Author

Topic: [ANN]⚡⚡🔐[PRiVCY]🔐⚡⚡[20th Airdrop - Starts 20th October]✅[PoW/POS]✅ - page 121. (Read 127460 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 1
Can anyone help with why there's a desk wallet and also an online wallet?
What are the differences?

Hi addadadad, first a word of warning: right now the web wallet is NOT valid for the Airdrop. If you want to use it for personal use that's fine and it works like a charm, but as it doesn't offer CoinControl yet it would mess your balance when making the required 0.001 TX to validate the address. Apart from that, the main difference is that the web wallet makes easier to get started and it's really convenient, although you have to trust that nobody is making a "backup" of your private key; while with the Desktop wallet you're in full control of your private key, and also can stake your coins to gain something more through PoS Smiley

Hope you get the picture, don't hesitate to ask if you've got further doubts Cheesy !!
Activity: 72
Merit: 0
Everyone, let's vote on Privcy every day in Sonox. Push up Privcy to the top and make everyone happy.
legendary
Activity: 2394
Merit: 1476
Just figured out, that voting on Sonox ends August 25.
First 15 will go futher. There is a small gap between place 15 (PRiVCY) and place 16.

So guys, do your best !  Cheesy
copper member
Activity: 56
Hi team!

We just launched a new ICO platform in Korea called CoinFocus.

We are offering FREE listing and banner services for soft launch promotion. Get in touch with us on Telegram or via our services page! The ICO packages are right now +60% off!

Good luck on your token sale!!

Very best,
Katherine from CoinFocus

Activity: 140
Merit: 3
Come on guys, vote for Privcy on Sonox everyday and post the proof in the discord channel to enter into a giveaway where 2 lucky people will get 2x of the AD 13 rewards.
Don't miss out!
Activity: 59
If you're airdrop participants on PRIV, you have a chance to win 2x multiplier if you vote sonox.io daily, please join in our Discord server (https://discord.gg/aHMuufY) and post your proof of voting.

We are also having Dota 2 tournament, please click the picture below and contact @xsinx#2865 to reserve your slot and pay for the registration fee (Take note, if you are already paid and didn't join the tournament, we'll not refund your payment so think about it if you willing to join or not (the non-refundable payment will go to the prize pot of the tournament. Anyone can join!

If someone wants a bad support i'm available, can also be a tank i'm very good getting hit, my friend id is  238174442, my favorite characters are CM, Windranger,WK, my nickname is ./feed.sh
Activity: 143
INJECTIVE PROTOCOL

Guys,

I'm trying to set my Privcy address in discord, but its not being accepted. I copied address from my desk wallet.
Any ideas why it isn't being accepted?
Do I have to do something else first?

You can try to register on Discord too. But the registration for AD12-20 are now open here: www.privcy.io/airdrop-registration

Hey. Tell me, who already received their coins PRiVCY? When is the next airdrop?

You still have time to register to participate for the next Airdrop.
Register here: www.privcy.io/airdrop-registration
The last minute checking for those who are eligible from Airdrop are everyday Friday and Saturday. Distribution will be count in hours after the final checking.

Activity: 389
Merit: 103
If you're airdrop participants on PRIV, you have a chance to win 2x multiplier if you vote sonox.io daily, please join in our Discord server (https://discord.gg/aHMuufY) and post your proof of voting.

We are also having Dota 2 tournament, please click the picture below and contact @xsinx#2865 to reserve your slot and pay for the registration fee (Take note, if you are already paid and didn't join the tournament, we'll not refund your payment so think about it if you willing to join or not (the non-refundable payment will go to the prize pot of the tournament. Anyone can join!

Activity: 143
INJECTIVE PROTOCOL
Can anyone help with why there's a desk wallet and also an online wallet?
What are the differences?

The difference is you can only use the desktop wallet for the airdrop. Read the #rules and #announcement on Discord. Use coin control for proof that it's not an exchange wallet. How to use coin control is in this channel #faq. All the informations you need to check are in Discord.
Activity: 630
Merit: 10

Hope All Are Ready for the Next Airdrop...
check to see that you completed all tasks, then check again.
AD12 Coming - 25th of August @ 16:00 UTC!

Don't forget the mandatory, one-time registration, for rounds AD12-20!

NOTE: Post 4, Round 12, archiving

Great! I'm hoping also that our community members already done at met all the requirements for this week airdrop  Cheesy Get ready your wallet everyone! Another great airdrop will be distributed on Auguest 25th 2018!
Activity: 241
Merit: 6
We had a great time tonight with the Rock and Roll, and Heavy Metal trivia contest on the Privcy Discord server. 4 contestants won a total of 20 Privcy! I really tried to make questions that were Google proof as much as possible. There was only one question that went unanswered (prize rolled over to next question). Great job and alot of excellent guesses by many of you. We do contests and giveaways daily on the Discord server, and you don't have to be registered for the Airdrop to get in on the fun. They are a great way to start getting involved without doing anything more then playing a game. You know what isn't a game though? Your vote at sonox.io. Go get it taken care of for the day. It's so easy, and so vital to us. Help us (and yourself) out, and check out our contest on the Discord. You could win a double airdrop multiplier for week 13! Who wouldn't want that?!?!
Activity: 128

Hope All Are Ready for the Next Airdrop...
check to see that you completed all tasks, then check again.
AD12 Coming - 25th of August @ 16:00 UTC!

Don't forget the mandatory, one-time registration, for rounds AD12-20!

NOTE: Post 4, Round 12, archiving

Activity: 134
Helios Protocol Operator and Community Manager
Hello everyone,
I’ve been reading all the airdrop reminders and the voting reminders.   This shows that this community cares for this project and each other.   The entire PRiVCY team has put in countless time and effort in working to make this a great project. Now the team needs your help as a strong community to keep voting.  Members who have been voting, keep voting. Members who haven’t voted, now is your chance to really help out, by voting. Rest assured, more great things are still to come.
Also, just take a minute or two to make sure you have done everything necessary to be accepted for airdrop 12.  
Activity: 362
Merit: 7
Okay again something like deeponion which I like a lot ... I hope I'm still early enough Smiley

There's still plenty of time to participate in the Airdrops and PRiV is pretty cheap too at the moment. Also a great community so welcome onboard Smiley
Activity: 234
Merit: 100
Okay again something like deeponion which I like a lot ... I hope I'm still early enough Smiley
There will be enough time till airdrop 20. Privacy will have its time..
Activity: 304
Merit: 100
Activity: 215
Merit: 5
Helios - Parallel blockchain + smart contracts
Good evening!

Tomorrow the reg closes so make sure you filled out the google doc form which can be found on our discord chat under rules. Please please please make sure everything is correct and you've followed everything. I really want at a minimum 1500 people to be accepted!

Double check the explorer to make sure all transactions are there and the amounts are correct. Triple check that you retweeted everything, which is what I'm about to do right now and check your xp on discord. If it's in the 20's or 30's your definitely going to want to crack those numbers up "Those are rookie numbers"

Also please remember to vote. Other than that you all have a great night!
Activity: 84
We seem to be 150 votes away from falling out of top 15 on sonox (which means listing) so everyone please move on there right away and cast your votes, it's only two days (if I'm not wrong) left till the end of competition. 2 people who do take their time and vote will win 2x multiplier on AD13! - vote at least 2 times during 23th and 25th August and post the proof in discord, in the #ad-pov channel. Altseason is coming in autumn guys, keep your PRiVCY Wink
Activity: 630
Just keep voting on sonox we must stay on rank 15  Smiley Go everyone we can do that. Also don't  forget about all the requirements needed for this week because weekly deadline will close later.
Activity: 97
Let's have one hand join forces to vote on https://sonox.io/vote. Add a piece of work like every day to check out tasks. Floor registration is simple, less than 2 minutes. I think every time the floor has a vote should update in #rule: D
Jump to: