Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRIVATE-SALE] 🔷 TRUEPLAY 💙Platform for 🎰gambling🎲🔞 - page 10. (Read 28174 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 100
very good project! Great team of developers, will have great success in blockchain!
I share Your opinion!Control based on blockchain technology gives 100% guarantee that the results of the games will not be rigged.I certainly support the project.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
Many projects have similar ideas about the blockchain application to the gambling sector but have not actually had any projects that have significant success. I wonder if this project has achieved success?
I'll subscribe to Your words!!!Today,quite a lot of start-up projects are carried out by ISO in the direction of the gaming industry,but the fact that many gaming providers are already launching TruePlay,for me,is an indicator that this product can become a worthy competitor for the online gambling community.Let's see which of them will be the most successful and will be able to win the trust of investors.
Activity: 95
Merit: 0
A lot of time I was looking for a project like this.
I like the concept and idea of ​​the project.
Gambling is a very interesting topic
Activity: 271
Merit: 10
I see that you have changed your website design. Now the design is really cool and more trustworthy for new investors!
Good luck!
Activity: 66
when will it be listed on the exchanges? And what exchanges is the project intended to be listed?Tell me, please, such question, whether dividends will be added to holders of tokens of the given project?
Activity: 89
over all projects about gambling I have ever participated or seen, trueplay is a project that most look promising
Activity: 308
Merit: 2
Please see our new video!

I love this project, even though many competitors but this project have the capacity to compete and I look at the ico bench have good rating and a great positive value
btw nice video  Grin Grin
over all projects about gambling I have ever participated or seen, trueplay is a project that most look promising

Really professional team I agreed keep it up this is the most hot ICO of 2018 turn into be a game changer in blockchain industry  Cool
Activity: 71
TruePlay is a B2B platform with a complex of software solutions for online gambling business. TruePlay allows licensed gambling companies access to their software  Based on TruePlay technologies, the first FairPlay.io project has already been launched. This demonstrates the work of the platform.
Activity: 84
TRUEPLAY :- YOUR DECENTRALIZED PLATFORM OF GAMBLING SOFTWARE PROVIDERS.YOU CAN DIRECTLY CONNECT WITH MAJOR LICENCED GAMBLING COMPANIES VIA TRUEPLAY
Activity: 294
Many projects have similar ideas about the blockchain application to the gambling sector but have not actually had any projects that have significant success. I wonder if this project has achieved success?
Activity: 31
For a long time I was looking for a project with such an idea for gambling people. Just saw and immediately decided to participate. I have great expectations!
Activity: 37
Today, a promising TruePlay project is entering the gambling market. Founded by a team of developers with extensive experience in the gambling segment, TruePlay promises to significantly improve the fairness of the game process.
I believe in a team of professionals!
Activity: 29
Merit: 1

Ideas of the project are impressive! Everything is correct and understandable to the average user.
Activity: 54
 I believe that this project will have a huge success, so i will participate in it!
Activity: 53
 hope your project succsess
Activity: 71
I am very happy with that project. I hope development will be great. Hopefully this project a great succes
Activity: 55
the very interesting idea, I love poker. I am sure that your efforts will help us enjoy an honest and beloved game.
Activity: 59
Interesting project that can revolutionize the gambling industry once and for all! Good luck on ICO!
copper member
Activity: 43
Here comes in the new type of gaming - the one based on the blockchain. With the technology all money operations occur immediately
Activity: 26
I want the idea advance! Interesting idea, impeccable job!  Good luck all!
Pages:
Jump to: