Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRIVATE SALE LIVE] LibertyLance: 🚀 First Decentralized Gig Marketplace 🚀 - page 9. (Read 4367 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 0
LibertyLance will be the new face of freelancing. It's an archetypal example of what a freelancing platform is and should be.
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
I'm investigating Crypto Projects
How is it the first? I have seen a few before???

Welcome Marcio!

We would like to welcome Márcio Teruel, a renowned
Brazilian footballer officially endorsing LibertyLance and
its vision of a decentralized gig marketplace!

Very nice.
from the jersey he is using, he might playing In my country league. if it is true that will attrac more user from my country

are you Indonesian, mate? He plays in the Indonesian league. Seen clips of him on YouTube before; decent midfield player.

Yeah I am. you?
he would brings so much impact on the project for endorsing it. he is an idol

Good one, mate. I'm from Nigeria. Most people don't know about crypto yet. They only know bitcoin. I'm happy crypto is slowly going mainstream.
LibertyLance - great project! A strong team with big ambitions!I liked the idea and the execution!All at the highest level.

Hi,
Thank you for following our project
We appreciate your support and enthusiasm

Regards
LibertyLance

thanks for thanking us; it's the least we can do for the community. how's the team doing, most especially Rabya? 😃😃
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
LibertyLance - Where Freelancing Meets Blockchain
LibertyLance - great project! A strong team with big ambitions!I liked the idea and the execution!All at the highest level.

Hi,
Thank you for following our project
We appreciate your support and enthusiasm

Regards
LibertyLance
Activity: 196
Activity: 310
Merit: 1

Welcome Marcio!

Very nice.
from the jersey he is using, he might playing In my country league. if it is true that will attrac more user from my country

are you Indonesian, mate? He plays in the Indonesian league. Seen clips of him on YouTube before; decent midfield player.

Hi,
Marcio is from Brazil but has played in several football leagues such as the Indonesian league and is a very down to earth person
We're excited to have him with us through our journey

Regards
LibertyLance

I am not following him on twitter before, and just found out that he is a crypto person. Will surely bloom crypto and Libertylance to his fans. awesome

Welcome Marcio!

Very nice.

Yeah I am. you?
he would brings so much impact on the project for endorsing it. he is an idol
Activity: 182
What is LibertyLance?
Summary :

LibertyLance is a self-regulating and decentralized gig-based marketplace designed for freelancers and clients to transact in the quickest and most transparent fashion through smart contracts. It is a revolutionary freelancing platform that uses the power of blockchain technology solving many underlying issues present in the traditional marketplaces. Using smart contracts, the platform eliminates any possibility of a central authority, non-payment and undeserving reviews on the platform.
Is there any referral program?

The Answer is YES , to participate in our referral program, register at https://libertylance.io/users/login to get your referral link and here is a guide on how to participate in our referral campaign.
Check the complete Guide on  this Medium link :https://medium.com/libertylance/introducing-libertylance-referral-program-6b265aa3abba
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
LibertyLance - Where Freelancing Meets Blockchain

Welcome Marcio!

Very nice.

Hi,
Marcio is from Brazil but has played in several football leagues such as the Indonesian league and is a very down to earth person
We're excited to have him with us through our journey

Regards
LibertyLance
LibertyLance is every freelancer's dream; I told a freelancer friend about LibertyLance. Dude was excited. He'd be participating in the presale
Partake in the private sale and enjoy up to 75% bonus extra tokens. Do not miss this opportunity, fellas.

Welcome Marcio!

Very nice.

#LibertyLance  Private Sales Information:

Private Sale Starts : 29th May, 2018
Bonus = 75% , 1 ETH =17500 LTN,
HardCap =200ETH
Total Registered Members:56843
Be Smart , Take a Giant Step ,
Get Whitelisted Now !!!
#LibertyLance  #ICO , #BLOCKCHAIN

Welcome Marcio!

Very nice.
#LibertyLance ,a Decentralized. Gig Based Marketplace Where Freelancing Meets Blockchain
Get Whitelisted for our Private Sale :https://libertylance.io
Private Sales Details:
Bonus 35%
1 ETH=13,500LTN
Hardcap 200 ETH 
Total Registration 54948
#LibertyLance #ICO #BLOCKCHAIN #TOKENSALE

200 ETH hard cap; shouldn't be that hard to achieve. Let's do this, fellas.
Activity: 700
Merit: 14
Just 11 more day to go before the private pre-sale. I cant wait for the presale soft cap to max out. So far with my experience with LibertyLance, I like the plan to use LibertyLance for freelancers. This is great because sending a payment-salary will be faster and lesser fees.
Activity: 42
Activity: 40
A very good project for the future.
@baobi1
Pages:
Jump to: