Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRIVATE-SALE] 🔷 TRUEPLAY 💙Platform for 🎰gambling🎲🔞 - page 9. (Read 28174 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

TRUEPLAY STRATEGY

TruePlay has stood as a part of the global online gambling market. This’s a market with the high indicators:[/size]

• 85 countries have already legalized online gambling at the legislative level
  • 49 bn$ made an annual revenue from online gambling in 2017
  • 82 bn$ will make the volume of the online gambling market by 2022

whether this is real or not? & What is the reason to persuade me to invest?
copper member
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
The project is worth the investment
copper member
Activity: 140
I find the project very potential. I am participating in the project.
Activity: 7
roadmap was drop in Q1? Angry
Activity: 98
In order to prevent fraud we make payments through TruePlay payment gate that was developed for all settlements among all ecosystem participants.  It provides the service of  the enrollment of TruePlay tokens to the balance of TruePlay Wallet.

It also checks data of all our users that does not allow them to cheat .

And another option of this payment gate is to provide you a reserve for paying winnings .
Activity: 105
The project has shown that the TruePlay platform has really succeeded in putting blockchain on the betting platform, which will bring a lot of benefits when blockchain has the advantage of transparency without any platform. can do So instead of looking for this platform, the project will make a big contribution to everyone.
Activity: 182
How much money TruePlay raised?
Activity: 124
Guys, let's gather together and send project TruePlay to the moon, which in the end will benefit everyone. A great platform for each of us, which is sure to become one of the leading in the world!
Activity: 258
Merit: 23
When there will be a public sale and whether it will be at all, you really want to buy the tokens of your project.
copper member
Activity: 183
I am looking forward to this project, hopefully the project team will continue to develop and provide more detailed roadmap for the project.
Activity: 77
Is this project in anyway related to TrueDeck? What is the ticker of your Token?
copper member
Activity: 252
A pretty interesting project and I'm looking forward to it
Activity: 98
A lot of time I was looking for a project like this.
I like the concept and idea of ​​the project.
Gambling is a very interesting topic

TruePlay Technology aims to develop Online gambling and make it as legal and transparent as possible from every point of view.
Activity: 224
Hello team and guys!
I studied the documentation, everything looks decent, the team also inspires confidence, I think that the project is fully viable. I like the idea of the project, in addition I see good ratings and a professional team, with the right approach there will undoubtedly be success! With pleasure I will take part in the promotion of the project!
Activity: 126
A citizen or resident of the USA, Singapore, Canada, China, South Korea or any other jurisdiction that has legal regulation or restrictions of transactions with cryptocurrencies including investing can buy tokens only within personal responsibility.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
An interesting platform, a B2B platform with a range of software solutions for online gambling business. The background in this field is usually well developed
Activity: 140
this project is very good and I am very happy to participate in this project.
hopefully the future of this project can go to the moon.
Activity: 74
The multi-functional TruePlay Wallet with a single-protocol TruePlay Payment Gate — to enable instant payments with TruePlay local tokens as well as Bitcoin and Ethereum.
Activity: 116
An excellent and very necessary project in our time with a strong team. I hope in the future I will hear about it again and he will bring online gambling to a new level.
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
Another platform for gambling this is interesting🤔
Pages:
Jump to: