Author

Topic: [ANN]⚡⚡🔐[PRiVCY]🔐⚡⚡[20th Airdrop - Starts 20th October]✅[PoW/POS]✅ - page 113. (Read 127460 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 3
We have managed to get on position 15 in the Sonox listings competition, so we have finally managed to get listed. Congratulations to the whole community for the accomplished mission.

Yeah, that us a big news for our community. Forward ever, backward never. Am sure by the end of this year Priv price will skyrocket

Once the Whitepaper comes out, the demand is going to skyrocket and the price will move up again.
Apart from that, there are constantly new announcements about the project which reassures the investors.
The team is working diligently.
Activity: 207
Merit: 1
We have managed to get on position 15 in the Sonox listings competition, so we have finally managed to get listed. Congratulations to the whole community for the accomplished mission.

Yeah, that us a big news for our community. Forward ever, backward never. Am sure by the end of this year Priv price will skyrocket
Activity: 70
Merit: 2
Activity: 154
Merit: 14
anyone here trading PRiV on BiteBTC?
there is a big difference in price between the price on crex and BiteBTC
are they legit?

Indeed it appears that there are some outstanding queries about Bitebtc, can't quite explain why or how things appear the way they do from their side. Personally i'm doing my trades on Crex for the time being. 
BiteBTC is scam. It has great number of waiting people for approval, like 3 months queue, maybe more. All volumes in there is bought. It's not very promising exchange, so I will not be surprised to find my ID and Bill I uploaded for verification being sold on Dream Market for 5$

Well, I am verified there, but there is no way to make a deposit in PRiV, some othere coins are also disabled
hmmm very strange Yes, and it can be scammy as a part of our community is wrinting on this forum

I am waiting for a support ticket to be answered, and will inform You about this exchange
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
Good evening everyone,  remember to hodl 90% of your previous airdrop amounts in order to get those airdrop multipliers.  And remember the more you priv you hodl, the bigger the multiplier.
 get more privs

If you hold 90%+ of your airdropped balance you will receive these multipliers based on how many PRiV you hold:
1000000+                15x + 10000 PRiV per AD
250000-999999         5x + 1000 PRiV per AD
100000-249999        3.5x
50000-99999            2.5x
25000-49999            1.75x
10000-24999            1.5x
5000-9999                1.1x
3000-4999                0.9x
1000-2999                0.7x
100-999                    0.5x
0-99                         0.4x

If you hold less than 90% of your airdropped balance you will receive these multipliers based on how many PRiV you hold:
5000+                       0.5x
3000-4999                 0.4x
1000-2999                 0.3x
100-999                     0.2x
0-99                          0.1x

Newly registered members will receive multiplier based on their balance.
Let me go and get more privs
Please go and vote on https://xiphos.exchange/vote
it only requires you to register once and wont take more than 10 ninutes. Voting is allowed every 24 hours.  We are at first position and If we all do it daily, we will maintain the 1st position. So let do it for our priv
Activity: 215
Merit: 5
Helios - Parallel blockchain + smart contracts
Good evening!

Ok so I just got home from work 40 minutes ago and somehow come to find out the bitebtc has disabled deposits. I'm not sure why this is but I hope to have an answer for all of you.

Also, I'm not sure why but even after telling people that the bot updates later in the week but Saturday is the day to pay attention to do I still keep getting asked about status updates? And this is from veterans!

Sorry it's been a long day in the heat and I'm tired. I still love you all.
Activity: 134
Merit: 10
Helios Protocol Operator and Community Manager
Good evening everyone,  remember to hodl 90% of your previous airdrop amounts in order to get those airdrop multipliers.  And remember the more you priv you hodl, the bigger the multiplier.

If you hold 90%+ of your airdropped balance you will receive these multipliers based on how many PRiV you hold:
1000000+                15x + 10000 PRiV per AD
250000-999999         5x + 1000 PRiV per AD
100000-249999        3.5x
50000-99999            2.5x
25000-49999            1.75x
10000-24999            1.5x
5000-9999                1.1x
3000-4999                0.9x
1000-2999                0.7x
100-999                    0.5x
0-99                         0.4x

If you hold less than 90% of your airdropped balance you will receive these multipliers based on how many PRiV you hold:
5000+                       0.5x
3000-4999                 0.4x
1000-2999                 0.3x
100-999                     0.2x
0-99                          0.1x

Newly registered members will receive multiplier based on their balance.
With the exciting news of the Whitepaper release, now would be the perfect time to get some Privcy. After the release of the Whitepaper, and being added to Sonox, we may never see prices like this again. All the remaining airdrop rounds (eight) will consist of 550,000 Privcy, for a nice steady release. Between that and all the great news, and developments (think coin mixing) this could be considered the calm before the storm. Thank you for your voting at sonox, and remember the vote is still ongoing  (daily) at xiphos. Remember, when you place your vote for Privcy, you are voting for yourself as well!

I surely praise your optimism, but I am afraid that while in general crypto bear market we shouldn't expect major rallies - too much money is out of the game right now, waiting for a reverse to enter. Of course, I hope I'm wrong. Smiley

I have to agree.  However, the release of the WP is still a positive event and a must if PRiVCY hopes to attract long-term investors.  I know a lot of people don't think a WP has value, but I've read a ton and the serious projects all have robust content that explain/illustrate/describe the project's value propositions.
Activity: 128
Merit: 1

AD12 Dropped 2 days ago - 25th of August @ 16:00 UTC!
Hope All Are Ready for the Next Airdrop and Participating...
check to see that you complete all required tasks, then check again.

Don't forget mandatory, one-time registration, for rounds AD12-20 (click image)!

NOTE: Post 1, Round 13, archiving
Activity: 97
I would expect the appearance of the whitepaper. It is an important thing. But in us, anyone who joins the crypto knows Tron. Just coppy and the media effect has taken it to a new level. So let's do good community work to contribute
Activity: 72
Omg the whitepaper news is a really big thing! Awesome, really awesome!
I can't wait to see it! I'm sure it will pump the price a lot!
White paper is good news for holders, but I don't think it will somehow pump price. We need some attention from investors before they even take a look into white paper. It's not simple task.

It's good to have a roadmap, something that can show us the path we are going
It is necessary to gather attention simultaneously with WP. Let's do with an operator and a holder like us.
Activity: 224
I happy to part this Bitcoin Forum

PRiVCY Coin 7th Weekly Community Newsletter

Hello Everyone! Another Exciting week have passed for PRiVCY Community and Its time for another recap on what are the things happens in the past week inside PRiVCY Community...READ MORE

Nice information and very informative your weekly letter for everyone keep up the good work sir and I always to monitor what you do.

this is very informative.. thanks a lot sir...
Activity: 357
Merit: 100
With the exciting news of the Whitepaper release, now would be the perfect time to get some Privcy. After the release of the Whitepaper, and being added to Sonox, we may never see prices like this again. All the remaining airdrop rounds (eight) will consist of 550,000 Privcy, for a nice steady release. Between that and all the great news, and developments (think coin mixing) this could be considered the calm before the storm. Thank you for your voting at sonox, and remember the vote is still ongoing  (daily) at xiphos. Remember, when you place your vote for Privcy, you are voting for yourself as well!

I surely praise your optimism, but I am afraid that while in general crypto bear market we shouldn't expect major rallies - too much money is out of the game right now, waiting for a reverse to enter. Of course, I hope I'm wrong. Smiley
The whitepage is important for any altcoin  because it decide investors will buy privcy or not .
I think the privcy whitepage will make the price  go up  on August 31th .
Activity: 224
I happy to part this Bitcoin Forum
Congratulations to us $Privcy community!

We made it to Rank15 on Sonox!

And sorry for visiting you in your own channel but that's what I have to do to remind everyone of you to vote everyday.  Grin Cheesy
wow! Congratulations we made it.. it's okay if you visit us everyday and thanks for that because you always reminds .thanks again for the effort ..Smiley
Activity: 52
Merit: 2

Activity: 714
Merit: 252
== GETTING READY FOR AIRDROP 13 ==

* For AD13-AD20 Onetime registration here: https://privcy.io/airdrop-registration/ (MANDATORY)
  so if you already done it you don't have to do it again!

=== GOOD LUCK EVERYONE WITH ROUND 13 ===

This rule was already in play for AD12 if I'm getting it right. SO I guess whoever registered for AD12 should not register again.

Hopefully this is correct. I don't want to be excluded because of registering twice.
Activity: 241
Merit: 6
Activity: 1034
Merit: 500
Omg the whitepaper news is a really big thing! Awesome, really awesome!
I can't wait to see it! I'm sure it will pump the price a lot!
White paper is good news for holders, but I don't think it will somehow pump price. We need some attention from investors before they even take a look into white paper. It's not simple task.

It's good to have a roadmap, something that can show us the path we are going
Activity: 171
Only 7 weeks left, how sad Sad

I don't think there is a mega airdrop at the end but there should be. The final airdrop should be 2x bigger to encourage everyone to hodl right to the finale and then hodl some more
I don't agree with you bud,  I don't see any need for a 2x drop on the final airdrop even getting airdrop from 13th airdrop to 20th is already big enough FYI the WP is and should be a good reason to hold Priv and not some double drop that will only get dumped on the market if anyone wants more buy from the market they already did a huge thing by doing airdrop
Jump to: