Author

Topic: [ANN]⚡⚡🔐[PRiVCY]🔐⚡⚡[20th Airdrop - Starts 20th October]✅[PoW/POS]✅ - page 114. (Read 127460 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 2
== GETTING READY FOR AIRDROP 13 ==

* For AD13-AD20 Onetime registration here: https://privcy.io/airdrop-registration/ (MANDATORY)
  so if you already done it you don't have to do it again!

=== GOOD LUCK EVERYONE WITH ROUND 13 ===

This rule was already in play for AD12 if I'm getting it right. SO I guess whoever registered for AD12 should not register again.
Activity: 101
Merit: 0
Only 7 weeks left, how sad Sad

I don't think there is a mega airdrop at the end but there should be. The final airdrop should be 2x bigger to encourage everyone to hodl right to the finale and then hodl some more
Activity: 362
Merit: 7
Omg the whitepaper news is a really big thing! Awesome, really awesome!
I can't wait to see it! I'm sure it will pump the price a lot!
White paper is good news for holders, but I don't think it will somehow pump price. We need some attention from investors before they even take a look into white paper. It's not simple task.

It looks to me like the price is holding steady and slowly creeping back up, probably in part due to the fact that the whitepaper is out in a few days and also the fact that PRiV will be traded on Sonox when the exchange launches.

I would far prefer to see a slow and steady rise in price rather than a pump.
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
All tweets is Mandatory to Like and Retweet on this week ( from Sunday 26th to Thursday 30th ).
At this moment we are have 2 tweets:
https://twitter.com/PRiVCY_COIN/status/1033717728157282305
https://twitter.com/PRiVCY_COIN/status/1033826741905764352

Thank you for your work.
It will be very good If you can post all matadory tweets here every time.
I can forget retw and like one of them...
Activity: 287
Merit: 114
All tweets is Mandatory to Like and Retweet on this week ( from Sunday 26th to Thursday 30th ).
At this moment we are have 2 tweets:
https://twitter.com/PRiVCY_COIN/status/1033717728157282305
https://twitter.com/PRiVCY_COIN/status/1033826741905764352
Activity: 135
Congrats to the 686 Participants for PRiVCY AD12! 8 more to go!

https://s20.postimg.cc/4o95ru8dp/AD12_REPORT.jpg
thank you, i got it, This is very cool, now I save and wait for staking, besides that the discord community is interesting and now supports rain, we are still passionate about voting
happy weekend, keep up

That was another great AD yesterday, way to GO PRiVCY  Wink Plus receiving some good stakes too. You should keep your wallet up and stay on for the rest of the ADs.

yes thanks for care dude u right, oh yah btw new assignments to retweet, hopefully enthusiasm and luck always http://twitter.com/PRiVCY_COIN/status/1033826741905764352
PRiVCY
PRiVCY White Paper is coming on 31.08.2018 get ready and enjoy this sneak peak! Don't forget our Airdrop has 7 weeks left so join now!
Activity: 348
Merit: 22

Yes whitepaper so big, this coin go big moon, awesome indeed, price pump to $100 dollars........................................................................ ...

(sarcasm)
Activity: 49
White paper is good news for holders, but I don't think it will somehow pump price. We need some attention from investors before they even take a look into white paper. It's not simple task.
Activity: 180
Merit: 10

Registration Deadline is at August 31 16:00 UCT
Airdrop :airplane: starts at September 1 16:00 UCT

* BCT activity level has to be at 28+ before the deadline! Show some
  activity there, make quality posts in different threads (except off-topic)
  No spam, no burst posting. Bounty report posts don't count als active. 

* Discord activity is mandatory. You don't have to spend hours here
  just drop in a couple times a week and chat some with members.
  There is no set limit in EXP points, so stop asking please.

* Retweet and Like aLL official PRiVCY tweets from August 26th till August 30th

* For AD13-AD20 Onetime registration here: https://privcy.io/airdrop-registration/ (MANDATORY)

* Make sure you wear the latest #signature (Signatures4.txt)

* AD13 - HODL rules and multipliers, read the #rules for info!

* DON'T USE THE WEBWALLET FOR THE AIRDROPS

* Most people done it already but if you haven't don't forget to send the 0.001 Priv to verify your
  walletaddress for info #announcements. Use Coin Control when you send the verification payment.
  Read the #faq for info!

* Mods start final checks at friday, Status update is saturday!

* There is no Free Lunch, you have a responsibility yourself to keep
  taking notice of the #rules and #announcements during the week.
  We are here to help not to babysitt!

For help go to #support-center
For wallet issues go to #wallet-help
For bot commands go to #bots-cmd

Multi-account scammers will be caught

Thanks for your very informative post here Mod @Raypok I have done registering a while ago so at least I will be getting ready for this coming airdrop 13 soon this weekend. Be active and don't get skip this time around.
Make sure to secure your wallet all the time. Just do this Buy PRiV and HODL PRiV then Stake your PRiV.
Activity: 64
Activity: 44
thanks to all privcy community members that made it possible for us to win sonox listing vote. you guys are wonderful. it wouldnt have been possible without you.
However, there are are still other voting going on. please let us continue to support privcy by voting. the more exchanges privcy is listed, the better for us all.
THANK YOU
It was close, but we did it. But I don't like sign we saw, not everybody voted and that's not support this coin should expect. So pplease take a minute of you day and win another vote together! https://xiphos.exchange/vote
Activity: 232
Merit: 13
PRiVCY -Mod

Registration Deadline is at August 31 16:00 UCT
Airdrop :airplane: starts at September 1 16:00 UCT

* BCT activity level has to be at 28+ before the deadline! Show some
  activity there, make quality posts in different threads (except off-topic)
  No spam, no burst posting. Bounty report posts don't count als active. 

* Discord activity is mandatory. You don't have to spend hours here
  just drop in a couple times a week and chat some with members.
  There is no set limit in EXP points, so stop asking please.

* Retweet and Like aLL official PRiVCY tweets from August 26th till August 30th

* Make sure you wear the latest #signature (Signatures4.txt)

* AD13 - HODL rules and multipliers, read the #rules for info!

* DON'T USE THE WEBWALLET FOR THE AIRDROPS

* Most people done it already but if you haven't don't forget to send the 0.001 Priv to verify your
  walletaddress for info #announcements. Use Coin Control when you send the verification payment.
  Read the #faq for info!

* Mods start final checks at friday, Status update is saturday!

* There is no Free Lunch, you have a responsibility yourself to keep
  taking notice of the #rules and #announcements during the week.
  We are here to help not to babysitt!

For help go to #support-center
For wallet issues go to #wallet-help
For bot commands go to #bots-cmd

Multi-account scammers will be caught

Activity: 132
thanks to all privcy community members that made it possible for us to win sonox listing vote. you guys are wonderful. it wouldnt have been possible without you.
However, there are are still other voting going on. please let us continue to support privcy by voting. the more exchanges privcy is listed, the better for us all.
THANK YOU
Activity: 46
thanks for the last week airdrop.. it was a good amount.. but i see many people complaining of that they didnt receive airdrop because they  missd  retweets... it was there own mistake
Lazy people get screwed. It's good thou. More coins for me. If you look at people getting airdrops vs votes each day, I will say it's still need to be worked on. To many people get coins and don't appreciate it.
Rules are simple and announced in time, some people can't follow them and do what is requested. We are sorry but rules are rules and if someone wants to receive the airdrop they must be followed! If not, there are plenty of other projects with "easy" money.
And this explains why there is only few hundreds of people voting. They probably do everything in one day, all tweets and all experience points in one day and leave it for week. Really easy money.
Activity: 296
thanks for the last week airdrop.. it was a good amount.. but i see many people complaining of that they didnt receive airdrop because they  missd  retweets... it was there own mistake
Lazy people get screwed. It's good thou. More coins for me. If you look at people getting airdrops vs votes each day, I will say it's still need to be worked on. To many people get coins and don't appreciate it.
Rules are simple and announced in time, some people can't follow them and do what is requested. We are sorry but rules are rules and if someone wants to receive the airdrop they must be followed! If not, there are plenty of other projects with "easy" money.
Activity: 48
Activity: 149
Merit: 1
Activity: 45
anyone here trading PRiV on BiteBTC?
there is a big difference in price between the price on crex and BiteBTC
are they legit?

Indeed it appears that there are some outstanding queries about Bitebtc, can't quite explain why or how things appear the way they do from their side. Personally i'm doing my trades on Crex for the time being. 
BiteBTC is scam. It has great number of waiting people for approval, like 3 months queue, maybe more. All volumes in there is bought. It's not very promising exchange, so I will not be surprised to find my ID and Bill I uploaded for verification being sold on Dream Market for 5$
Activity: 66

Great news! Big investors will come soon I guess.
WhitePaper is a must for everyone.
Finally the whitepaper is just around the corner. I can't wait for the official release and I agree that more people will join PRiVCY after its release  Smiley
Will be fun to read. I like it's just in time. Also seen image on Tweeter about mixing, I guess. I wonder how it will be done so your funds is in 1 wallet and it comes from different wallet. Will be easy way to clean funds.
Activity: 59

Great news! Big investors will come soon I guess.
WhitePaper is a must for everyone.
Finally the whitepaper is just around the corner. I can't wait for the official release and I agree that more people will join PRiVCY after its release  Smiley
Jump to: