Author

Topic: [ANN][Private Token Sale] TRANSCRYPT - page 104. (Read 8779 times)

legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1000
April 08, 2018, 03:11:11 PM
Your app is being tested, the next step is public beta and Telegram integration according to roadmap. Have you negotiated with Telegram already?

Yes, for integration with telegram we will use an public-open API, we will include all the contacts and message history in our platform and for that purpose, the public-open API is enough Smiley

And what it be after integration: Telegram app with added new feature or new app based on telegram?
I am not really good at all this API stuff and app development so I'd be gratefull if you make it clear for me)

We will include some Telegram features in our platform. Your Telegram contacts and messages will be displayed inside our app Cheesy
legendary
April 08, 2018, 03:09:45 PM

Transfers within the network, will be free of charge, but some services will involve commission charges. The following are the ecosystem’s sources of revenue:

• fees from exchanges and other financial services for market making;
• commission from conversion transactions;
• commission for the purchase and sale of digital assets transactions;
• commission from external P2P transfers;
• commission from merchant acquiring;
• commission from Interchange;
• commission-based monetization from the creation and use of chat-bot platforms;
• commission for additional services.

Does it mean transcrypt app will support chat-bots?

Yes  Cheesy
Activity: 83
Merit: 0
April 08, 2018, 03:05:08 PM
I'd like to receive newsletter by email, do you have mailing? How can I sign up for news?
Activity: 84
April 08, 2018, 02:46:04 PM
Can I find you on steemit?
Activity: 125
April 08, 2018, 02:35:03 PM
Your app is being tested, the next step is public beta and Telegram integration according to roadmap. Have you negotiated with Telegram already?

Yes, for integration with telegram we will use an public-open API, we will include all the contacts and message history in our platform and for that purpose, the public-open API is enough Smiley

And what it be after integration: Telegram app with added new feature or new app based on telegram?
I am not really good at all this API stuff and app development so I'd be gratefull if you make it clear for me)
legendary
April 08, 2018, 02:27:48 PM

April 08, 2018, 02:23:03 PM

Transfers within the network, will be free of charge, but some services will involve commission charges. The following are the ecosystem’s sources of revenue:

• commission-based monetization from the creation and use of chat-bot platforms;

Does it mean transcrypt app will support chat-bots?
Activity: 125
April 08, 2018, 01:53:53 PM
legendary
April 08, 2018, 01:53:14 PM
What exchange rates will be used for conversion?

The exchange rates for conversion will be taken from the ShapeShift exchange  Wink
They will be the ones who will perform  all the conversion  Grin
April 08, 2018, 01:28:42 PM
What exchange rates will be used for conversion?
legendary
April 08, 2018, 01:25:29 PM
Where i can find photo team?

You can see team photos on our website https://tsrpay.com/#team

By the way, team here is like rock stars!! Spotless guys with huge experience. Im pretty sure they could deliver everything described in WP properly and in time

I suppose that this project would challenge all their experience and will be the hardest project in their careeer.Thats why i think some little deleys will take place. And community must understand that and not to complain if such things occur

I don't see major delays, project is developing as planned. No one knows the future but I'm sure team is able to cope with all difficulties it could face
Thank you very much for your support!  Wink
Activity: 104
April 08, 2018, 12:55:56 PM

By the way, team here is like rock stars!! Spotless guys with huge experience. Im pretty sure they could deliver everything described in WP properly and in time

I suppose that this project would challenge all their experience and will be the hardest project in their careeer.Thats why i think some little deleys will take place. And community must understand that and not to complain if such things occur

I don't see major delays, project is developing as planned. No one knows the future but I'm sure team is able to cope with all difficulties it could face
Activity: 179
Merit: 2
April 08, 2018, 07:17:48 AM

legendary
April 08, 2018, 05:54:47 AM
I need some clarification..How exactly the project will be profitable for foundres? Where from money will come?

Activity: 70
April 08, 2018, 05:42:40 AM

Activity: 152
April 08, 2018, 05:41:01 AM
 I need some clarification..How exactly the project will be profitable for foundres? Where from money will come?
legendary
April 08, 2018, 05:38:55 AM

Activity: 70
April 08, 2018, 04:35:42 AM
legendary
April 08, 2018, 02:37:58 AM
Where can I submit the application to be whitelisted?? I dont see any links on the website. By the way what are the bonuses for whitelisted investors?

On the site there is a button "join token sale" under the counter. Click on it and you can register.
Bonuses depend on the amount of the payment
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
April 08, 2018, 02:27:53 AM
Where can I submit the application to be whitelisted?? I dont see any links on the website. By the way what are the bonuses for whitelisted investors?
Jump to: