Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRIVATE SALE LIVE] LibertyLance: 🚀 First Decentralized Gig Marketplace 🚀 - page 14. (Read 4373 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
LibertyLance  is one of the few projects in which the team responds promptly to all questions. I really like fast support in social networks. Amazing team...
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
LibertyLance - Where Freelancing Meets Blockchain

MILESTONE REACHED!

We have 55,000+ registered users on our website
and this could not have been possible without
everyone's support and love for the project.

Hai Dev.
In bounty Facebook, have task like post from libertylance and repost from libertylance page Facebook. How to diferance make a report in dasbord?
Regard,
Bounty hunter

Hi,
You don't have to report for likes in the portal
That is being done automatically on our end through Facebook API

Regards
LibertyLance

does it means that only repost that need to input the share link manually?

Yes you only need to submit the links of the repost and retweet in the portal

Regards
LibertyLance
Activity: 310
Merit: 1
Hai Dev.
In bounty Facebook, have task like post from libertylance and repost from libertylance page Facebook. How to diferance make a report in dasbord?
Regard,
Bounty hunter

Hi,

Regards
LibertyLance

does it means that only repost that need to input the share link manually?
Activity: 434
Our Potential Target Markets

- United States
- United Kingdom
- Pakistan
- India
- Philippines
- Bangladesh
- Russia
- Ukraine

These countries have the highest number of freelancers in the world. No surprises LibertyLance picked there to kick off with.
Sounds like a great idea do you have plans to launch in other parts of North America if so is there a timeline?

Hi,
Our marketplace will be available worldwide but initially we'll focus our marketing efforts towards a few potential freelancing countries
such as:

- United States
- United Kingdom
- Pakistan
- India
- Philippines
- Bangladesh
- Russia
- Ukraine

As we mature we'll move towards emerging freelancing markets in the future

A wonderful projects, stand behind profesional team and wish your projects and support team succesed. Wish this projects can be changes our future make a bright.

Hey,
Thank you so much for your support and enthususiasm
Feel free to ask any questions you might have

Regards
LibertyLance
Still struggling to understand what LibertyLance is all about?

Think of it like Elance or Fiverr where Crypto is the main currency. Get it now? Thank me later. 👋
Activity: 182
Our Potential Target Markets

- United States
- United Kingdom
- Pakistan
- India
- Philippines
- Bangladesh
- Russia
- Ukraine
ANALYSIS of the Problems with Traditional Marketplaces

CHARGED FEE
Unlike other platforms that deduct up to 30% from freelancers that are struggling to meet some related expenses. Whereas, on LibertyLance both client and freelancer pay only 2% each!

PAYMENT ISSUES
Payment withdrawal in some platforms can take up to 2 weeks. On LibertyLance as soon as client is satisfied with the work, funds will be instantly transferred through smart contracts to the freelancer.

CENTRAL CONTROL
Traditional platforms have a centralized authority that places the power in the hands of a few people with little clarity as to how decisions are made.

UNDESERVING REVIEWS
Freelancers have to burn extra fuels to meet up with deadlines or else they get an undeserving review after all the hard work they had put in and ultimately an adverse effect on their earnings and rankings.

You're right, Sodaf. I think Fiverr takes up to a week. My friend is always about "I will have money next week". 😂
My support for this project has started the moment it was introduced in this group. And now its community has grown into something big. I am sallute for admin in telegram group very responsible. good job.
copper member
Activity: 504
Merit: 6
I liked that on the platform there will be a fixed rate for both customers and freelancers, at what the rate for freelancers will be much lower than on other similar platforms. For freelancers, the usual tax rate for the platform is 10-20%, for LibertyLance it is only 2%. Cheesy
A wonderful projects, stand behind profesional team and wish your projects and support team succesed. Wish this projects can be changes our future make a bright.
Activity: 22
Sounds like a great idea do you have plans to launch in other parts of North America if so is there a timeline?
Activity: 182
ANALYSIS of the Problems with Traditional Marketplaces

CHARGED FEE
Unlike other platforms that deduct up to 30% from freelancers that are struggling to meet some related expenses. Whereas, on LibertyLance both client and freelancer pay only 2% each!

PAYMENT ISSUES
Payment withdrawal in some platforms can take up to 2 weeks. On LibertyLance as soon as client is satisfied with the work, funds will be instantly transferred through smart contracts to the freelancer.

CENTRAL CONTROL
Traditional platforms have a centralized authority that places the power in the hands of a few people with little clarity as to how decisions are made.

UNDESERVING REVIEWS
Freelancers have to burn extra fuels to meet up with deadlines or else they get an undeserving review after all the hard work they had put in and ultimately an adverse effect on their earnings and rankings.
How to Participate in Private Sale:

In order to participate in the private sale, you have to register on our site at https://www.libertylance.io/users/register and complete the verification process. After the KYC verification, you will be whitelisted for the private sale that starts on 20th of March.
* Whitelisting process will start from 7th of March.

The private sale is going to start on 20th of March at a base price of 10,000 LTN tokens per ETH with a bonus of 35%. The tokens allocated for this round are going to be 2,000,000 (4%)

I do not know where you got this information, because as far as I know private sale will start in May month not in March.
And for Private sale 1 Eth = 13,500 LTN.
https://libertylance.io/

Hi,
Yes the Private Sale was canceled in March due to bad market conditions
It is going to start again in MAY
Dates for the Private Sale will be announced in a few days

Regards
LibertyLance
Hai Dev.
Regard,
Bounty hunter

Hi,

Regards
LibertyLance
Activity: 2422
Merit: 264
How to Participate in Private Sale:

In order to participate in the private sale, you have to register on our site at https://www.libertylance.io/users/register and complete the verification process. After the KYC verification, you will be whitelisted for the private sale that starts on 20th of March.
* Whitelisting process will start from 7th of March.

The private sale is going to start on 20th of March at a base price of 10,000 LTN tokens per ETH with a bonus of 35%. The tokens allocated for this round are going to be 2,000,000 (4%)

I do not know where you got this information, because as far as I know private sale will start in May month not in March.
And for Private sale 1 Eth = 13,500 LTN.
https://libertylance.io/
Hai Dev.
Regard,
Bounty hunter
Smart contracts will keep the platform functioning with complete transparency; then, by way of the blockchain tech, the platform is looking to disrupt the usual way of freelancing.
LibertyLance will operate on a decentralized network where clients can access and easily find and employ freelancers looking for work to solve their problems for then.
Pages:
Jump to: