Author

Topic: [ANN][Private Token Sale] TRANSCRYPT - page 106. (Read 8779 times)

legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1000
April 07, 2018, 12:31:27 PM
You've posted different scenarios of development, but I can't find it, can you share it with me plz?

Sure! It’s in our whitepaper which you can find here https://tsrpay.com/docs/whitepaper.pdf from page 9 to 13  Cheesy
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
April 07, 2018, 12:08:48 PM
You've posted different scenarios of development, but I can't find it, can you share it with me plz?
legendary
April 07, 2018, 08:22:32 AM
Have any members of the founding team participated in blockchain and/or cryptocurrency industry events?

Yes, team was participated in Blockchain & Bitcoin Conference in Israel. March 28.
Activity: 70
April 07, 2018, 07:44:40 AM
Have any members of the founding team participated in blockchain and/or cryptocurrency industry events?
legendary
April 07, 2018, 06:47:01 AM
Whats about new colaborations with another crypto projects?? Do u have any intentions as for that??

Yes, we already have cooperation with ShapeShift. After the conclusion of formal contracts, we will immediately notify you of new partners
Activity: 179
Merit: 2
April 07, 2018, 06:39:36 AM
Whats about new colaborations with another crypto projects?? Do u have any intentions as for that??
legendary
April 07, 2018, 05:37:10 AM
1eth = how many tokens?

1 TSR = 0.001 ETH -> 1 ETH = 1000 TSR
Activity: 152
April 07, 2018, 05:32:20 AM
Do u have medium and reddit?? Share the links please.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
April 07, 2018, 05:25:58 AM
1eth = how many tokens?
legendary
April 07, 2018, 12:13:19 AM
Only Android and IOS apps are tested? I'm more interested in the web version of your app. When will it be ready for testing?

The development of the web version will begin in the near future. We will announce the release dates later.
legendary
April 06, 2018, 10:59:20 PM
Checked roadmap at your website but couldn't find info about ICO and IPO. Could you be so kind to tell me when should I expect crowd sale. And also what is the stage at the moment? Pre-ICO?

The approximate date for ICO is November-February. Now there is a private token sale.
And when will the private token sale end?
In 9 days, I saw on the website. But what's the next step? Pre-ICO? When?
I'd like to know too. There is really nothing about ICO or Pre-ICO in the roadmap.
That's right - private sale ends after 9 days.
Next, we have plans to work on the platform.

We will announce the dates of the pre-ICO and ICO later.
legendary
April 06, 2018, 10:22:51 PM
John Matonis in the Top 10 Most Influential People in the Blockchain

Recently, the portal cryptopulse.co.uk published top 10 of the most influential people in the sphere of crypto-currencies and blockchain where our advisor John Matonis enters.
John is the founder of the Bitcoin Foundation. He claims to have met Satoshi Nakamoto!

We hope that his experience will help us to achieve all the planned goals and the release of our project.

How do you feel about this person's activities?

https://www.cryptopulse.co.uk/10-most-influential-blockchain-2018

Wish to achieve all the planned goals and release your project! But I was always sure that Satoshi Nakamoto is a myth. Turns out I was wrong? ))
Thank you for support!
In Satoshi we trust!   Cheesy

Activity: 84
April 06, 2018, 09:46:13 PM
Only Android and IOS apps are tested? I'm more interested in the web version of your app. When will it be ready for testing?
April 06, 2018, 09:20:03 PM
Checked roadmap at your website but couldn't find info about ICO and IPO. Could you be so kind to tell me when should I expect crowd sale. And also what is the stage at the moment? Pre-ICO?

The approximate date for ICO is November-February. Now there is a private token sale.

I'd like to know too. There is really nothing about ICO or Pre-ICO in the roadmap.
Activity: 140
April 06, 2018, 08:38:11 PM

April 06, 2018, 08:34:47 PM

April 06, 2018, 07:44:01 PM
John Matonis in the Top 10 Most Influential People in the Blockchain

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DaIVr_lWAAE0MWL.png:large

Recently, the portal cryptopulse.co.uk published top 10 of the most influential people in the sphere of crypto-currencies and blockchain where our advisor John Matonis enters.
John is the founder of the Bitcoin Foundation. He claims to have met Satoshi Nakamoto!

We hope that his experience will help us to achieve all the planned goals and the release of our project.

Wish to achieve all the planned goals and release your project! But I was always sure that Satoshi Nakamoto is a myth. Turns out I was wrong? ))
legendary
April 06, 2018, 05:39:54 PM
Jon Matonis in the Top 10 Most Influential People in the Blockchain

Recently, the portal cryptopulse.co.uk published top 10 of the most influential people in the sphere of crypto-currencies and blockchain where our advisor Jon Matonis enters.
Jon is the founder of the Bitcoin Foundation. He claims to have met Satoshi Nakamoto!

legendary
April 06, 2018, 12:10:05 PM
Do u have ur own pr and marketing department?? Have u partnered with any pr agencie??

What is the need of suck kind of partnership?? Only wasting of money. The team has their own perfect departments that works very well

We do not have a PR agency, we are doing it by our own  Wink
Jump to: