Author

Topic: [ANN][Private Token Sale] TRANSCRYPT - page 107. (Read 8779 times)

Activity: 152
Merit: 0
April 06, 2018, 11:47:12 AM
Do u have ur own pr and marketing department?? Have u partnered with any pr agencie??

What is the need of suck kind of partnership?? Only wasting of money. The team has their own perfect departments that works very well
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
April 06, 2018, 11:46:40 AM
Do u have ur own pr and marketing department?? Have u partnered with any pr agencie??
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1000
April 06, 2018, 11:43:37 AM
I have a question for everyone! Which kind of wallet are suitable for storing tokens?

All wallets which support ERC20 are accepted. Also, EXCHANGE wallets are not recommended since there is a high opportunity of not receiving your tokens Smiley
Activity: 9
April 06, 2018, 11:14:17 AM
I have a question for everyone! Which kind of wallet are suitable for storing tokens?
legendary
April 06, 2018, 09:46:28 AM
As for the development, when the alpha realese is scheduled??Im also curious will u start the bug bounty for the first realese?? Thank u in advance for the answer

At the moment, there is no bug bounty campaign, but in the future, when the application will be running, we plan to make a bugs bounty campaign  Cheesy
Activity: 179
Merit: 2
April 06, 2018, 09:24:15 AM
As for the development, when the alpha realese is scheduled??Im also curious will u start the bug bounty for the first realese?? Thank u in advance for the answer
legendary
April 06, 2018, 08:55:58 AM
Any plans for Asia roadshow?? Or other events for getting more attention from potential investors??

We really want to take part in Frankfurt summit, however, now we are very busy with the end of the token sale.
A bit later, we will announce the events list which we want to visit.
legendary
April 06, 2018, 08:40:06 AM
Checked roadmap at your website but couldn't find info about ICO and IPO. Could you be so kind to tell me when should I expect crowd sale. And also what is the stage at the moment? Pre-ICO?

The approximate date for ICO is November-February. Now there is a private token sale.

There is still plenty of time to prepare the project. Tell me, what will be spent on the funds that are collected at the pre-ICO?

Planned distribution of funds:

R&D                                                                                 51.12%          19,170.0
PR and marketing                                                              16.43%          6,161.3
Legal costs, including consultant fees and financial licenses   13.98%          5,242.5
IT infrastructure                                                                 7.32%           2,745.0
Financial center                                                                  5.18%           1,942.5
General running costs                                                         0.97%           363.75
Unforeseen expenses                                                          5.00%           1,875

Activity: 59
April 06, 2018, 08:36:15 AM
Any plans for Asia roadshow?? Or other events for getting more attention from potential investors??
legendary
April 06, 2018, 08:31:14 AM
Is there a soft cap? What happens if you don’t achieve it?

Soft cap has already been achieved thanks to key investors

That's great! Where can I see how much has been collected??

After the end of the private token sale, we will post the results on the collected funds.

Why not show it on the site? If progress is visible immediately, investors are more willing to invest.

Now there is a private token sale and also till April 8th we process applications, payment will be after April 8th
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
April 06, 2018, 08:25:16 AM
Checked roadmap at your website but couldn't find info about ICO and IPO. Could you be so kind to tell me when should I expect crowd sale. And also what is the stage at the moment? Pre-ICO?

The approximate date for ICO is November-February. Now there is a private token sale.

There is still plenty of time to prepare the project. Tell me, what will be spent on the funds that are collected at the pre-ICO?
legendary
April 06, 2018, 08:18:31 AM

legendary
April 06, 2018, 08:04:24 AM
What documents do I need to pass KYC?

Usually this is your name and surname, phone number, address of residence and a document confirming this information.
Activity: 112
April 06, 2018, 08:01:10 AM
Activity: 79
April 06, 2018, 07:38:58 AM
What documents do I need to pass KYC?
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
April 06, 2018, 07:32:52 AM

After the end of the private token sale, we will post the results on the collected funds.

Why not show it on the site? If progress is visible immediately, investors are more willing to invest.
legendary
April 06, 2018, 07:27:11 AM

legendary
April 06, 2018, 07:20:18 AM
What about security? Are you compliant with the SEC requirements?

The TSR token is not any type of digital currency, security, commodity, or any other type of financial tool and has not been registered in accordance with the US Securities Act of 1933, with the securities laws of any state of the United States of America, or securities laws of any other country, including securities laws of any jurisdiction of which the potential token owner is a resident.

TSR tokens are not offered and are not distributed, and can also not be re-sold or otherwise transferred by their owners to citizens, individuals, or business that have their habitual residence, location, or place of registration in a country or in a territory where transactions with digital tokens are forbidden or in any way restricted by the laws or regulations in force.

Token is compliant with the SEC requirements.

Also we use industry security standards in our application and constantly improve the application’s protection technologies.
Activity: 84
April 06, 2018, 06:59:38 AM

legendary
April 06, 2018, 06:53:35 AM

Jump to: