Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRIVATE-SALE] 🔷 TRUEPLAY 💙Platform for 🎰gambling🎲🔞 - page 12. (Read 28174 times)

Activity: 117
Merit: 1
Do not miss this ICO, an excellent project and an excellent team.
Campaign and marketing are good, the company's goals can be achieved without problems !!!
The team will work hard for this.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
I think, it's very strong and prospective project. It helps people make sure, that they play fair game.
I agree 100%
Activity: 112
its one of the best projects that i have know .its thought and plan towards future is realy great.i like it very much.and hoping to see it grows .it gives us a very good knowledge about whare to invest and how it grows so high so easily.,its a well planned project i think.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Looking through the WP, the partners and competitive advantages they state have meaning, but maybe not to the everyday online gambler. I think this project can find some success, but it is a slightly uphill battle.

Activity: 47
Hi, all. It looks of this business will be better in the near future.
Impeccably design, arguable project, very nice logo!
Activity: 154
Tell me, do you work on the basis of a smart contract? when do you plan to conduct an open sale of tokens and where you can read more about the members of the team?
Activity: 28
I suppose it's a very nice project!
A very detailed and profitable design, judicious approach!  Good luck guys!
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
EVOS
I believe if they can promote this project very good and have the right strategy, it will be able to facilitate the project attracted the attention of many investors.  Wink
Maybe you're saying the right thing. But now it is very difficult to attract investors to the project, especially if the project has competitors. To be successful now you need to have a unique in everything, because the market is already overrun with projects and ideas.
Activity: 224
its a good project ,its also better form is other competitor ,looking forward for this to become big.
Activity: 518
Merit: 104
I believe if they can promote this project very good and have the right strategy, it will be able to facilitate the project attracted the attention of many investors.  Wink
Activity: 179
We do not know how about the world, but here the online gambling industry decentralized B2B platform TruePlay, change for the better, definitely, is capable.
hopely this project run succsesfuly  Wink
Activity: 140
Merit: 5
I think, it's very strong and prospective project. It helps people make sure, that they play fair game.
Activity: 84
gambling system is not easy to attractive user to invest. hope your project succsess
Activity: 2324
Merit: 504
there are so much projects that have gambling platform, so, what is the different and the superiority of this project?? how about the benefit of this platform?
Bitdice, Vslice, Idice and more. But all of them don't have users. I can take a speculation if the idea to build a gambling platform through ico a very bad choice. In my experience, i don't see any significant progress from the majority of gambling project. They are all only offering promise.
Activity: 602
Merit: 134
This project look very promising. Cheesy i hope Trueplay can become a biggest Platfom for gambling!
copper member
Activity: 1050
Great project plan & management team. Hope for a successful ICO
Activity: 14
I believe that this plan is pretty a profitable investment at the moment!  Good luck all.
Activity: 546
Merit: 261
Moonbet.io
there are so much projects that have gambling platform, so, what is the different and the superiority of this project?? how about the benefit of this platform?
Activity: 134
TruePlay – Platform for creating and supporting blockchain based Gambling projects.
Early sale starts at april 2018. TruePlay is a B2B platform with a complex of software solutions for online Gambling business. TruePlay technologies are aimed at developing online Gambling and making it as legal and transparent as possible from any point of view
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Nice and interesting project with very good team.

TruePlay can make gamblings more transparent, impartial and honest for all involved parties!

TruePlay offers complex software solutions for gambling companies for legal and transparent gambling businesses from multiple angles.
Pages:
Jump to: