Author

Topic: [ANN]⚡⚡🔐[PRiVCY]🔐⚡⚡[20th Airdrop - Starts 20th October]✅[PoW/POS]✅ - page 115. (Read 127460 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

Great news! Big investors will come soon I guess.
WhitePaper is a must for everyone.
Activity: 378
Merit: 104

Keep tuned... and much other news is coming...
Activity: 154
Merit: 14
anyone here trading PRiV on BiteBTC?
there is a big difference in price between the price on crex and BiteBTC
are they legit?
Activity: 226
Merit: 1
Soon white paper will come out. I have good expectations about this. I hope after that we can see a good exchange for the project.  Cool
Activity: 154
Thank you PRiVCY community for all your votes on SonoX exchange.
Don't forget vote for us on https://aiodex.com/vote and https://xiphos.exchange/vote

we can only pray for sonox, cause there will be a manual ip address check befor the listing approve
Activity: 66
Congrats to all of the community who got behind the Sonox vote. Let's keep the momentum going and push the Xiphos vote until we win that too!

Also... did someone say there is a whitepaper coming this Friday?

Everyone better buy more $PRiV before it's too late.  Cheesy
Activity: 287
Merit: 114
Thank you PRiVCY community for all your votes on SonoX exchange.
Don't forget vote for us on https://aiodex.com/vote and https://xiphos.exchange/vote
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Great community here! I love to be a part of it Smiley
Activity: 194
We can say that PRIVCY won the first victory. In the end, the last eighth place is really a victory not only for PRIVCY, but for the PRIVCY community. I look forward to the list on other exchanges. Release whitepaper can contribute to this. Forward PRIVCY
Activity: 196
What are the plans after being listed on Sonax? Is the project aiming to get listed on other exchanges ?
If yes, then on which one ?

Hi TopTort777, as my mate said, apart from new exchanges that we're considering, I must recall to all of you that we're still having votings going on the following ones:

• Xiphos.exchange (daily vote)
  • Aiodex.com (one time vote)

It's fantastic that we won the Sonox.io one, but now let's go for the next Cheesy !!!
Activity: 232
Merit: 13
PRiVCY -Mod
What are the plans after being listed on Sonax? Is the project aiming to get listed on other exchanges ?

We are always exploring the posibiltity to get listed on other exchanges but we can't give exact information when and which exchange(s).
So keep yourself updated in our discord channels and follow our official twitter for latest news updates Wink
Activity: 882
Good morning! This week i received the airdrop as usual. (no vacation means time to do the required things  Cool )

Thanks to Privcy Team Wink
legendary
Activity: 2394
Merit: 1476
Activity: 143
INJECTIVE PROTOCOL
Congratulations to us $Privcy community!

We made it to Rank15 on Sonox!

And sorry for visiting you in your own channel but that's what I have to do to remind everyone of you to vote everyday.  Grin Cheesy
Activity: 2086
Merit: 562
Good news! the whitepaper is on it's way! Prepare your fund and expect 250sats/PRiV! Big Sale is coming! Grab this precious moment to buy cheap PRiV on crex24!  Grin
Activity: 357
Merit: 100
I voted on the exchange. I hope the number of exchanges handling PRiVCY will increase in the future. I would like to continue to cooperate to the extent that I can.
We need vote privcy on aiodex exchange that is next exchange.

The privcy price is 400 satoshi and keep going up because trader bought privcy when we win on sonox .

I hope we win aiodex exchange, too.
Activity: 102
I voted on the exchange. I hope the number of exchanges handling PRiVCY will increase in the future. I would like to continue to cooperate to the extent that I can.
Activity: 386
Merit: 100
We have lots amazing news this week the SonoX listing hoping to come out soon of course with the great help from all PRiVCY Community all their vote supports really PRiV included on the listings. PRiV HODLers club is increasing every day seeing it that means a lot to PRiVCY. Most members enjoyed the benefits from PRiVCY Tip Bot getting soak a lot. So this PRiVCY White Paper is coming soon August 31 get ready and enjoy this sneak peak on twitter click the link below:
https://twitter.com/PRiVCY_COIN/status/1033826741905764352
Expecting more surprises from PRiVCY this week including the AD13 don't be skip and get accepted as much as possible. I hope more surprises this coming September 2018.

we have 7 weeks left to complete Airdrop .

PRiV have more good news like that ,i think PRiV will be listed binnace exchange very soon , maybe on December 2018.

i hope the PRiV price hit $1 end this year
Activity: 180
Merit: 10
We have lots amazing news this week the SonoX listing hoping to come out soon of course with the great help from all PRiVCY Community all their vote supports really PRiV included on the listings. PRiV HODLers club is increasing every day seeing it that means a lot to PRiVCY. Most members enjoyed the benefits from PRiVCY Tip Bot getting soak a lot. So this PRiVCY White Paper is coming soon August 31 get ready and enjoy this sneak peak on twitter click the link below:
https://twitter.com/PRiVCY_COIN/status/1033826741905764352
Expecting more surprises from PRiVCY this week including the AD13 don't be skip and get accepted as much as possible. I hope more surprises this coming September 2018.
legendary
Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004
Excellent job to the whole PRiVCY community for giving out extra effort to vote the project on Sonox listing. This only proves that every goal is attainable if every members of a community cooperates and work as a one team. Anyways, i am surprised for the lesser number of AD participants in AD12 compared to the previous AD rounds, I guess the true project believers remains. I am also excited and looking forward to the release of the whitepaper this week. This will be a great milestone to PRiVCY development.

we also identified more multi accounts and banned them. and some didn't register on the new airdrop registration site
Jump to: