyLance - Where Freelancing Meets Blockchain
LibertyLance  is one of the few projects in which the team responds promptly to all questions. I really like fast support in social networks. Amazing team...

Hi,
We're happy to know that you are satisfied with our support team
We would love your feedback on our project

good evening team #LibertyLance; let's get more people on this thread. Go all out to invite folks to come know about this awesome project.

Hi,
For each person that you refer you'll be given 10 LTN stakes
Here's a guide on our referral program: https://medium.com/libertylance/introducing-libertylance-referral-program-6b265aa3abba

Regards
LibertyLance

MILESTONE REACHED!

We have 55,000+ registered users on our website
and this could not have been possible without
everyone's support and love for the project.

Amazing achievement team!!! LibertyLance is very big community with 55.000+ registered user interface website. What the next strategy for sucsess this projects??
Activity: 266
Awesome company LibertyLance , with bright potential, I believe this projects be a 'dragon' in the future. I wish a successed for this projects.
LibertyLance is not only a platform for freelance on the blockbuster, but also intends to solve many real-life problems, for example: central authority, high commission for transaction, non-payment and undeserved reviews on the platform.
Activity: 182
LibertyLance Funding Rounds Analysis:

Round 1

Private Sale
 Tokens: 2.0 million
Rate: 1 ETH = 10,000 LTN
 Cap: 200 ETH
 Bonus: 35%
 Lockup Period: 3 Months

Round 2

Presale
 Tokens: 2.5 million
Rate: 1 ETH = 6,250 LTN
 Cap: 400 ETH
 Bonus: 20%
 oken price is subjective to ETH rate

Round 3

Main Token Sale
 Tokens: 27.5 million
Rate: 1 ETH = 5,000 LTN
 Cap: 5,500 ETH
 Bonus: 5% - 15%
 Token price is subjective to ETH rate
Activity: 310
Merit: 1

MILESTONE REACHED!

Wohooo, 55K registered member, that is an awesome achievement.
Awesome company LibertyLance , with bright potential, I believe this projects be a 'dragon' in the future. I wish a successed for this projects.
Activity: 309
Merit: 15

MILESTONE REACHED!

Wow congrats for reaching your MileStone. What is next 100k registered users?

Gladly can join this project before people FOMO
LibertyLance  is one of the few projects in which the team responds promptly to all questions. I really like fast support in social networks. Amazing team...

damn right; I exchanged banter with the CEO, Dawood Khan on Telegram only a few days ago. Such a nice fella.
Pages:
Jump to: